20170823_071830 (resized).jpg
20170823_071826 (resized).jpg
20170823_071810 (resized).jpg
1ujz3v (resized).jpg
20170821_064252 (resized).jpg
ffb60a71e57eaf9390821e8ac8cc225574c9adab (resized).jpg
2f3e60c57660e4b9150e7021c668d8fb1b1416dc (resized).jpg
adce527b1beebdfce2354091a885d8c3a497beb3 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

FT/S: HUO Batman: The Dark Knight w/ Shaker + LED Kit

Featured Ad

Added: 2017-08-21 10:45:50 UTC • Ended: September 2nd, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 4,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

The quest to find my grail machines continues!

Beautiful, low play, HUO, LED'd out Batman with Shaker Motor and LED Flipper buttons. Only flaw is a cracked plastic above joker (easily and cheaply replaced)

In my opinion...this game is better than '66.

Gameplay video here:

After some deliberation, I've decided I'm also willing to trade my WCS in combination with this game for the right offer.

I'd definitely prefer a trade of the following machines, but not to the point that I'd turn down a cash deal. (You'd have to come to me for pickup, I drive very small vehicles) up or down + cash (from me or you) depending on what you're giving. Located in Nicholasville, Ky. Don't hesitate to offer me older machines, i'm not stuck on newer Stern. Honestly, I prefer older games in great shape, but I wouldn't turn down a killer deal on a newer game.

Games that I'm mainly interested in(but am still wide open to offers) --

---Want List---
Metallica
Baywatch
Jurassic Park
TFTC
Batman Forever
WWF Royal Rumble
Goldeneye
ID4
TWD
Freddy
Stargate
Congo
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Congo
Lethal Weapon 3
Last Action Hero
The Shadow
Jurassic Park Lost World
Sega Godzilla
Judge Dredd
Johnny Mnemonic
X-Files

More information available upon request.

Item photos

20170821_064252 (resized).jpg
aaf03b65c909bdaa072d6b0cca74cef25921b9e9 (resized).jpg
adce527b1beebdfce2354091a885d8c3a497beb3 (resized).jpg
2f3e60c57660e4b9150e7021c668d8fb1b1416dc (resized).jpg
ffb60a71e57eaf9390821e8ac8cc225574c9adab (resized).jpg
20170823_071810 (resized).jpg
20170823_071826 (resized).jpg
20170823_071830 (resized).jpg
20170823_071837 (resized).jpg
20170831_092324 (resized).jpg
88e36bfe7fc39ca996850c03825e11a16a083510 (resized).jpg
1ad09cc641b58b6fe67e977af3e75904c4e93c7a (resized).jpg
b0cafc3b1652241c0b629f5b1af6e59908acccb9 (resized).jpg
ff194d0f27d0015963d70b090362a970d05233c9 (resized).jpg
d8fe909279b31e85e214751ba64bb52d7f9a7643 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are waspinat0r's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to waspinat0r's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Nicholasville, KY, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

#2 6 years ago

Now that was fast. Did it last a day?

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from doublestack:

Now that was fast. Did it last a day?

Oh, I'm sure it'll be here a while before I get the trade I'm looking for on it. I just have it listed in the meantime, I'm not dying to part with it(it's a blast, I love multi-ball centric gameplay), I just figured I'd go ahead and put it up on the off chance someone's looking for one and has one or two of my grail pins.

#4 6 years ago

What..... the fuck.

#5 6 years ago

Getting a head start, I see!

#6 6 years ago

Okay, so since I've already gotten a couple responses here(and I get it -- I do), let me explain so you guys and gals know exactly what I'm trying to accomplish:

I'm new-ish to this hobby(I was a fan as a child, but only within the past year have I really delved into the physical aspect of owning machines). I'm still finding games I love, themes I love, and game styles I love. I'm doing a lot of trading in order to move towards the games that got me into the hobby in the first place, and the themes that I hold close to my heart. The reason you see some get listed quickly, and some not get listed at all, is because I enjoy moving games. I enjoy playing new games. I live in an area where the closest place to play is near 2 hours away if you don't count my own home. Instead, I choose to trade out games with fellow players on pinside. I don't look to make money, and I certainly I don't look to rip anyone off. I keep everything as fair and close to value on the pins as I can.

There are specific pins I'm on the lookout for, which is why you DO see me list things quickly. I'm looking to trade for those as soon as the opportunity pops up, hence my quick listing. I don't want to miss out on those games in case someone is looking for a game that I'm currently rotating. I hope that makes sense. I understand why some of you are like "WHAT IS THIS GUY DOING", but there's a method to my madness. I have my keeper, and I have a rotation game(which is why my posts generally say that I'm more interested in trading than selling), and eventually I will have another keeper or two. I'm not a rich man, so I need to trade towards the games I'm looking for. Otherwise, I'd just buy them all outright and call it a day.

#7 6 years ago

Good god he's at it again.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

The reason you see some get listed quickly, and some not get listed at all, is because I enjoy moving games.

Yes, I think you, literally, enjoy MOVING games because you don't keep them long enough to enjoy playing them.

#9 6 years ago

Lol do you just remove the glass of a game and push all the correct switches to get to wizard mode, play it, and then move it because you've seen it all?

#10 6 years ago

I need to move to Kentucky! Asap!

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from kms_pinball:

I was there Saturday. It's gorgeous down there!!!!

GL op!

#12 6 years ago

For those of us who aren't on Pinside everyday, what exactly is so "shocking" about him wanting to trade this game?

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

For those of us who aren't on Pinside everyday, what exactly is so "shocking" about him wanting to trade this game?

By the time I reply to you and hit the enter button, he will have gotten this game traded for another and will already be looking to trade THAT game.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

He has had this game for less than 24 hours. Wow wasp, this is a new record!! Haha

#15 6 years ago

Someone sell this man a fully loaded virtual cab!

