You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BDK4.JPG
BDK3.JPG
BDK2.JPG
BDK1.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JOESCHALL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 11 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Batman (The Dark Knight)

Featured Ad

Added: 2023-04-23 20:07:08 UTC • Ended: April 27th, 2023
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 7,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

HUO BDK in about as pristine condition as you will find for this title. Bought it from the original and only owner in a package deal with the purpose of upgrading it a bit and reselling. The previous owner never even had the glass off, and the game had just over 800 plays before I did an update to the latest code (which wiped the audits). Added a color DMD and LEDs throughout (with a few exceptions as noted in the video below). The only work the game needed was a replacement to the plastics at the Joker entrance and the replacement of the missing blue rubber nub at the left side of the center ramp. I did both of those replacements, with a more detailed explanation about the nub in the video link below.

Price is OBO and I plan to bring the game to Pinfest unless it sells earlier from my home in central PA; if it doesn’t sell before then I will very likely set a firm price at Pinfest based on the responses and comments I get by then. Useful comments on this thread are welcome.

Rather than post a bunch of pix, I prefer a detailed walkthrough video. See below for a 13-minute video.

Questions are welcome, but I will not ship. I would prefer PMs to texts, but my cell is below nevertheless.

Thanks for looking!

Joe Schall
###-###-#### [phone number removed]

Item photos

BDK1.JPG
BDK2.JPG
BDK3.JPG
BDK4.JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are JOESCHALL's market stats.

silver Seller

JOESCHALL has Pinside Silver seller status!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to JOESCHALL's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

State College, PA, US

#2 11 months ago

Just noting that I have had two contacts from two pinsiders on this ad, but both wanted trades. To be clear, I won't do a trade deal for any title. I bought this game to upgrade and sell, and if it doesn't sell by or during Pinfest I will sell two lesser pins afterwards and keep BDK. But I do appreciate the interest.

#4 11 months ago

Thanks, Chris!

#5 11 months ago

I've now had about 10 inquiries on this title, but all wanted trades or shipping, which I will not do--one person even offered 3 for 1, but 2 were project machines, and I have enough of those. So I'm just reiterating that I'm looking for a cash only sale either before Pinfest or at Pinfest. And I really am open to OBO cash offers, so feel free to suggest an OBO amount. If it's too low, I won't be offended and I'll just say no. I have had one tentative cash offer thus far and have replied with a counter.

Thanks to all who have inquired.

#6 11 months ago

Batman is sold. Thanks to all who inquired.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider JOESCHALL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-batman-the-dark-knight-67?tu=JOESCHALL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.