Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Max_Badazz
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190813_184003 (resized).jpg
20190813_183944 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

#1 9 days ago

Price

$ 6,300 (Firm)

Price is firm

Use the Market archive as a reference for past sales data on this particular game.

for sale

For sale: Batman 66 Premium

Added: August 14th, 2019
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

HUO BM66 from flipnout pinball. Low plays, clean and playing 100%. Very minor dimpling for this title. Clean cabinet, completely stock with no mods. Not looking for any trades. Pick up in Gallatin, TN. Cash on the glass.

Item photos

20190813_183944 (resized).jpg
20190813_184003 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Shipping/pickup info

Pick up
Willing to ship mainland
Willing to ship overseas

Contact

Contact jgentry via PinsideMail.

Send PM

Item location

Gallatin, TN, US

Seller insights

These are jgentry's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jgentry's stats page

#2 8 days ago

Bump

#3 7 days ago

$200 price drop, someone come get this one.

#4 7 days ago

most played game in my collection someone should pick up this fantastic pin!

#5 7 days ago

Glad to see the price hasn't gone up a bunch up since I sold mine.

#6 2 days ago

Bump, a few tire kickers but still available. Get a good deal while the rest of us dummies buy new games.

#7 2 days ago

Wish i had the funds. I would be on my way to Tennessee if i did. Great deal for someone!

#8 2 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Wish i had the funds. I would be on my way to Tennessee if i did. Great deal for someone!

My yard is getting pretty shaggy, maybe we can work out a better deal if a cut is included?

#9 2 days ago
Quoted from jgentry:

My yard is getting pretty shaggy, maybe we can work out a better deal if a cut is included?

Sounds good to me. I'll give you 5600 for the game and cut your grass before i leave.

#10 2 days ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Sounds good to me. I'll give you 5600 for the game and cut your grass before i leave.

Maybe if you clean the pool and take me out for a nice dinner so I can look back fondly on the f@#$$g I took lol

#11 1 day ago

Been getting a lot of tire kickers so I'm changing the add from $6600 one to my lowest price. No shipping, cash on the glass. Price is firm at $6300.

#12 1 day ago

Bump

#13 23 hours ago

Great game....been on the look out for one of these....GLWS

#14 16 hours ago

Get your BM66 before they make more of them with pooling and chipping clear coat and ink. This one is guaranteed to not chip or pool and also comes with a 100% guarantee of cratering. Why risk getting a NIB game with new issues when you can get an HUO with old issues?

#15 16 hours ago

To your point...I just picked up a BM66 Premium over a BM66 LE because the LE PF had some of the "new normal" NIB PF defects.

These very low plays NOB games are definitely the way to go nowadays. YOU CAN SEE WHAT YOU ARE GETTING!!

Game is priced to sell...

#16 15 hours ago

I've had a few inquiries about meeting people halfway. This one is priced to sell so I'm not motivated to do any leg work on this one. No haggle room on the price either. $6300 cash on the glass, you come and get it and I'll help you load it. If it doesn't sell for $6300 I'll just trade it in on my next nib purchase. No big deal either way to me.

#17 15 hours ago

You know the summer is slow for selling when a HUO BM66 sits at $1000 off new price. That is a deal.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

It was generated from this Marketplace listing.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside