(Topic ID: 9830)

For Sale : Bally Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition, very close to being playable

By CrazyFliprFingrs

12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

This machine worked just fine when I bought it four days ago, I drove hundreds of miles to buy it from an amusement operator.
It talked, said cool things like "Chalk up!", played good in the man's driveway.

Got it home and plugged it in , but now the voice is silent, the flippers don't work, the pop bumpers wont pop, and the ball won't return.

Other than those issues, everything else works, game starts, electronic sounds work, lights work, just no voice or flippers, all displays are fine.

I have made a Youtube video to show exactly what is going on with this machine.

Just like man who sold it to me said, no warranty, no refunds, you buy it, its yours. I will part it out if you wish and send you the parts you need or local pickup only. If going the part-it-out route,all shipping costs to be paid by buyer. I will charge actual shipping. Additionally if you want to ship the entire machine NAVL or whatever, I will assist, but again, all shipping charges to be paid by buyer.

You can use these parts to build or restore a standard cabinet Eight Ball deluxe, if you can find a backbox and backglass.

Playfield is completely mylared.

listed on Ebay:

ebay.com link: itm

thanks!, I will accept paypal and take it off Ebay , will make a deal for Pinsiders.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 179.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 15.00
Hardware
Volcano Pinball

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Forest City, PA
11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Mesa, AZ
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bally-eight-ball-deluxe-limited-edition-very-close-to-being-playable and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.