IMG_0631 (resized).JPG
IMG_7688 (resized).JPG
IMG_0517 (resized).JPG
IMG_0848 (resized).JPG
IMG_6772 (resized).JPG
IMG_9136 (resized).JPG
IMG_8715 (resized).JPG
IMG_3297 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Bally Evel Knievel SS Near Mint Condition

Added: 2017-09-08 15:56:32 UTC • Ended: November 12th, 2017
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Price

$ 3,450

Nearly Mint Condition Bally EK SS pinball for sale.

-Fresh professional cabinet respray/restencil.
-Original back glass is as close to flawless as possible. See pics.
-All new CPR plastics (many of the original plastics are included...see pics)
-AllTek CPU board
-remote battery holder
-fresh rubber installed

Many goodies including the original receipt from 1977, original manual, original schematics, original Bally warranty cards, score cards, instruction cards, etc. All preserved and in amazing condition from 1977.

There is some minor wear by the slingshots. Both sides previously touched up, right side needs to be redone. Very small. but I'm leaving it for the new owner to do as play field touch ups are not my strong suit.

I invested a lot in this game as I never planned on selling, but space limitations are forcing my hand.

Item photos

IMG_0631 (resized).JPG
IMG_4448 (resized).JPG
IMG_2784 (resized).JPG
IMG_9446 (resized).JPG
IMG_4115 (resized).JPG
IMG_3297 (resized).JPG
IMG_8715 (resized).JPG
IMG_9136 (resized).JPG
IMG_6772 (resized).JPG
IMG_0848 (resized).JPG
IMG_0517 (resized).JPG
IMG_7688 (resized).JPG
IMG_3548 (resized).JPG
IMG_4145 (resized).JPG
IMG_9458 (resized).JPG
IMG_0489 (resized).JPG
IMG_2497 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Mojosan's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Mojosan's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Bryn Athyn, PA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 179.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

#2 6 years ago

Not sure why people value this game so high...

Is there a cpr playfield included but not pictured?

#3 6 years ago

Evel is jumping busses and searching for a new home.

Evel460 (resized).jpgEvel460 (resized).jpg

#4 6 years ago

I think everyone is messed up on here about this. The SS version has 14,000 manufacrured which by the way is a grossly amount for the day total. The EM has 155 made. You do the math and tell me which is rarer?

The SS I would give in perfect condition maybe $750.00 if that as they are everywhere. The EM does deserve the amount.

evel knievelb942a1c2ccc719e2abf0ef0e28c98b9761157752 (resized).jpgevel knievelb942a1c2ccc719e2abf0ef0e28c98b9761157752 (resized).jpg

#5 6 years ago

I'm not messed up on anything, thanks.

I've gotten a lot of interest and offers, from all different ads, at or around $3k, just not where I want to be to sell it right now especially if it has to be shipped.

#6 6 years ago

A game that's 40 years old in that great of condition can't be based on avg price on Pinside to make an opinion, because the game isn't average. Not sure why uninterested parties always feel the need to throw negative words towards sellers. If you don't want to buy then don't buy. I'm sure the same guys who s**t on ads here are the same ones listing games "over value" as well. No book or website can value the exact condition of every game being sold. I'm not interested in this game but it's America and we can all ask any price we want!

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from Mojosan:

I'm not messed up on anything, thanks.
I've gotten a lot of interest and offers, from all different ads, at or around $3k, just not where I want to be to sell it right now especially if it has to be shipped.

No offense to you Mojosan. Get what you can and I am for that, but understand my post. I think the EM is worth MORE as there are only 155 machines. I think that sellers (non pinsiders) may have over the years mistakenly thought SS as EM as they didn't know the difference?

Quoted from joefox22:

Not sure why uninterested parties always feel the need to throw negative words towards sellers. If you don't want to buy then don't buy. I'm sure the same guys who s**t on ads here are the same ones listing games "over value" as well. No book or website can value the exact condition of every game being sold. I'm not interested in this game but it's America and we can all ask any price we want!

I am not s**ting on the game I am theorizing that IMO the sellers over the years may have mistakenly sold SS as EM. I am only trying to inform by asking a question. Can you give the price of an EM Evel Knievel pin? I have never seen one for sale they are so rare?

Mojosan should get what he can whether from America or any other country IMO. Supply and demand is what this is all about. Just for the record I am not interested but have played the SS version when it came out and won the most games on any pin that I have on one quarter. Played it until the arcade closed and still had about 15 games on it.

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Can you give the price of an EM Evel Knievel pin? I have never seen one for sale they are so rare?

I've owned mine since 1999 and at the time it was the most expensive game I'd ever purchased. $2,750 to be exact. I've only seen one other one in person and that was a dozen years ago. Your right there not bought and sold everyday that's for sure so it's really hard to put a price on it. I can only go by what I've been offered multiple times by different collectors....
My game is not for sale but it's nice to know that others value it more in dollars as the years go by.

John

Em. MHs and Em. EK (resized).jpgEm. MHs and Em. EK (resized).jpg

#9 6 years ago

EK is sold pending funds.

Thank you.

#10 6 years ago

Nice, congrats on the sale. Condition is king!!

John

#11 6 years ago

If possible, please have pinside document the sale price. It would be nice to see what a nice original sold for.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 179.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 199.95

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bally-evel-knievel-ss-near-mint-condition and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.