Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by J85M
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_3830 (resized).JPG
IMG_3832 (resized).JPG
IMG_3854(1) (resized).JPG
IMG_3828 (resized).JPG
IMG_3853 (resized).JPG
IMG_3832 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 8,800 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Batman 66 Le ***Sold***

Added: June 23rd, 2017 Ended: June 27th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

Selling an Huo Batman 66 LE with Standard Topper and Shaker Motor.Mods include Mirrored Flippers with Superbands,Mirorred Flipper Buttons,Flipper Fidelity full sound upgrade, and PBL Ultra Shiny Pinballs.Includes a Topps Batman Trading Card autographed by Adam West.
Only issue I can see is a small rub in the shooter lane where the ball seems to have hit the edge.See pix...Machine otherwise excellent.
No trades please sale only.
Located in Baltimore , Maryland for easy pick up on the 1st Floor, or can be prepped well for NAVL.Buyer to arrange and pay for shipping, if needed.
****Sold ****

Item photos

IMG_3832 (resized).JPG
IMG_3853 (resized).JPG
IMG_3828 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Baltimore, MD, US

Seller insights

These are stretch2's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to stretch2's stats page

#2 1 year ago

#3 1 year ago

Wish I had the cash! I played this game at the pinball wizard and fell in love with it.

#4 1 year ago

someone should jump on this. i was fortunate enough to buy a used LE and i couldn't be happier. love the game. It will never leave.

#5 1 year ago

Very solid price.

#6 1 year ago

Yes, that is a heck of a price for what they originally went for. These are going to be hidden gems when Lyman gets the code done.

#7 1 year ago

Wow is this a deal! I'd sell when code goes to 1.0 hopefully early July.

#8 1 year ago

IMG_3832 (resized).JPG

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Yes, that is a heck of a price for what they originally went for. These are going to be hidden gems when Lyman gets the code done.

What they originally went for was a hurried up cash grab unfortunately. These pins will only fall in value.

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Msch:

What they originally went for was a hurried up cash grab unfortunately. These pins will only fall in value.

I don't doubt that to some degree, but I was only making a comparison to the original price, not doing a market study. Like everything else here, they will sell for what someone is willing to pay

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from Msch:

Was the price that different in the US?

Here in the UK, BM66 LE is priced the same as ASLE, SWLE.

And BM66prem has about a £500 difference between ASprem & SWprem,

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from sepins:

Wow is this a deal! I'd sell when code goes to 1.0 hopefully early July.

Agreed. when the code is complete it will be a solid game. Lyman will make it great! Like on TWD.

#13 1 year ago

IMG_3830 (resized).JPG

#14 1 year ago

Great price bump!

#15 1 year ago

It's a beauty!

GLWTS

#16 1 year ago

Someone will have fun with a cool machine.....

#17 1 year ago

Only 240, 120 in states and you never see these come up for sale

Somebody gonna be real happy

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Only 240, 120 in states and you never see these come up for sale
Somebody gonna be real happy

Once Lyman finishes the code this is going to be a Top 5 Stern imo and will end up be like MET & TWD, those that love it won't let it go and prices will stay and you won't see them for sale for much less than NIB.

#19 1 year ago

A little surprised this is still available.

#20 1 year ago

I'm guessing it might be sold.

Someone local to Him just posted they bought one.

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

A little surprised this is still available.

Really? Were talking almost 9k here? Lots of money for a anything ..let alone a pinball.

#22 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Really? Were talking almost 9k here? Lots of money for a anything ..let alone a pinball.

Yes, really. 240 people paid 1k more then this just recently and 80 people paid almost double that. Just like 800 people just forked out 9k for SWLE.

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Kind of funny, the whole "turn the heat on the pot up slowly and watch the frog pop" analogy. Remember 4 years ago when people screamed at never, ever, ever paying over $8000? Now, it's "a deal" .

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

Kind of funny, the whole "turn the heat on the pot up slowly and watch the frog pop" analogy. Remember 4 years ago when people screamed at never, ever, ever paying over $8000? Now, it's "a deal" .

Yea its pretty crazy.... apparently less is more when it comes to pinball.

#25 1 year ago

*****Sold to a Fellow Pinsider ! *****

#26 1 year ago

Awesome congrates on the sale and I think the new owner has already introduced himself in the BM66 thread

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Yes, really. 240 people paid 1k more then this just recently and 80 people paid almost double that. Just like 800 people just forked out 9k for SWLE.

And people forking out $8500 plus for DI like BigD did.

"Less is more"? Nope. It's not "less" and theme, etc. matters.

Jump back into your DI love fest.

Wtf do you think you are getting when you go to sell that one? With ZERO limited appeal.

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from NPO:

That's exactly what I say. We're all a bunch of frogs in boiling water. If we all went to sleep just 6 years ago an woke up today, we wouldn't know where in the hell we were. We all clearly remember when 10K by Christmas was the running joke of the hobby.

#29 1 year ago

Just realised only took 2 days for this one to sell and we are only on v0.75.

As Lyman continues to update the code these are probably not going to come up for sale very often.

#30 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Once Lyman finishes the code this is going to be a Top 5 Stern imo and will end up be like MET & TWD, those that love it won't let it go and prices will stay and you won't see them for sale for much less than NIB.

Quoted from J85M:

Just realised only took 2 days for this one to sell and we are only on v0.75.
As Lyman continues to update the code these are probably not going to come up for sale very often.

You can say that again

#31 1 year ago
Quoted from stretch2:

*****Sold to a Fellow Pinsider ! *****

Congrats for both the seller and buyer. I hope to own a BM66 LE someday myself.

#32 1 year ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

You can say that again

There are plenty of Pinsiders repeating their hate for BM66 over and over, it cannot hurt for those of us that love it to repeat the praise

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside