image (resized).jpg
B75C5D88-7E3A-46B1-9815-FF74292E5DF9 (resized).jpeg
DB20C606-5A2C-4BB3-9418-0B94A69E0686 (resized).jpeg
3FB50586-E832-4621-BFCA-7AE91A1041E9 (resized).jpeg
56F4F082-4078-4958-B84D-013D6131F238 (resized).jpeg
B8C85BB7-48A9-4A8D-AFCB-4A5994C395BB (resized).jpeg
95C78706-35FA-40AB-B065-E5A2FFE431B5 (resized).jpeg
AB3F9648-447A-47F1-97F5-69C52181AAA4 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#4 4 years ago

It is indeed a beautiful machine. HEP's work continues to be unmatched. Did that similarly priced prototype that went up recently end up selling?

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinslinger:

Every HEP game I have acquired always has room for improvement, no matter what year the restore was done. I spend countless hours working on every game I buy, including HEP games. True this cabinet doesn't have the clear coat finish Chris does on the non-decal games, but the cabinet is near factory perfect so in my opinion it would be unnecessary to give it that treatment.
Not mentioned is the fact that this game was built with a NOS populated playfield. The clear on the playfield looks amazing and show no sign of wear.
Doesn't Chris still do work at his home garage?

LOL.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

i see no reason for the seller to clarify that it's an early HEP restore. a Ford is still a Ford, regardless of what year it's made. a potential buyer should be asking what year the work was done and make a decision based on what the seller tells them. but Christ, stop criticizing a total stranger who's only honestly selling their their game for the price it's worth to them.

Were I a big Banzai Run fan and buying with the high bar that HEP has set in recent years, if the man HIMSELF is posting to clarify that it's an older job, and perhaps not up to modern standards, that is absolutely something I would want to know. The marker for high end pins is so tight, you need to be up front if you are asking for high end prices. The buyer needs to do his/her homework. That said, the seller also said that he messed with the job after it was done, which is a questionable decision, if not an admission that there were still things that weren't up to snuff. I'd want more details.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-banzai-run-21?tu=Rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.