(Topic ID: 213657)

For sale: 1990 Bally RADICAL! CRAPSHOW! COME ON IN AND DUMP!

By shacklersrevenge

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by elcolonel
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

noma (resized).png
81NOvKvgTJL._SY445_ (resized).jpg
nothingtoseehere.gif
cakeboss (resized).PNG
1200x630bb (resized).jpg
1200x630bb (1) (resized).jpg
0403181017_HDR (resized).jpg
0403181017a_HDR (resized).jpg
Capture Rad (resized).PNG
popcorn (resized).png
DSC06449 (resized).JPG
DSC06450 (resized).JPG
DSC06453 (resized).JPG
DSC06451 (resized).JPG
DSC06452 (resized).JPG
DSC06454 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinlink.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

3k wont sniff you a working radical in most cases and this one has a nice pf and ramps.

What the hell are you talking about??? He bought this EXACT one for 3k.

You are the worst price pumper of all time.

#41 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I thought he paid over 3k?

No. He paid 3k.

There are other examples including this one and the one you mentioned of Radical selling at 3k and below. But because you own the game, you are pumping it up as you do with every FS thread of a game you own, it's so very old at this point.

Look, I wasn't going to post in this thread at all. Then the OP sent me a nasty PM because of my downvote on the original post. Why did I downvote it? Not really because of the asking price, but because the dude paid 3k for a game, didn't fix any issues, and is flipping it for 4100 and when people ask about the game he posts this:

Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I've had two people looking for Radical! pass on this one over the display and the wrinkled cabinet decals up front by the legs. I just chuckle. If you're really looking for a Radical, you'll be lucky to even find one to buy, and chances of the playfield being this nice are unlikely. You take the good with the bad, and the issues that are present on this one, are not deal breakers on a pin like this or hard to correct for that matter...

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

e paid more than 3k, as that is what he said... Are you calling him a liar?

No I am not. Because He never said that, Hilton.

He said he did not pay less than 3k.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I could have bought this game for two dollars, so I should list it for two dollars?

I don't care if you make a profit if you actually do ANYTHING to make the game better than when you bought it. When you buy it and immediately flip it without even fixing the issues is what gets me.

Don't make it sound like I said I would just "downvote that shit everytime" for no reason other than just disagreeing with the price. come on man. Here is what I said:

You buy a machine for 3k and don't even fix the issues and are now asking 4100? Yeah you'll get a downvote from me every time for that shit.

I am more than happy to post all the PMs you sent me if you'd like. Buyers should probably be aware of who they are dealing with anyway.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Who gives shit what you think?

Well, the OP apparently. That was in response to his comment. Like I said, I wasn't going to comment at all in this thread, but the OP started sending me PM's because of a down vote.

Done.

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

appears the market has spoken

Pfffffff . Dude, you are on another level.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinlink.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bally-radical?tu=pinlink and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.