(Topic ID: 213657)

For sale: 1990 Bally RADICAL! CRAPSHOW! COME ON IN AND DUMP!

By shacklersrevenge

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 120 posts
  • 41 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by elcolonel
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

noma (resized).png
81NOvKvgTJL._SY445_ (resized).jpg
nothingtoseehere.gif
cakeboss (resized).PNG
1200x630bb (resized).jpg
1200x630bb (1) (resized).jpg
0403181017_HDR (resized).jpg
0403181017a_HDR (resized).jpg
Capture Rad (resized).PNG
popcorn (resized).png
DSC06449 (resized).JPG
DSC06450 (resized).JPG
DSC06453 (resized).JPG
DSC06451 (resized).JPG
DSC06452 (resized).JPG
DSC06454 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Anyone else want to grab their old deck and build a ramp outside?
This thread has inspired me.

Idk, I feel more inclined to grab a roll of toilet paper, to start cleaning this mess up...

Alright everyone, it's been fun. Too old now to play on skateboards, despite buying a new one last year for some reason.

I'm off to my weekly basketball game while the getting is good, 37 doesn't last forever and I can barely dunk now

Peace and love, adios!

#102 6 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I'm off to my weekly basketball game while the getting is good, 37 doesn't last forever ...

At least you'll have enough retirement monies after this sale.

#103 6 years ago

This is becoming an unfavorable place to list and sell pins, which is a shame because I've been here a long time. Pinside eventually won't have the options for pins it once did when people catch on to the hostility and hassle from selling. In fact, some I know have already steered away, preferring to just deal locally. That's a loss for people without the resources us labeled ''flippers'' have.
I've sold too many pins to count here over the years, and it's nice to see some that have appreciated my fair pricing or help over that time, that have spoken up.
You can say or think I should fix the display, or say that the cab has wrinkles, hate that you think it's being ''flipped'' but you totally fail to understand it doesn't even need to be for sale or offered at all, and anyone complaining about it are anything but pricing experts unless you have a pinside history of pins like I do.
I could care less about selling the game for what I paid, I'd rather keep it like all the other Radical! owners. I didn't LED it, I didn't mod it, I didn't bling it or pimp it, I didn't fix it, I didn't hide anything- I offered it. I offered a rare game.
Game is SOLD. Thanks for the interest.

Pinside is what it is. I use to think it was cool

#104 6 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Pinside is what it is. I use to think it was cool

Gone that far down for you the 8 months you been here? Jesus wait till 6 years...you'll sleep with a loaded gun every night.

#105 6 years ago

You guys are STILL talking about this?!

#106 6 years ago

Mark is sold and close the thread.

#107 6 years ago

I stand by my earlier statement that this game looks fun.

#108 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I stand by my earlier statement that this game looks fun.

Boy that's where it ends....

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

You guys are STILL talking about this?!

You know us well enough to know we don;t have anything else to do.

#109 6 years ago

Well I've learned one thing from this thread. I must be selling my games too cheap because I've never had this kind of action on a for sale post.

#110 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

sleep with a loaded gun every night.

I would if I slept - Martin Riggs

Quoted from arcademojo:

I must be selling my games too cheap because I've never had this kind of action on a for sale post.

Me too, raising my SBM price now!!

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Well I've learned one thing from this thread. I must be selling my games too cheap because I've never had this kind of action on a for sale post.

#112 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

It's quiet and drama-free when you price them right. Trying adding another zero next time.

#113 6 years ago

If it’s sold, shouldn’t this thread be closed?

#114 6 years ago

I think he has to close it and hes' probably playing horse with the guys at the gym.

$1000 per letter.

#115 6 years ago

If he closes it he can’t act offended at everything everyone says and keep making poop references.

#116 6 years ago

Doesn't matter whatsoever what I paid for it, I'm not selling it for 3k. I could have bought this game for two dollars, so I should list it for two dollars?
I've been in this hobby a long time. It is simply not for sale, not available for anything less than I feel it is worth. Not for you? Move along. End of story.

I agree. People get jealous. It’s funny.

#117 6 years ago

Pinside has taught me a lot. I didn’t know so many high school girls owned pinball machines!

#118 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

It's quiet and drama-free when you price them right. Trying adding another zero next time.

I did list my EBD-LE for $200 more then thought it was worth and used the fabled HUO for the last 15 years mark and only got one comment. I'm going to up that price tonight to $250 more then I think it's worth.

#119 6 years ago

Great thread. Would read again.

#120 6 years ago

If the game is sold, just end the thread.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 23.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Boards
PinSound

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 120 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bally-radical/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.