#16 6 years ago

Hahaha, I love you guys.

#17 6 years ago

This game is so much better than it gets credit for!

#18 6 years ago

I have a Baywatch to trade but that is pretty far for me to go, oh well!

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

This game is so much better than it gets credit for!

.....Is it?.......

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

.....Is it?.......

So good he is trading it within a day

#21 6 years ago

I'm not trading it for game play reasons, lol. I'm trading to aquire specific personal grail pins.

#22 6 years ago

Allow me to say I got a metallica NIB and put the total light show mod on it. If you don't like that one and keep It, then I just don't know about you any more

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Allow me to say I got a metallica NIB and put the total light show mod on it. If you don't like that one and keep It, then I just don't know about you any more

I've seen those. Absolutely beautiful. That'd be a keeper for me.

#24 6 years ago

Andrei Massenkoff kills it! If you haven't seen this video of this game, I highly recommend it. A very good example.

http://papa.org/2012/02/09/papa-14-qualifying/

#25 6 years ago

Added a couple games to want list.

#26 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

.....Is it?.......

Don't be hatin'

#27 6 years ago

1ujz3v (resized).jpg1ujz3v (resized).jpg

GLWS!

#28 6 years ago

Man I thought ZMeny moved pins fast and then waspinat0r came along...

#29 6 years ago

Haha, thanks! Bring em on down!

Quoted from davijc02:

Man I thought zmeny moved pins fast and then waspinat0r came along...

I think he's still faster than me. I just so happened to move faster the past couple of times.

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from kms_pinball:

C'mon over, we'd love to have ya!

#31 6 years ago

Added a few more pics and lowered price.

#32 6 years ago

Have you played Freddy or TMNT? Cool themes, but if newer Stern pins aren't lasting long, those two don't stand a chance. I played TMNT and I think it gave me a similar feeling to Super Mario Mushroom World--fun pin to play a few times, but I'd rather someone else own it.

#33 6 years ago

PM sent.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Agent_Hero:

Have you played Freddy or TMNT? Cool themes, but if newer Stern pins aren't lasting long, those two don't stand a chance. I played TMNT and I think it gave me a similar feeling to Super Mario Mushroom World--fun pin to play a few times, but I'd rather someone else own it.

I haven't -- I'm just going on theme, to be honest.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I haven't -- I'm just going on theme, to be honest.

i highly recommend you get Pinball Arcade for iPad or a console like PlayStation. It may also be on Steam for PCs. You can play many of the games on your list and I STRONGLY suspect you'll rule them off your list quickly... like 5 plays quickly. Some of them are pretty shallow.

Even if you don't set up a full on virtual pin - having the ability to emulate some of these games may be worth it to you especially if you want to play a lot of different games.

Careful when picking on theme alone... especially if your collection is only 1-3 games.

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

i highly recommend you get Pinball Arcade for iPad or a console like PlayStation. It may also be on Steam for PCs. You can play many of the games on your list and I STRONGLY suspect you'll rule them off your list quickly... like 5 plays quickly. Some of them are pretty shallow.
Even if you don't set up a full on virtual pin - having the ability to emulate some of these games may be worth it to you especially if you want to play a lot of different games.
Careful when picking on theme alone... especially if your collection is only 1-3 games.

Sadly, none of those titles are on TPA. (Except Judge Dredd and Star Trek, both games I know I like already.)

Thank you for your recommendation -- and you're right. I picked Star Wars on theme, and look at what happened there.

#37 6 years ago

I realized after I posted it I may have overstated the number of games on PA. I do recommend you check out the other pinball emulators (pinmame is it) which I think has more games.

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Agreed. I have a VPin cabinet for this exact reason. The ones I grew up with I know I like, the others get a test run on the emulator and it gives a pretty good indication whether I'd like the game or not. I know nothing can replace real pinball, but for us guys with small space, it's the best we can do. Wasp, you should try this.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

Agreed. I have a VPin cabinet for this exact reason. The ones I grew up with I know I like, the others get a test run on the emulator and it gives a pretty good indication whether I'd like the game or not. I know nothing can replace real pinball, but for us guys with small space, it's the best we can do. Wasp, you should try this.

Oh I play vpinmame a bit. It was my go to before I got my own machines.

#40 6 years ago

Ready to make a deal today! Don't be shy with offers and let's get some new pinballs.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Ready to make a deal today! Don't be shy with offers and let's get some new pinballs.

I'll give ya Fire! It's an amazing sys 11 that doesn't get the respect it deserves.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I'll give ya Fire! It's an amazing sys 11 that doesn't get the respect it deserves.

If we are doing it this way I have a fishtales. I wouldn't consider it super nice but it's whatever....

#43 6 years ago

Fire was emily's favorite game at your place, chuck!

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

If we are doing it this way I have a fishtales. I wouldn't consider it super nice but it's whatever....

You actually have 3 good games.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Fire was emily's favorite game at your place, chuck!

Cool! I'll head down this weekend to make the swap. Haha

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Cool! I'll head down this weekend to make the swap. Haha

Hahaha. Funnily enough my wife would be like DO IT. No joke, she LOVED Fire at your place. She talks about it often.

#47 6 years ago

Added a couple more games to want list. C'mon ya'll, bring on the DE/Sega.

#48 6 years ago

I'm still surprised that someone doesn't unload some of those turd titles like tmnt and batman forever and space jam.

#49 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I'm still surprised that someone doesn't unload some of those turd titles like tmnt and batman forever and space jam.

Batman Forever is awesome. C'mon now.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Batman Forever is awesome. C'mon now.

The furthest from awesome actually....A GeeNeuWhine Stinker

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-batman-the-dark-knight-11?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.