Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bali 004 (resized).jpg
bali 003 (resized).jpg
bali 002 (resized).jpg
bali 001 (resized).jpg
bali 005 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Bali bingo

Added: 2020-11-17 02:15:55 UTC • Ended: November 24th, 2020
Condition: As is

Price

$ 100 (Firm)

Price is firm

I was going to try and get this going. But i'm just not going to have the time to learn bingo tech. But I did get the ball feeder motor going by manually pushing the switch under the playfield. so that moves and feeds balls fine. Also, pushed another switch and the motor that clears the balls, also works fine. Never owned a bingo before. Wanted to get it going for something different to have around, but I just don't have the extra time. Comes with 2 backglasses. one in the machine has a crack in the corner. other one has no cracks. Willing to ship. buyer arranges shipping.

Item photos

bali 001 (resized).jpg
bali 002 (resized).jpg
bali 003 (resized).jpg
bali 004 (resized).jpg
bali 005 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are CaptainNeo's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to CaptainNeo's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Burlington, WI, US

#2 3 years ago

Worth that as a wall hanger

#3 3 years ago

i agree. 2 backglasses. the one in the game has a crack in the corner, but would be good for a hanger.

#4 3 years ago

Fun game, simple and easy to play. Guaranteed sixth ball if you put in a fourth coin.

I find myself playing it if I want to rack up wins quickly.

Five ball max of other multi-card games adds another dimension to this one.

#5 3 years ago

seems like it has a lot going for it with multiple cards and the double button option on the lockdown bar.

#6 3 years ago

Yeah, the double or nothing feature is really fun!

You can play several dozen games in 30 minutes, which is a bit unusual for a bingo. Quick, fun game.

#7 3 years ago

why would this one be faster than others? Playfield doesn't look much different than other bingo setups

#8 3 years ago

Because you have a limited number of balls and guaranteed action per coin. 1,2,3,4 and you're maxed out on features.

Six balls and the game is over. Five if you only use three coins.

This and the six cards are generally fast because there's no agonizing about whether or not to go for an extra ball, no mechanical card features to change the physical layout for better scores, etc. Just pure "gotta hit the numbers" action.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bali-bingo-?hl=one-armed-bandit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.