• Latest reply 6 years ago by PoMC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20180311_002731_2 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180311_002645 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rvalkenburg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Baywatch

Added: 2018-03-11 05:43:53 UTC • Ended: March 17th, 2018
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 3,600

Open for offers

Item description

Looking to sell or trade my fully rebuilt Sega BayWatch pinball machine. All the of the board have been updated with new capacitors, transistors, connectors, ribbon cables, reflowed all solder points, installed NVRAM (no more battery worries), I have also installed a brand new power board. New flipper mechs, all new coil sleeves & springs, new Comet LEDs, new rubber (including Superbands on all 4 flippers), playfield was 100% stripped cleaned and waxed and all new clear posts have been added instead of the stock black ones. The DMD is in perfect condition as well. Cabinet is in very good shape, typical little bumps and bruises and comes with brand new legs and levelers. This is as Plug & Play as you can get.

As for trade looking for other DMD games +/- cash. AC/DC, Ghostbusters, Metallica, Aerosmith Pro versions I have interest in but will entertain any pinball machine for trade. I am a big Sega & Data East fan, I am no pinball snob

As far as shipping... I have no problem with shipping if the buyer schedules and communicates with the shipping company directly, I will not be involved except for schedule and time of pickup.

For a straight cash sale, payment is "Cash on the Glass", no checks, money orders, etc...

Popularity of this game will only increase now that ColorDMD announced the Color X-LED screens for Baywatch.

Please watch my video, as it will provide a full overview of the machine.

Item photos

IMG_20180311_002645 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180311_002731_2 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are rvalkenburg's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to rvalkenburg's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Cinnaminson, NJ, US

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rvalkenburg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-13?tu=rvalkenburg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.