Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Collin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Bally ELEKTRA Reproduction Metal Ramps

Added: 2015-08-25 20:02:33 UTC • Ended: January 8th, 2016

Price

I'm going to have reproduction metal ramps made for Elektra, as my originals are badly rusted.

Is anyone else interested in a set?

I'm guessing materials, labor, and shipping will cost roughly $100 per set, but that is absolute guesswork. I feel reasonably safe saying it'll be between $50 and $150 per set before shipping. I'm not looking to make money, just recoup a portion of what I'm shelling out to get the initial set made at best.

Collin

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Collin's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Collin's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Columbus, OH, US

#2 8 years ago

Maybe, depending on cost.
Now see what you can do about upper playfields and plastics!

#3 8 years ago

These will be made with #8 Stainless steel, which is a mirror finish; I think this should be a nice replacement that appears close to original.

VERY ROUGH PRICE GUESSTIMATE is $120-150 per set ($30-40 per ramp) I'm not looking to make money, just recoup a portion of what I'm shelling out to get the initial set made at best.

Quoted from RCA1:

Maybe, depending on cost.
Now see what you can do about upper playfields and plastics!

What would be a fair price? What would be an appealing price?

I think CPR is talking about running plastics soon, and Stu had been working on the game if memory serves me correctly. Once they do plastics, playfields usually aren't far behind.

#4 8 years ago

Really?, Wow, I didn't know that.......

Quoted from Collin:

I think CPR is talking about running plastics soon, and Stu had been working on the game if memory serves me correctly. Once they do plastics, playfields usually aren't far behind.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Really?, Wow, I didn't know that.......

That's why I said "IF MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY." I feel that was a pretty up-front acknowledgement that I could be mistaken.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Collin:

That's why I said "IF MEMORY SERVES ME CORRECTLY." I feel that was a pretty up-front acknowledgement that I could be mistaken.

Yes they are going to be redoing the playfields and plastics soon........well that is what I also heard

#7 8 years ago

Not to my knowledge....

Stu
CPR Art Director

Quoted from Pinwow:

Yes they are going to be redoing the playfields and plastics soon........well that is what I also heard

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Not to my knowledge....
Stu
CPR Art Director

Stu,

Is the sarcastic, rude way in which you present yourself here necessary?

Collin
Concerned Pinside Member

#9 8 years ago

Collin,

Don't take it personal.

Stu is just Stu, and that's why we love him.

#10 8 years ago

Colin,
If you don't like what I post then put me on "ignore"....it's pretty simple. I correct people when I see posts that could be the beginnings of bad rumors.....

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Colin,
If you don't like what I post then put me on "ignore"....it's pretty simple. I correct people when I see posts that could be the beginnings of bad rumors.....

Nice. Are you and Rick brothers?

#12 8 years ago

It's not CPR that was talking about running plastics, so Stu is correct.
It's PPS, and they have a "sign up if you are interested" list going. So go sign up and maybe they will get enough interest to run the plastics.

CPR could still make the upper playfield (Hint..... Hint...... )

About cost on the ramps: I don't know. $20 and I'm in for sure. $200 and I'm out for sure. Depends on the details in between.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from Stu:

Colin,

Nah, you occasionally dish out useful information. It just comes between the all-too-frequent contentious posts that serve no REAL purpose.

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

It's not CPR that was talking about running plastics, so Stu is correct.
It's PPS, and they have a "sign up if you are interested" list going. So go sign up and maybe they will get enough interest to run the plastics.
CPR could still make the upper playfield (Hint..... Hint...... )
About cost on the ramps: I don't know. $20 and I'm in for sure. $200 and I'm out for sure. Depends on the details in between.

Awesome, glad to know that it's someone a bit nicer!

#15 8 years ago

New information!

These will be made with #8 Stainless steel, which is a mirror finish; I think this should be a nice replacement that appears close to original.

VERY ROUGH PRICE GUESSTIMATE is $120-150 per set ($30-35 per ramp) I'm not looking to make money, just recoup a portion of what I'm shelling out to get the initial set made at best. They could be made in a brushed finished, but it would only be incrementally cheaper; I think an extra few bucks per ramp for the original look is well worth it.

Collin

3 weeks later
#16 8 years ago

Expecting to hear back about these in the next week or two.

IF YOU WANT A SET AROUND $125, I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU VIA PM. On the off chance I run these ever again, the price would be higher.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bally-elektra-reproduction-metal-ramps and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.