View topic image gallery

20190607_120436 (resized).jpg
IMG_3538 (resized).jpg
28B2E9F7-31B7-46FF-A69C-76212FB26F89 (resized).jpeg
5741CEA7-DD88-48B0-9F99-A3E999B92495 (resized).jpeg
EA956967-AE3C-4C5A-9768-DA23A3145E08 (resized).jpeg
83BE238A-D266-4C7D-871F-8CAF7A8072DA (resized).jpeg
9B0A1456-F2C0-436C-8ABA-D9DD77BE14A8 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Batman (The Dark Knight) & Buck Hunter Pro

Added: 2019-06-05 04:09:27 UTC • Ended: June 20th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 10,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Looking to sell both games to one person at the same time.
Both are HUO just don't have the paperwork. However, I am the only owner in a none smoking environment. Flipping up my collection. Price is for both games and I am pretty firm on price.
Buyer pays the shipping cost plus $60.00 per game to protect the games with blankets and wrapping. No warranty. Low plays on both units. Not a big deal if they stay just wanted to see if any interest.

Item photos

28B2E9F7-31B7-46FF-A69C-76212FB26F89 (resized).jpeg
5741CEA7-DD88-48B0-9F99-A3E999B92495 (resized).jpeg
83BE238A-D266-4C7D-871F-8CAF7A8072DA (resized).jpeg
9B0A1456-F2C0-436C-8ABA-D9DD77BE14A8 (resized).jpeg
EA956967-AE3C-4C5A-9768-DA23A3145E08 (resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are wdpvideo's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to wdpvideo's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Branson, MO, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

#2 4 years ago

whoever buy this, the mcpit sound roms are a must for the batman, completely changes the game.

#3 4 years ago

you might want to list the upgrades, I notice quite a few that would add value. (colordmd, powdercoat, pinstadium, etc)

#4 4 years ago

GLWTS.

Nice topper on BBH.

Never seen a package deal like this. Unlikely anyone wants exactly both those games. Probably easier to sell separately.

#5 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

GLWTS.
Nice topper on BBH.
Never seen a package deal like this. Unlikely anyone wants exactly both those games. Probably easier to sell separately.

Always easier to sell seperate. Not sure why people try the packaged sell. It only works if offering a significant discount.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Always easier to sell seperate. Not sure why people try the packaged sell. It only works if offering a significant discount.

Let’s pretend there are 200 people that may want either one. Maybe 2 people would want both.

#7 4 years ago

Apologies for ot question, but I just noticed you're in Branson, and we're headed there this weekend. Any places to play pinball bud?

#8 4 years ago

not sure which route you are taking, but if 44 hwy is your way of travel( I assume) check out 1984 in springfield mo. its right on the way before branson.

#9 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

not sure which route you are taking, but if 44 hwy is your way of travel( I assume) check out 1984 in springfield mo. its right on the way before branson.

There’s also a 1984 Branson location now

#10 4 years ago

Thanks for the info fellas! Not a bad deal here bump. Glws WDP.
BBH is one of the most underrated machines ever.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Apologies for ot question, but I just noticed you're in Branson, and we're headed there this weekend. Any places to play pinball bud?

Not in Branson that I know of. Springfield, MO has two places.

No pins here but good family fun

https://bigcedar.com/attractions/fun-mountain/

In Springfield

http://www.1984arcade.com/

And I can't remember the other place.

#12 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Exactly. Would be interested in buying his BDK if it could be broken up. Have zero interest in BBH despite his being the nicest example I've ever seen. GLWTS.

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

And if your going to Branson you MUST stop in Uranus MO along that route specifically the Uranus Fudge factory. lol Yes this is a real town and place. Trust me you will see Plenty of signs for it. Had to get some shirts granted didn't buy any fudge..

IMG_3538 (resized).jpgIMG_3538 (resized).jpg
#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Cybergoonie:

Exactly. Would be interested in buying his BDK if it could be broken up. Have zero interest in BBH despite his being the nicest example I've ever seen. GLWTS.

I don't really want to split them but someone can always make an offer. I have jumped off more than one ship.

#15 4 years ago

Your pins look great, mods are well done. Miss the ones I had, if you were local I would make an offer. GLWS

#16 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

And if your going to Branson you MUST stop in Uranus MO along that route specifically the Uranus Fudge factory. lol Yes this is a real town and place. Trust me you will see Plenty of signs for it. Had to get some shirts granted didn't buy any fudge..[quoted image]

Haha saw that place today but I'd only go if Odin was with me.

#17 4 years ago

Staying at the Chateau on the Lake. Pretty nice digs, just needs some pins.

20190607_120436 (resized).jpg20190607_120436 (resized).jpg
#18 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Staying at the Chateau on the Lake. Pretty nice digs, just needs some pins.[quoted image]

No pins there.

#19 4 years ago

I guess breaking up the pair isn't that big of a help. Not one offer so not that big of a deal as people seem to think it is.

#20 4 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

I guess breaking up the pair isn't that big of a help. Not one offer so not that big of a deal as people seem to think it is.

Post them separately and actually post a price for each would probably help.

#21 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Post them separately and actually post a price for each would probably help.

Yes.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Staying at the Chateau on the Lake. Pretty nice digs, just needs some pins.[quoted image]

1984 Branson, in the Branson Meadows Shopping center has about 14 pins now. Mostly older solid states, but a nice selection. MetaGames Unlimited in Springfield has about a dozen pins, mix of Sterns and early SS. 1984 in Springfield has a nice selection of 80's/90's pins.

Full disclosure, the pins at Metagames are run by a group of us here and most of the pins at 1984 Branson are ours too.

To keep this on topic, Marty's games are as nice as they come and are usually modded to the teeth. Will be hard to find nicer examples anywhere. I have been happy dealing with him.

#23 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

1984 Branson, in the Branson Meadows Shopping center has about 14 pins now. Mostly older solid states, but a nice selection. MetaGames Unlimited in Springfield has about a dozen pins, mix of Sterns and early SS. 1984 in Springfield has a nice selection of 80's/90's pins.
Full disclosure, the pins at Metagames are run by a group of us here and most of the pins at 1984 Branson are ours too.
To keep this on topic, Marty's games are as nice as they come and are usually modded to the teeth. Will be hard to find nicer examples anywhere. I have been happy dealing with him.

Well, that kind words. Do I know you? I was hoping you would show up because I could remember "Metagames" name. I was googling it but it never came up in a search and I have been too busy or too lazy to call you, your brother or dad. Hope ya are doing good! Anything new like The Stern Knights game added up there? I want to play one, just don't want to buy one.

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from wdpvideo:

Well, that kind words. Do I know you? I was hoping you would show up because I could remember "Metagames" name. I was googling it but it never came up in a search and I have been too busy or too lazy to call you, your brother or dad. Hope ya are doing good! Anything new like The Stern Knights game added up there? I want to play one, just don't want to buy one.

No, no Black Knight in Springfield yet.

#25 4 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Freakin awesome man. Will def hit up 1984 tomorrow. Really stoked to see system 11's on location!

1 week later
#26 4 years ago

Would do $5,200 on Dark Knight and $4,800 on BBH.

#27 4 years ago

$10k by Christm....wait nevermind.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphelman:

$10k by Christm....wait nevermind.

By seeing your “wish list” I could see you saying that.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-batman-the-dark-knight-ampamp-buck-hunter-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.