IMG_20161115_183019674 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_183146899 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_183125208 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_183059229 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_182937820 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_182930695 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_182924652 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_183001822 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Baywatch

Added: 2016-11-19 15:11:23 UTC • Ended: November 25th, 2016
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 2,400 (OBO)

Open for offers

Up for sale is a shopped Baywatch. Game plays error free, new rubbers, LED's, very clean. Dmd is bright and works perfectly. Cabinet has a few minor touch ups but is otherwise very nice.

I am not currently looking for any Pinball trades so please don't offer. I would consider trades for Browning, Benelli, or Beretta semi auto or over and under shotguns or Gibson Les Paul or SG models. If you don't have any of those things to trade it is cash only.

Please be patient with me on responding to PM's and replies to this thread as I have a lot going on and it might be a day or more before I can respond. Shipping is fine as long as it is through Beltman (formerly STI) so that I can pick the exact pickup date and time. You are welcome to come see the game or pick it up in person, just understand that my schedule is very limited at the moment.

Item photos

IMG_20161115_183001822 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_182924652 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_182930695 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_182937820 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_183059229 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_183125208 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_183146899 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_183019674 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_183028794 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161115_183010454 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are jgentry's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jgentry's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Gallatin, TN, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.00
€ 339.00
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com

$ 22.50

#2 7 years ago

Bump

#3 7 years ago

Bump, open to any reasonable offer. If it doesn't sell in the next few days I'll probably hold onto it until the spring.

#4 7 years ago

Great underrated game. It appears to be finally getting some recognition. GLWS

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Great underrated game. It appears to be finally getting some recognition. GLWS

Definitely a fun game with a ton of shots. Not much in the way of interactive toys but the amount of shots make up for that. 4 flippers, pretty good modes, ramps and wire forms everywhere.

#6 7 years ago

Great game. I have never seen one sell for that price though. Pin prices are dynamic I understand and can seek new levels at anytime. I own a BW. Just had to put a Rottendog cpu board in. Other than that been perfect and problem free for my 10 years ownership. Way underrated game!!! Great layout, sounds and video modes!!!

GLWTS!!!

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from FrostyMug:

Great game. I have never seen one sell for that price though. Pin prices are dynamic I understand and can seek new levels at anytime. I own a BW. Just had to put a Rottendog cpu board in. Other than that been perfect and problem free for my 10 years ownership. Way underrated game!!! Great layout, sounds and video modes!!!
GLWTS!!!

Never sold one before so I may be way off on price. This one is nice and freshly shopped. If you think I'm high on the price, feel free to send an offer as I'm not overly familiar with the secondary market on these.

#9 7 years ago

You are probably looking at somewhere between 1700 and 2200, For a stock game. I'd imagine these will increase as more people discover how good it plays. Theme isn't even that bad.

#10 7 years ago

I see no reason it couldn't sell for $2400ish. I'm finishing up shopping my 2nd Baywatch, first one is a keeper, and I'll be asking for a sale/trade value in the $2400 price range. Really can't beat the gameplay value especially with pin prices going up. And the huge DMD looks great with all the excellent animations. Add a shaker motor and this is a feature packed pin.

#11 7 years ago

Price reduced based on feedback in this thread.

#12 7 years ago

I wouldn't message this but the seller is asking for feedback so.....

2400 is way too high for BW. Yes great game but theme is tough and therefore it's rare for these to go past 2k. I passed on one recently for 1800 that was mint. If you want this to move, I would sell at 1600-2k range.

#13 7 years ago

Why would you pass on a mint Baywatch for $1800? Couldn't have been for the price because that's a still a good deal. Theme is not for everyone, but we think it's great cheesy fun. Plus the new Baywatch movie is coming out soon, so maybe get Rock instead of Hoff as an alternate backglass option.

#14 7 years ago

yeah out of Philly. I passed b/c the game is not a keeper and they are hard to sell.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Why would you pass on a mint Baywatch for $1800? Couldn't have been for the price because that's a still a good deal. Theme is not for everyone, but we think it's great cheesy fun. Plus the new Baywatch movie is coming out soon, so maybe get Rock instead of Hoff as an alternate backglass option.

