20170823_071830 (resized).jpg
20170823_071826 (resized).jpg
20170823_071810 (resized).jpg
1ujz3v (resized).jpg
20170821_064252 (resized).jpg
ffb60a71e57eaf9390821e8ac8cc225574c9adab (resized).jpg
2f3e60c57660e4b9150e7021c668d8fb1b1416dc (resized).jpg
adce527b1beebdfce2354091a885d8c3a497beb3 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#51 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

The furthest from awesome actually....A GeeNeuWhine Stinker

That's what yo mama said when you were born.

#52 6 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

I'm still surprised that someone doesn't unload some of those turd titles like tmnt and batman forever and space jam.

Someone will come along with my dream pins. One day....one day! I should probably put my list in order.

#53 6 years ago

Another price drop. Really want a nice JP and/or Baywatch!!! (or other fun DE/Sega pins. ) But really, I'll listen to any offer.

#54 6 years ago

Wasp, Do you or have you ever considered a short blog or review system for your games to document your journey? I know you do some SDTM twitch stuff, I just think your perspective/ratings on games would be very unique given the pace and your newness to the hobby. I would definitely read (or watch) it. Full disclosure, I am pretty strange so i might be the only one!

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from Hypercoaster:

Wasp, Do you or have you ever considered a short blog or review system for your games to document your journey? I know you do some SDTM twitch stuff, I just think your perspective/ratings on games would be very unique given the pace and your newness to the hobby. I would definitely read (or watch) it. Full disclosure, I am pretty strange so i might be the only one!

That's an interesting idea and one I woulld be interested in doing if I had a easier ans faster access to machines. For now though i do stream on my own http://www.twitch.tv/waspinat0r)and as you said sdtm(http://www.twitch.tv/sdtmpinball) twitch channels. I'd be happy to give my opinion on the machines I play or have played though. Generally I'm pretty open about my feelings on both of those venues. Thanks for the kind words!

#56 6 years ago

Metallica
Baywatch
Jurassic Park
Tales from the Crypt
Congo
The Shadow
Star Trek
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Judge Dredd
Johnny Mnemonic
WWF Royal Rumble
Batman Forever
Jack*Bot
Stargate

Just wanted to point out the first good and *FAIR* offer I receive with one or more of these games(as long as condition is good) will probably take it! I've committed to not playing Batman anymore until it's gone so you get it in the same pristine condition I did! They're in the order of my wants, so take that as you will!

#57 6 years ago

I also feel like I should make it known that I am absolutely willing to help/pay for your travel expenses - I don't expect you to deliver and pick up for free, were we to make a deal.

#58 6 years ago

I've seen you play this game on stream - it's in amazing condition shame it's not your style of game otherwise it be a keeper. Your price seems a little more than fair to me surprised nobody's jumped on it. GLWTS!

#59 6 years ago
Quoted from pbu:

I've seen you play this game on stream - it's in amazing condition shame it's not your style of game otherwise it be a keeper. Your price seems a little more than fair to me surprised nobody's jumped on it. GLWTS!

Thanks so much man!

#60 6 years ago

I really hope I can get you that Baywatch before someone else buys this, following

#61 6 years ago
Quoted from gentrsa:

I really hope I can get you that Baywatch before someone else buys this, following

I hope so too! :]

#62 6 years ago

Added Lethal Weapon 3 and Last Action Hero to wants list.

#63 6 years ago

Trade you LW3 for Batman. Let's do this! Haha

#64 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Bring er on down with a big wad of cash!

Okokokokokokok

#65 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

LlbpGHq (resized).jpgLlbpGHq (resized).jpg

#66 6 years ago

chuck how dare you get my hopes up

#67 6 years ago

Forgive me for asking, but I'm still relatively new to the selling/trading game -- but I've been getting *LOADS* of scammer texts this weekend...I have allowed texts on my craigslist ad and here on pinside -- would craigslist be the probable offender? I don't want to remove a method of contacting me here on pinside because I feel you guys are stand up folks, but at the same time I don't want to get scammers messaging me every 30 minutes.

#68 6 years ago

I suggest a Google Voice number to use in Craigslist ads. Free for texting (wi-fi only) and you can mark numbers as spam. I generally get two or three scammers per ad and rarely more than one a day.

#69 6 years ago
Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I suggest a Google Voice number to use in Craigslist ads. Free for texting (wi-fi only) and you can mark numbers as spam. I generally get two or three scammers per ad and rarely more than one a day.

Thank you for the advice

#70 6 years ago

Added info.

#71 6 years ago

"Keep your eye on the ball"

#73 6 years ago

Final price reduction. Don't think I can go any lower than this with the money I've put into it. As always, prefer a fair trade over sale.

