image2 (resized).jpeg
image4 (resized).jpeg
image3 (resized).jpeg
image5 (resized).jpeg
image6 (resized).jpeg
image8 (resized).jpeg
image7 (resized).jpeg
image9 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 6 years ago

Market will dictate value and how long your willing to wait for that buyer.
Sold a fully shopped BW with new display, shaker motor, Titan rubber, color matching LEDs, NVRAM, no wear on PF real nice game. Thought I could get $2300 at York show, best offer was $2000. Sold on way home from show for $2150. If it was B/W it would have sold for $2700 easly.

#52 6 years ago

Hollywoodbone you will never buy a baywatch in that shape for $2100. Only way to go that cheap would be to buy off a nonpinhead. $2500 is a fair price point imo

#53 6 years ago

where the hell were you guys when I was helping my buddy sell his nearly HUO one? Baywatch is a tough sell. The theme is terrible, and the large DMD scares a lot of people. But all the large DMD games from Sega are really good games.

#54 6 years ago

I feel like this topic has come up a couple of times. Baywatch at anything above 2200 is high HOWEVER there will be a guy who doesn't mind the theme and just wants his or her damn baywatch and pays 2600. OP - if patient this will sell but it's def not priced to move. GLWS

#55 6 years ago

They are great games for sure. All I know is that I sold a hurricane and a pinbot priced at $2000 a piece within a day a piece. Albeit they were both absolutely beautiful. Pinball Is crazy these days.

#56 6 years ago

pinbot and hurricane at 2k was a gift. that is not normal. Getting over $1200 for a hurricane is a gift. Someone is obviously new and didn't know better.

#57 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

pinbot and hurricane at 2k was a gift. that is not normal. Getting over $1200 for a hurricane is a gift. Someone is obviously new and didn't know better.

These times they are a changin lol

#58 6 years ago

How are people price policing this thread? This has gotten out of hand. This is a fair price...

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

How are people price policing this thread? This has gotten out of hand. This is a fair price...

To be fair I did ask for suggestions on pricing as I was unsure of the value and didn't want to overprice it. Thank you, though. I'm glad more people agree with me!

#60 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

hollywoodbone you will never buy a baywatch in that shape for $2100. Only way to go that cheap would be to buy off a nonpinhead. $2500 is a fair price point imo

One just up in Indy a while back that was nicer at 2300.....one near Chicago that was just a nice if not nicer and the guy had to come to 2100 to get it sold! I'm not saying it's not a 2500 game there just not fetching that!
Hope he gets his asking though. I'm ready to see that GOTG!

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

where the hell were you guys when I was helping my buddy sell his nearly HUO one? Baywatch is a tough sell. The theme is terrible, and the large DMD scares a lot of people. But all the large DMD games from Sega are really good games.

that was over 3 years ago now NEO. You keep talking about that same game like it was last week, lol.

#62 6 years ago

One local to me has been sitting for about 4ish weeks on Craigslist at 2400. Didnt look close enough for condition comparison but it just popped up on eBay at 2400 no reserve so that’s like 2080 after fees...

#63 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

One local to me has been sitting for about 4ish weeks on Craigslist at 2400. Didnt look close enough for condition comparison but it just popped up on eBay at 2400 no reserve so that’s like 2080 after fees...

Well we'll see what happens, I guess. Worst case scenario I sell it for less than intended to and get a NIB ST or Met and cheap sys11 game or something. But I don't really want that to happen so it probably won't.

#64 6 years ago

The large DMD in this Baywatch has been placed by a Pin2DMD, I think that removes the concern most people have with the game. That has to be taken into account when pricing the game given how hard the large DMDs are to find and how expensive they can be. Price seems fair to me waspinat0r .

#65 6 years ago

Pretty sure this looked like it had the DMD replaced, re-read the original ad and no mention of it.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from pbu:

The large DMD in this Baywatch has been placed by a Pin2DMD, I think that removes the concern most people have with the game. That has to be taken into account when pricing the game given how hard the large DMDs are to find and how expensive they can be. Price seems fair to me waspinat0r .

