20181201_120541 (resized).jpg
20181201_120507 (resized).jpg
20181201_120513 (resized).jpg
20181201_120456 (resized).jpg
20181201_120441 (resized).jpg
20181201_120444 (resized).jpg
20181201_120447 (resized).jpg
20181201_120434 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Batman 66

Added: 2018-12-01 17:38:09 UTC • Ended: December 4th, 2018
Condition: Routed - fresh off route

Price

$ 6,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

Very Nice Batman 66 premium. This game was at Marvin's in Farmington Hills. As you can see in the pictures it was well taken care of and is in great shape. Working 100%. Game is now in Dexter, Michigan right off I-94 exit 162. Can ship STI/Michelle

Item photos

20181201_120434 (resized).jpg
20181201_120441 (resized).jpg
20181201_120444 (resized).jpg
20181201_120447 (resized).jpg
20181201_120451 (resized).jpg
20181201_120456 (resized).jpg
20181201_120507 (resized).jpg
20181201_120513 (resized).jpg
20181201_120541 (resized).jpg
20181201_120556 (resized).jpg
20181201_120612 (resized).jpg
20181201_120820 (resized).jpg
20181201_120827 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are michiganpinball's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to michiganpinball's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Chelsea, MI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 163.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

#2 5 years ago

Great price from a great seller! We have bought from Parker on two occasions.... GLWS!

#3 5 years ago

These don't come up often on the secondary market, shouldn't last long at this price!!

#4 5 years ago

Good price on a cool pin.

#5 5 years ago

Call the commissioner when it goes away at this price!
Pretty nice deal!

#6 5 years ago

Jesus... I see what people mean about the dimpling on this one.

But according to my distro (who knows I want one) it won’t be in production much longer... so if you want one this is a decent price.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Jesus... I see what people mean about the dimpling on this one.
But according to my distro (who knows I want one) it won’t be in production much longer... so if you want one this is a decent price.

Bite your tongue, it's all in your head.

#8 5 years ago

Maybe it’s the lighting more than dimples/rumors of “soft” playfields? In pic 3 Joker and Penguin’s heads look really dimpled and Batman & Robin look fine. But vice versa in pic 4... anyway as Vid says they will all even out over time.

#9 5 years ago

$6,500 Is a good price for a routed premium? Either I'm missing something or there's owners here pumping the price.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

$6,500 Is a good price for a routed premium? Either I'm missing something or there's owners here pumping the price.

Agreed, this is not a great deal and it's going to take awhile to sell at that price I've seen HUO with mods sell for same price.

I'm not getting the nice deal comments of this post.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Agreed, this is not a great deal and it's going to take awhile to sell at that price I've seen HUO with mods sell for same price.
I'm not getting the nice deal comments of this post.

You’ve seeen, can you show us examples of where this 7600 list game sells for this price or less as I haven’t seen any? With mods. If the seller didn’t say the naughty word “route” people would be jumping all over this. Just an opinion. Plus Marvin’s Isn’t your average bowling alley route treated game. This will sell GLWS.

#12 5 years ago

It says 6500 obo. It’s obviously not going to sell at 6500. For a router game in this shape it’s a super fair starting price. If it sells below 6, that’s a incredible deal for what this game is new. It’s not a pro version. It will never be a used 4800-5k game.

#13 5 years ago

If I had the cash it would be mine.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

You’ve seeen, can you show us examples of where this 7600 list game sells for this price or less as I haven’t seen any? With mods. If the seller didn’t say the naughty word “route” people would be jumping all over this. Just an opinion. Plus Marvin’s Isn’t your average bowling alley route treated game. This will sell GLWS.

Does anyone use the market archive? Or do we just look at what people are asking for machines?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/69965

Marvin's may not be your average bowling alley route (whatever that means) but it probably has 10,000+ plays on it. Marvin's is a busy place with lots of traffic. I have been there plenty of times and have seen clean machine to very dirty machines. Broken machine and 100% working machines.