#74 6 years ago

Added gameplay video: sorry, i'm bad at pinball.

#75 6 years ago

Thumbs up on the youtube channel!!

Is the dark knight still available?

#76 6 years ago
Quoted from ArkhamB:

Thumbs up on the youtube channel!!
Is the dark knight still available?

It is. Feel free to pm me or text me at the number on the ad

-brandon

#77 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Added Lethal Weapon 3 and Last Action Hero to wants list.

you'll get rid of those quicker than this batman.

#78 6 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

you'll get rid of those quicker than this batman.

Naaaaah. To be honest I'm hoping to fill my collection with early-mid 90s DE/Sega games and a few B/W.

Hoping to start with JP and Baywatch!

#79 6 years ago

I have a super nice baywatch fully loaded with shaker and colour dmd on the way. I'll trade you stright up and you take care of shipping.

#80 6 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

I have a super nice baywatch fully loaded with shaker and colour dmd on the way. I'll trade you stright up and you take care of shipping.

Thanks for reaching out, but....seems a *little* skewed? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :p

#81 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Naaaaah. To be honest I'm hoping to fill my collection with early-mid 90s DE/Sega games and a few B/W.
Hoping to start with JP and Baywatch!

Baywatch is fun, lot of shots.

#82 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Thanks for reaching out, but....seems a *little* skewed? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. :p

I think what my client is trying to say is, "are you out of your effing mind?" That's a terrible trade.

#83 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I think what my client is trying to say is, "are you out of your effing mind?" That's a terrible trade.

I try to be polite no matter what my thoughts on the situation.

#84 6 years ago

It was a joke. Baywatch is a epic pin and I hope you find a nice one to take in on trade.TDK looks like a fun pin.

#85 6 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

It was a joke. Baywatch is a epic pin and I hope you find a nice one to take in on trade.TDK looks like a fun pin.

Oh I know. thank you! Me too!

#86 6 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Funny part is, I'm so thirsty for a JP or bw, I considered it!

#87 6 years ago

Have you played either of them?
Because it looks like there is a JP in Louisville, but not sure how far away that is for you

#88 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Have you played either of them?
Because it looks like there is a JP in Louisville, but not sure how far away that is for you

Just virtually.

I didn't see one on the market. I reached out to a couple of people with it in their collection to no avail. Thanks for looking out.

#89 6 years ago

Out of curiosity to impartial parties...am I asking a fair amount? I'm still new to the pin swll/trade game.

#90 6 years ago

I don't really know the value of this pin but I can't imagine it is worth more than $4,000.

#91 6 years ago
Quoted from GhostThruster:

I don't really know the value of this pin but I can't imagine it is worth more than $4,000.

I guess you don't!

#92 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Just virtually.
I didn't see one on the market. I reached out to a couple of people with it in their collection to no avail. Thanks for looking out.

Not for sale, i looked on pinmap and Louisville was the only city in KY

#93 6 years ago
Quoted from waspinat0r:

Out of curiosity to impartial parties...am I asking a fair amount? I'm still new to the pin swll/trade game.

I'd say $4500 on high side where it takes a few weeks to sell and $4200 low side so it sells faster for your game is fair, just my opinion though. So at $4700 i think it will sit for alittle while but im sure your negotiable on price.

#94 6 years ago

Nice game! I own both BM66 and BMDK and like BMDK better. Maybe in future BM66 will get better with code yet BMDK is better game hands down right now period. I think the price is fair for the condition.GLWTS!

#95 6 years ago

Thanks everyone. Dropping to 4600 and it will stay there. But as was said, I'm flexible.

#96 6 years ago

Funny. I sold my JP about a month ago just before colour dmd came out .........anyway.... I love my BW way more than I liked JP.

#97 6 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Funny. I sold my JP about a month ago just before colour dmd came out .........anyway.... I love my BW way more than I liked JP.

Sadly, I can't find either.

#98 6 years ago
Quoted from madscientist101:

Nice game! I own both BM66 and BMDK and like BMDK better. Maybe in future BM66 will get better with code yet BMDK is better game hands down right now period. I think the price is fair for the condition.GLWTS!

Completely agree. Bm66 is inferior to me atm. And thank you.

#99 6 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I'd say $4500 on high side where it takes a few weeks to sell and $4200 low side so it sells faster for your game is fair, just my opinion though. So at $4700 i think it will sit for alittle while but im sure your negotiable on price.

Always negotiable. Thank you for your input.

#100 6 years ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Not for sale, i looked on pinmap and Louisville was the only city in KY

Oh, you mean just to play?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 50.00
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

There are 158 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-batman-the-dark-knight-11/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.