For sale: Bally Shadow, freshly shopped, all Leds, Indianapolis

By indypinhead

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I'm selling my Shadow pinball machine. The machine has been freshly shopped. All Led's installed, including the back-box lamps. all lamps replaced with leds except for the flasher bulbs. All new red star posts installed. I've also added a couple of upgrades: new drop target decals, new back-board decal. All new rubbers and balls. I've even installed a complete, custom designed/machined playfield plastic set. These were designed in MasterCam and machined on one of my cnc mills. The protectors are made from 1/16 polycarbonate. Here are the flaws: machine has some sanctum wear. Other than that, the playfield is perfect. There is one broken plastic which is under the battlefield. It has been professionally repaired. There are a couple of small holes on the left side of the cabinet. These are in the black area of the artwork and can easily be filled and touched up. The right side of the cabinet has some damage to the decal as well as a couple of small holes that had been drilled into the cabinet. The translite has a couple of very small scratches. 30 pictures have been uploaded. Here is the link: http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l610/indypinhead/
Asking price $2000
Not accepting offer for trades at this time.

#2 12 years ago

Looks great Indy. I'd be all over that but I just got one awhile ago.

#3 12 years ago

I'd be more interestedion the Indy 500 in that pic. lol

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from rdonohue13:

I'd be more interestedion the Indy 500 in that pic. lol

Haha good luck trying to get that away from him. That is his latest addition and he just got done shopping it out. Very pretty machine with leds.

#5 12 years ago

You are about one month too early for me, Indy or it would be sold.

Just settled on a pin and there is that Christmas thing to do now. Rotten ole Santa, bleh!

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Very pretty machine with leds.

Agreed. I'm thinking of selling mine if you're planning any trips to the East Coast. Freshly shopped with full LEDs.

#7 12 years ago

Wish I would have known that I was just out on the east coast. Although with Christmas coming and the fact that I was on my honeymoon I doubt I could have swung it.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from rdonohue13:

Although with Christmas coming and the fact that I was on my honeymoon I doubt I could have swung it.

That probably wouldn't have been the best way to start off the marriage.

#9 12 years ago

It depends on who your other half is. If I told mine we were getting lotr as a wedding gift she would be ecstatic.

#10 12 years ago

No my wife would have been ecstatic. She loves pinball as much as I do maybe more. As a matter of fact we stopped several places on our trip to play some pins. The best trip ever.

#11 12 years ago

my wife wants an AFM, Mousin' Around and Junkyard. I don't think she'd like shadow, though.

this counts as a bump.

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

my wife wants an AFM, Mousin' Around and junkyard. I don't think she'd like Shadow, though.

Well don't be so sure. That's what I thought and The Shadow is my wife's favorite out of our 7 pin line-up. She plays it every day.

#13 12 years ago

When did you add the "e" to the end of your name? And are you doing any more Led Zeppelin reunion tours, Robert?

#14 12 years ago

Hello Indy, I sent you a Pinsidemail with an inquiry.

#15 12 years ago

I know you can buy backbox decals, but is there anywhere you can get cabinet decals for this game?

#16 12 years ago

Not yet. I have heard rumblings of it being on various companies lists, but have not heard a release date.

It will eventually be done. The license doesn't seem to be a problem and the artwork is not hard to do. Add in that it is a desirable game with a small, but still sizeable production.

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

When did you add the "e" to the end of your name?

Well I said to myself if Page has an e, damn it so can I.

Quoted from The_Gorilla:

And are you doing any more Led Zeppelin reunion tours, Robert?

Na, they're going to tour without me. Resented the fact that I stole Jimmy's e.

#18 12 years ago
Quoted from rplante:

That's what I thought and The Shadow is my wife's favorite

Mine too - oh and I love that game as well

#19 12 years ago

SOLD

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
5,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tucson, AZ
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals
Flipper parts
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
€ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals
Flipper parts
7,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Hamilton, ON
$ 16.00
Playfield - Other
Slap Save Creations
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
5,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Boards
PinSound
Boards
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 79.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bally-shadow-freshly-shopped-all-leds-indianapolis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.