I just don't get the replies of this being a great deal. $6000 yeah maybe I can understand the great price but not $6500 when you do your research.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Does anyone use the market archive? Or do we just look at what people are asking for machines?
Marvin's may not be your average bowling alley route (whatever that means) but it probably has 10,000+ plays on it. Marvin's is a busy place with lots of traffic. I have been there plenty of times and have seen clean machine to very dirty machines. Broken machine and 100% working machines.
I just don't get the replies of this being a great deal. $6000 yeah maybe I can understand the great price but not $6500 when you do your research.

Ok you win. In the 20 sales adds you found (1) that sold for 6500 due to a medical emergency. That must be the New market value lol.

#16 5 years ago

If these are $7500 NIB w/shipping included, they should be at least $700, if not $1000, less second-hand, even for low-play HUO, because A. It's used and B. I have to go pick it up.

This price is not bad at all, but it's not like they're giving it away. It's about what I'd expect to pay. No way $7k used unless it's totally tricked out.

#17 5 years ago

Any decent pictures of the ball launch lane? I wonder if it's chewed up given it's in the wild? I have a HUO premium that shows some slight damage. They just recently added an adjustment for a softer eject...Normally it slams the ball out in the lane. Even with a protector it gets dinged up.

#18 5 years ago

Pretty much the only ones saying its a good price are owners, stock huo should be low 6k-6.5k, routed, probably 5.5k-6k since condition can vary

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Cool, so when you’re ready to sell your pins including that Metallica in your collection, I expect you to sell it well below any archive price. Deal?

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from jbhc:

Pretty much the only ones saying its a good price are owners, stock huo should be low 6k-6.5k, routed, probably 5.5k-6k since condition can vary

Yeah, and the buyers want everything for a deal. Look, this will not sell at 6.5. It’s what he is starting at. Stop shitting all over a fair ad.

#21 5 years ago

I'm not knocking the price of the pin, I amused at the great price alerts and what not. It does not seem like a great price to me. You can look yourself others have sold off at $6800 with mods, which basically is around $6500 HUO. It's just common sense here guys it's heavily routed game not a low traffic area for sure. So no way is $6500 a great deal.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

You’re not missing anything.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I'm not knocking the price of the pin,. So no way is $6500 a great deal.

Yep thats what your saying... For someone so uninterested in the OBO you certainly have a lot to say about his listing. Your not interested, got it. Unless he is asking for some Crazy ass price (which OBO is not) why the need to crap on a seller to prove your right about what I have no idea?

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Yep thats what your saying... For someone so uninterested in the OBO you certainly have a lot to say about his listing. Your not interested, got it. Unless he is asking for some Crazy ass price (which OBO is not) why the need to crap on a seller to prove your right about what I have no idea?

It's all good man, why some people get so much attitude when someone simply replies to a open discussion forum is just nonsense to me. I know this seller and have bought a game or 2 from him. The last thing I am trying to do is crap on his post. Great guy and seller. Again I am replying and commenting on the others who commented about the great price. I have no issues with the seller OBO listing price he can list it for whatever. I just do not agree with the great price comments. Do you get it?

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

it's heavily routed game

How do you figure "heavily routed"? The pin just came out.

IMO "heavily routed" is tens of thousands of plays. Like an Addams Family with 20+ years or route. Referring to this BM as "heavily routed" does sound like crapping on it.

I bet this BM has a few thousand plays, if that. Such pins can easily pass for HUO. It looks great to me. $1k off new seems very fair. $2k off in your dreams.

#26 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

You’re not missing anything.

Yep, you’re not. Your not buying it and neither is Nelson. So really, there is no reason for either of you two to sabotage this ad.

#27 5 years ago

Sunday church Bump,
great price on a mint pin !!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Docquest Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
ScottyMods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.25
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 34.99
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-batman-66-3?hl=rasavage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.