The dmd in this baby is bright and beautiful. Future proofed, too.

#67 6 years ago

If the dmd has in fact been replaced, the game commands a premium of at least $400.

#68 6 years ago

Yep now we're talking OP!

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I love BW, MSF, Maverick. Was not a huge BF fan though.

#70 6 years ago

So it has the Pin2dmd? And I can colorize it?

#71 6 years ago
Quoted from Hollywoodbone:

So it has the Pin2dmd? And I can colorize it?

No

#72 6 years ago

This is a steal of a price compared to the one Gorf is selling... https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56223

#73 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

This is a steal of a price compared to the one Gorf is selling... https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/56223

No pics it must be perfect.

#74 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Gorf is usually in his own market with those prices though. I like to call it the upside down world of Pinball

#75 6 years ago

I thought gorf got kicked out after all that nonsense last time?

#76 6 years ago

Looking to get my order in ASAP, if someone commits today 11/5 I'll let it go for 2400.

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

I thought gorf got kicked out after all that nonsense last time?

He did, but they gave him another chance...I think ripping pinsiders off should be a perma-ban...

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

He did, but they gave him another chance...I think ripping pinsiders off should be a perma-ban...

I'll have to agree with that.

#79 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

I love BW, MSF, Maverick. Was not a huge BF fan though.

For some reason I just can't get into MSF.

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

For some reason I just can't get into MSF.

Maybe you sold it to quickly? Lol

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Since you are asking, I sold a really nice bw with color dmd, shaker, ocd board, side mirrors, undercab lights, full led, really nice cabinet and play field, and a few other mods for $2900 over the summer. I thought that was around the top of the market with those mods. This game shows some wear at the shark scoop and has none of those mods, except LEDs, and you say it has cabinet wear. 1800 would be my guesstimate on what’s its worth. You may be able to get more, but 2700 is very high.

Yours was really good value for someone with all those extras, especially the color display. There -are- Pamela Anderson fans that will pay a premium. I just sold my stock one for $2800 to someone that wanted to complete his set along with Barb Wire. Prices are on the high side in PNW though...

Still, this one is easily on the +2000 side.

#82 6 years ago

I think 2,100 is fair. It's in good shape for a players game. Minimal shark scoop ware and average cab damage, little fade. The current market is nuts, and Chad H is redoing code and color files for pin2dmd is in the works. A good game and score for anyone in that price range. It's a sweet game.

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

That must have been some pinside donation, I can't believe the mods let him back here! Off topic I know but here's a bit of history regarding our friend Gorf
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bad-seller-alert-gorf

#84 6 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

That must have been some pinside donation, I can't believe the mods let him back here! Off topic I know but here's a bit of history regarding our friend gorf

That's silly.

#85 6 years ago

Apparently my son also would be interested in IM or SM (or any other superhero game for that matter) too, so I'd be willing to do this game + Cash as a trade towards those games as well, but I'd still flat out prefer a cash sale.

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

That must have been some pinside donation, I can't believe the mods let him back here! Off topic I know but here's a bit of history regarding our friend gorf

Probably the only donation he made, I think he had almost 150 for sale ads and only marked 7 as sold...

#87 6 years ago

I love Iron Man but it is brutally hard IMO. I put some time in on a SM this weekend. I must say I liked it quite a bit.

#88 6 years ago

Worked on verbage of post a bit. Gotta be professional!

#89 6 years ago

actual question: what is "future-proofing" a DMD? may consider doing this for some of my pins. I bought a DMD extender already but anything I can do is worth it IMO.

#90 6 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

actual question: what is "future-proofing" a DMD? may consider doing this for some of my pins. I bought a DMD extender already but anything I can do is worth it IMO.

DMD Extension as you said, DMD Saver, etc.

#91 6 years ago

Gonna drop the price one last time.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 259.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.99
Tools
FlipMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 22.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

There are 91 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch-12/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.