Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Slim64
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMAG0301.jpg
IMAG0298.jpg
IMAG0296.jpg
IMAG0297.jpg
IMAG0295.jpg
IMAG0294.jpg
IMAG0293.jpg
IMAG0289.jpg
IMAG0288.jpg
IMAG0287.jpg
IMAG0286.jpg
IMAG0285.jpg
IMAG0284.jpg
IMAG0283.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 11 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 2,600

for trade

For sale: Baywatch

Added: May 14th, 2018 Ended: June 26th, 2018
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Item description

Game plays as it should with no errors. A couple flipper rebuilds, full LEDs, and a complete teardown shop job (which for anyone who has shopped a baywatch knows what a pain it is). The good: Nice playfield and decent cabinet. Dmd is bright and clear. The bad: chipped center plastic and i have been too lazy to order the replacement($15). Line out on the dmd, but dmd otherwise is bright. Two of the top rollovers letters lost the insert letters when i pulled some filthy mylar. Would like to exhaust any trade options before i put it for sale and I'll probably change my mind by then anyway. I may have bad taste in games but I have owned quite a few games, and baywatch is one of my all to favorites. Time for something new. Would really love a nba fastbreak. Jm, dh, and RS are also high on my wishlist but i am open to anything i havent owned before (and even a few i already have owned). Would meet half way or go the distance for trade

Item photos

IMAG0283.jpg
IMAG0284.jpg
IMAG0285.jpg
IMAG0286.jpg
IMAG0287.jpg
IMAG0288.jpg
IMAG0289.jpg
IMAG0293.jpg
IMAG0294.jpg
IMAG0295.jpg
IMAG0297.jpg
IMAG0296.jpg
IMAG0298.jpg
IMAG0301.jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Omaha, NE, US

Seller insights

These are jewboyflowerhead's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to jewboyflowerhead's stats page

#2 11 months ago

Looks nice. How many plays since 2006?

#3 11 months ago
Quoted from tilted81:

haha...bump.. this must be baywatch week 3 sold so far..this is happening to prove a point to someone who i shall call "imacumutable" how pins are sold
to the OP GLWTS!!

#4 11 months ago

Looks imamaculate.

#5 11 months ago
Quoted from tilted81:

from this moment on.. all Baywatch sales are cursed! Lol

#6 11 months ago

Very nice description. GLWS!

#7 11 months ago

I love all the new baywatch ads that get the immaculate treatment. awesome.

#8 11 months ago

<insert immaculate joke>

GLWTS

#9 11 months ago
Quoted from Brazy:

from this moment on.. all Baywatch sales are cursed! Lol

not really,we help by keeping the thread on top..just like this..bump

#10 11 months ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

not really,we help by keeping the thread on top..just like this..bump

I’m shure he just meant by the dialogue. Jd is a $1400 game folks.. seriously tho, glwts or trade op.

#12 11 months ago

Some really wacko Pinsiders on here to carry over a FS thread they enjoyed harassing a guy about to this guys thread.

#13 11 months ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Some really wacko Pinsiders on here to carry over a FS thread they enjoyed harassing a guy about to this guys thread.

we are not harassing we are helping,3 BW"s sold so far and the one your talking about is still sitting there..
here look at this thread and see how fast it sold and much nicer and cheaper... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-14#post-4388282

#14 11 months ago

Bump

#15 11 months ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

we are not harassing we are helping,3 BW"s sold so far and the one your talking about is still sitting there..
here look at this thread and see how fast it sold and much nicer and cheaper... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-14#post-4388282

If you are helping, please don’t ever “Help me”. With “friends” like you, who needs enemies.

#16 11 months ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

If you are helping, please don’t ever “Help me”. With “friends” like you, who needs enemies.

dont worry i wont,negative guys like you dont deserve any kind of help

#17 11 months ago
Quoted from Cycloneman:

dont worry i wont,negative guys like you dont deserve any kind of help

Negative guys like me? You are the one attacking a seller. You are the negative one. Might want to pull,that log out of your own eye first before you worry about the spec in my eye.

#18 11 months ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Negative guys like me? You are the one attacking a seller.

You're one of that sellers 2 upvotes out of 200+ downvotes or whatever it's up to now. Clearly you don't have many agreeing with you so just get over it. That thread will be mentioned, mocked, and brought up for along time; it's a Pinside legend and that's just the way it shook out. Plenty of people "being mean" to that seller because he's completely out of touch, and worse than that, has 0% social awareness.

TTT GLWS

#19 11 months ago

GLWS? I am not selling anything.

#20 11 months ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

GLWS? I am not selling anything.

He was referring to the OP.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside