20170823_071830 (resized).jpg
20170823_071826 (resized).jpg
20170823_071810 (resized).jpg
1ujz3v (resized).jpg
20170821_064252 (resized).jpg
ffb60a71e57eaf9390821e8ac8cc225574c9adab (resized).jpg
2f3e60c57660e4b9150e7021c668d8fb1b1416dc (resized).jpg
adce527b1beebdfce2354091a885d8c3a497beb3 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Oh, you mean just to play?

Yeah, i always check the pinmap around me if there is a game i want to try out

#102 6 years ago

Gotcha thanks!

#103 6 years ago

PM sent about a trade.

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Ad listing: FT: HUO Batman: The Dark Knight - Looking for DE/Sega!

Didn't even know you got a BDK. If you have time and it's not too late, throw some lightning flippers on that puppy and really take it for a joy ride. I had a BDK for a few months and it shines with lightning flippers.

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Didn't even know you got a BDK. If you have time and it's not too late, throw some lightning flippers on that puppy and really take it for a joy ride. I had a BDK for a few months and it shines with lightning flippers.

That's a pretty cool idea!

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

PM sent about a trade.

Thanks for reaching out.

#107 6 years ago

I caved and played a few games tonight. I'd already forgotten how fun the game was. Stacking multiballs is da bes'.

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I caved and played a few games tonight. I'd already forgotten how fun the game was. Stacking multiballs is da bes'.

Now do that stacking with lightning flippers and your mind will be blown

#109 6 years ago

Interested in the Dark Knight but still at least a few weeks away from having the funds. Don't imagine it will last that long but I'll be watching the thread.

Brian

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from ArkhamB:

Interested in the Dark Knight but still at least a few weeks away from having the funds. Don't imagine it will last that long but I'll be watching the thread.
Brian

You do have a beautiful wwf!

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Now do that stacking with lightning flippers and your mind will be blown

Haha. I must confess I don't have a pair of those.

#112 6 years ago

That being said even if I did I don't know how to install them. Haha

#113 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

That being said even if I did I don't know how to install them. Haha

I'm not too pinball tech savvy but it's easy; Just requires an Allen wrench. I think you can get lightning flippers for $10 at Marco specialties. But by the time you got them, you'll probably have the game sold lol. Good luck; I just think games like BDK and SM shine with lightning flippers.

#115 6 years ago

Blank post ahoy?!

#116 6 years ago

hmmm, I got a really nice Baywatch in st. louis but id never pay 4500 for a dark knight and I'm too lazy to drive anywhere.

#117 6 years ago

ha, fair enough!

#118 6 years ago

ill do some thinking....

#119 6 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

hmmm, I got a really nice Baywatch in st. louis but id never pay 4500 for a dark knight and I'm too lazy to drive anywhere.

Cardinals fan? You kind of come off that way

#120 6 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

ill do some thinking....

Sounds good.

#121 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

I'm not too pinball tech savvy but it's easy; Just requires an Allen wrench. I think you can get lightning flippers for $10 at Marco specialties. But by the time you got them, you'll probably have the game sold lol. Good luck; I just think games like BDK and SM shine with lightning flippers.

Awesome, I might look into that at some point if this fella doesn't sell soon.

#122 6 years ago

Price drop. But still potentially flexible for the right offer(s).

#123 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Cardinals fan? You kind of come off that way

Sportsball!

#124 6 years ago

Just assuming that the best fans in baseball also were the best collectors in pinball. I mean why not right.

No joke though, you are super close to me so I wish I had something to trade or some extra cash cause I love dark knight. However I am in the hoarding of projects stage of my winter hibernation plans at the moment.

#125 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

Just assuming that the best fans in baseball also were the best collectors in pinball. I mean why not right.
No joke though, you are super close to me so I wish I had something to trade or some extra cash cause I love dark knight. However I am in the hoarding of projects stage of my winter hibernation plans at the moment.

Well darn, thats too bad. If anything changes you know where to find me.

#126 6 years ago

Yo! I'm prision Mike!!! Hahahaha. Just noticed the new avatar.

#127 6 years ago

Well in a couple weeks you might cave and trade me for time machine andMSF.. lol

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from Brazy:

Well in a couple weeks you might cave and trade me for time machine andMSF.. lol

Haha. Wait, what's MSF?

#129 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Haha. Wait, what's MSF?

Frankenstein

#130 6 years ago

I don't think you'll ever see me seeking that one out. Just not a big fan of that game.

#131 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yo! I'm prision Mike!!! Hahahaha. Just noticed the new avatar.

Hahaha. "And I neva got caught, neithuh."

#132 6 years ago

I've decided to just go ahead and lower the price to my firm price. If you were waiting to see how low i'd go, this is it.

#133 6 years ago

Gonna do a little livestream at http://www.twitch.tv/waspinat0r -- if anyone wants to see BDK, just say so in chat.

#134 6 years ago

Stream over. That was fun.

#135 6 years ago

Added a few more pics.

#136 6 years ago

Made my wants list a bit more specific. For the record I'm not looking for the nicest example machines in the world, just a good condition machine that plays as it should and isn't worn to death.

#137 6 years ago

Adding x-files. Just to scare my wife.

#138 6 years ago

Have a shadow for trade but distance is a bit far.

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Have a shadow for trade but distance is a bit far.

Feel free to pm or text me at the number in the ad.

#140 6 years ago

After some deliberation, I've decided I'm also willing to trade my WCS in combination with this game for the right offer.

#141 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

You do have a beautiful wwf!

Well thank you!

Would rather add to my small collection of games-

Hopefully you hang onto it for a bit longer- good price!

Brian

#142 6 years ago
Quoted from ArkhamB:

Well thank you!
Would rather add to my small collection of games-
Hopefully you hang onto it for a bit longer- good price!
Brian

Thanks Brian

#143 6 years ago

Let's just all agree that whatever you trade this for, you'll be trading that within the week.

When I first got into the hobby, I was like you. Constantly looking for that next high. Trading all the time. I had only a max of 6 machines, and had to trade to see if that next pin was THE ONE. The fact is, I wish I hadn't traded them all back then. Now that I'm back in the hobby, I don't plan to trade anything or sell anything. I want to keep adding to the collection, because I know I'll just regret selling if I do.

#144 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Let's just all agree that whatever you trade this for, you'll be trading that within the week.
When I first got into the hobby, I was like you. Constantly looking for that next high. Trading all the time. I had only a max of 6 machines, and had to trade to see if that next pin was THE ONE. The fact is, I wish I hadn't traded them all back then. Now that I'm back in the hobby, I don't plan to trade anything or sell anything. I want to keep adding to the collection, because I know I'll just regret selling if I do.

I get that. I guess you could say I'm still trying to find my "style" and hope that the theme is on point too. Haha! I make no claims about how long I will keep my next machine.

#145 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

I get that. I guess you could say I'm still trying to find my "style" and hope that the theme is on point too. Haha! I make no claims about how long I will keep my next machine.

A lot of us, self included, have been there. having a small collection, i too used to go through pins monthly. Now that i have found my 'style', i seem to keep games longer. Here's some ideas of what pins were great to have in a small lineup - keep in mind this is my opinion being a slightly above average player:

- GOT PRO (strategies galour)
- STLE (Not the best ruleset for progression or breadth; but the warp ramp, light show, and sound package is so dam addicting. and there are some cool diverse multiplier strategies involved)
- SMVE (Gotta remove the center drain post if you have this in a small lineup)
- Mustang (yes i said mustang - its great but only if you know how to use pinball browser and edit sound files).
- FGY (need to tweak some of the stewie game adjustments - but a total package in theme, shots, and ruleset...if you like humor. might not be good in a kids environment though).
- XMEN (prefer pro - but either is fine. poor sound package but a great shooters pin).
- WOZ (poor theme, but a top 3 coded game - absolute blissful stacking fest).
- LOTR (if you're ready for the journey and are into 1-player games. its the legend of zelda of pinball). That said, i hope i never own or play an LOTR ever again lol.
- BBH (yea, i went there...BBH baby!) Game is so brutal yet so fun. Must have a sub to play, and you have to remove the elk toy to appreciate the elk side flipper more. It's not the total package and isnt meant to be; the game might not last that long due to theme, but the multiballs and buck are so challenging and fun to play and it has a big replay ability factor to it.

Here's some great games that are personal favorites but didnt click well in a small collection for me:
- ACDC: love this pin - but so brutal and sometimes feels more like work than fun in which you need a couple weeks break of not playing from time to time which is why its not a great small pin collection to have
- MET: Huge fan of the band, love this pin. But layout becomes stale in a small lineup, plus rules become a grindfest and work oriented. Still recommend to try out though in a small collection even if for a couple months cause its so dam cool at first.
- IM: great game, but shallow rules get repetitive and old fast in a small lineup. Great pin to revisit from time to time so needs to be hidden in a lineup of 4+ games IMO.

Hope this helps for ideas. Like i said, my opinion based on my experience.

#146 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

A lot of us, self included, have been there. having a small collection, i too used to go through pins monthly. Now that i have found my 'style', i seem to keep games longer. Here's some ideas of what pins were great to have in a small lineup - keep in mind this is my opinion being a slightly above average player:
- STLE (Not the best ruleset for progression or breadth; but the warp ramp, light show, and sound package is so dam addicting. and there are some cool diverse multiplier strategies involved)
- Mustang (yes i said mustang - its great but only if you know how to use pinball browser and edit sound files).
- FGY (need to tweak some of the stewie game adjustments - but a total package in theme, shots, and ruleset...if you like humor. might not be good in a kids environment though).
- XMEN (prefer pro - but either is fine. poor sound package but a great shooters pin).

- LOTR (if you're ready for the journey and are into 1-player games. its the legend of zelda of pinball). That said, i hope i never own or play an LOTR ever again lol.
- BBH (yea, i went there...BBH baby!) Game is so brutal yet so fun. Must have a sub to play, and you have to remove the elk toy to appreciate the elk side flipper more. It's not the total package and isnt meant to be; the game might not last that long due to theme, but the multiballs and buck are so challenging and fun to play and it has a big replay ability factor to it.
Here's some great games that are personal favorites but didnt click well in a small collection for me:
- ACDC: love this pin - but so brutal and sometimes feels more like work than fun in which you need a couple weeks break of not playing from time to time which is why its not a great small pin collection to have
- MET: Huge fan of the band, love this pin. But layout becomes stale in a small lineup, plus rules become a grindfest and work oriented. Still recommend to try out though in a small collection even if for a couple months cause its so dam cool at first.
- IM: great game, but shallow rules get repetitive and old fast in a small lineup. Great pin to revisit from time to time so needs to be hidden in a lineup of 4+ games IMO.

I honestly think your spot on with every one of those!

#147 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Wow, thank you so much for this detailed post. It will be immensely helpful. I've learned I'm more of a flow/modes player, less of a rules/multiplier kind if guy.

#148 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Wow, thank you so much for this detailed post. It will be immensely helpful. I've learned I'm more of a flow/modes player, less of a rules/multiplier kind if guy.

Star Trek all the way. Mindless modes and flow. Haha

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Star Trek all the way. Mindless modes and flow. Haha

Loved playing yours!

#150 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Phenomenal thoughts and overview!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-batman-the-dark-knight-11/page/3?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.