IMG_1563 (resized).jpg
IMG_1562 (resized).jpg
IMG_1561 (resized).jpg
IMG_1560 (resized).jpg
IMG_1559 (resized).jpg
IMG_1558 (resized).jpg
IMG_1556 (resized).jpg
IMG_1557 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Banzai Run

Added: 2022-08-12 18:55:57 UTC • Ended: August 30th, 2022
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 9,000 (OBO)

Open for offers

Rare and unique Williams Banzai Run from 1988, one of the harder to find System 11 games. 2 level playing experience, this was Pat Lawlor's very first pinball game that he designed.

Game was recently shopped out with a new ramp and a new interconnect board. I have some LEDs in the upper-playfield GI but the game is mostly still running incandescent bulbs. Because of the secondary playfield this game uses a unique-to-this-title interconnect board to connect to both playfields, I have the original board which mostly works that will go with the game but you should never need it as the newly designed board is of a better design. The game is running prototype game ROMs, I will also include a full set of production ROMs if you want to swap them out. I also have a repro magnetic carrier plastic that is used to transport the ball from the lower playfield to the upper one.

The cabinet shows some bumps and bruises for it's age, someone better than me could probably touch up a lot of that since the artwork is mainly black. The playfield is original and looks like it still has the factory mylar installed. The mylar is lifting a bit and should probably be removed but I don't do that to this era game due to a past bad experiences.

If I'm off on this one you can let me know, open to offers.

If you want this one shipped you will pay for all required packing and shipping charges and I won't be responsible for any damages or losses that are incurred, and the game will need to be fully paid for before leaving these premises. Prefer pickup from my ground level garage and I have a pinball cart dolly to assist but you will need to bring your own muscle to load this beast.

Item photos

IMG_1556 (resized).jpg
IMG_1557 (resized).jpg
IMG_1558 (resized).jpg
IMG_1559 (resized).jpg
IMG_1560 (resized).jpg
IMG_1561 (resized).jpg
IMG_1562 (resized).jpg
IMG_1563 (resized).jpg
IMG_1564 (resized).jpg
IMG_1565 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are viper001's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to viper001's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Hamilton, OH, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 329.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,490.00
$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

#2 1 year ago

Price drop. Mechanically this one has been well sorted out, it plays as it should. Let me know if there are any questions.

#3 1 year ago

I keep getting wonderful trade offers but at this point I think I've already bought the replacement for this one so I'm only looking for a cash deal. If you want this and I'm high let me know, all I can say is yes or no. Thanks for looking!

#4 1 year ago

Last price drop, this puts me in the neighborhood of early-in-the-listing soft offers. Looking over the game a little closer I noticed we did actually put LEDs in the lower playfield G.I. as well as the upper so that is a change to the ad verbiage. Soft white, frosted, non-ghosted bulbs were used so no clowning will need to be undone on this game. We spent a lot of time sorting this one mechanically and it plays very well. To my knowledge this is the only pinball machine that made it into production that features a *true* second level inclined playfield which you play with the same ball as the lower playfield (ball is transported up via magnetic carrier and comes back down via hidden subways). There was never another game like it, even nubes can figure out they want (actually NEED) to get the ball all the way to that upper playfield top shot hole without having to read a rules write up.

Be the only kid on your street with this title (or anything like it).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 279.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1,159.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 180.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 1,490.00

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-banzai-run-33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.