Baywatch is a tough sell. Took me 3 months to sell a fairly mint one for $1400. People are scared of the large DMD and the theme sucks. But a great game otherwise.

#16 7 years ago

I'm starting to think maybe I should just throw it in the lake based on feedback

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I wouldn't message this but the seller is asking for feedback so.....
2400 is way too high for BW. Yes great game but theme is tough and therefore it's rare for these to go past 2k. I passed on one recently for 1800 that was mint. If you want this to move, I would sell at 1600-2k range.

Just for anyone that wonders, the pinside average sale price looks to be around $2200-2300 so I'm not sure why a mint one would go for $1400. Maybe just the area or bad timing. Maybe that's what they are worth.

#18 7 years ago

I did notice while cleaning the cabinet that not only does the side art offer T&A, but also includes a full helping of camel toe. That's got to be worth a couple hundred $.

#19 7 years ago

Market will determine the price, but I think it is a fantastic bang for the buck game. I've had mine for years while other games (IM, LOTR, STTNG, JP) have come and gone. GLWS

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

..,but also includes a full helping of camel toe. That's got to be worth a couple hundred $.

I just took a double take, he's right!

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I'm starting to think maybe I should just throw it in the lake based on feedback

I tell you what JD, before you go and throw it in the lake I guess I will just come take it off your hands. That is what friends do, we help each other out and stuff. Save you the time from having to haul that piece of junk. I mean jeez, why did you even post this trash.

All joking aside it looks to be in great shape and JD is a top notch guy and seller. I have not got a chance to play it yet, but I am sure he has it playing great.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I just took a double take, he's right!

I thought it was pretty funny that the art team went out of their way to add that.

IMG_20161124_071458865 (resized).jpgIMG_20161124_071458865 (resized).jpg

#23 7 years ago

I'd be in for $1800 because we all know too well anything not Williams gets thrown in the lake anyway.

Except for Millionaire. That was very close to being thrown in the lake. There was shouting.

#24 7 years ago

Baywatch is a great game that lots of people have yet to discover. If only you could stack the modes, though.
Super satisfying shots. I almost miss mine...

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I did notice while cleaning the cabinet that not only does the side art offer T&A, but also includes a full helping of camel toe. That's got to be worth a couple hundred $.

I thought that was only on the LE.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from DreamTR:

I'd be in for $1800 because we all know too well anything not Williams gets thrown in the lake anyway.
Except for Millionaire. That was very close to being thrown in the lake. There was shouting.

Lol, I heard a story about that one. Lots of profanity in it.

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Lol, I heard a story about that one. Lots of profanity in it.

He wasn't too pleased at all. I love that game too, I actually want to find a nice one one of these days. Did you know that if you look at the backglass I swear that guy looks like Mike?

#28 7 years ago

guys - the one I passed on was 4 months ago. No longer available. FYI

#29 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Just for anyone that wonders, the pinside average sale price looks to be around $2200-2300 so I'm not sure why a mint one would go for $1400. Maybe just the area or bad timing. Maybe that's what they are worth.

those are asking prices, but what are the actual selling prices? 2 very different things.

#30 7 years ago

This over priced flaming pile of junk is sold. Thanks for all of the interest in it.

#31 7 years ago

Everything in this price range that is a fun game has risen in price. This title is surely one. Congrats on the sale. The insane prices on new games make these look like a steal for 2-2.5k

#32 7 years ago

I didn't want one until i played it in Ohio a few years back...it became a must have for me afterwards. I've been debating selling it, but it really is a fun game. What other game has a sweet porpoise sound?

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

This over priced flaming pile of junk is sold. Thanks for all of the interest in it.

Seeing as how you wanted to trade the game for a semi automatic I will take your opinion on Baywatch for what it's worth.

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Seeing as how you wanted to trade the game for a semi automatic I will take your opinion on Baywatch for what it's worth.

Not sure what that means. I shoot trap and can't have enough good shotguns. It's a really fun game, not a keeper for me but I can see why people speak so highly of it. My post was more tongue and cheek for the people claiming these set at 1400-1800 these days.

#35 7 years ago

Sorry, sarcasm doesn't translate well in a post without an emoji. Happy Thanksgiving friend.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 33.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 22.50
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.00
$ 33.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-baywatch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.