IMG_1886 (resized).JPG
IMG_1885 (resized).JPG
IMG_1884 (resized).JPG
IMG_1883 (resized).JPG
IMG_1882 (resized).JPG
IMG_1881 (resized).JPG
IMG_1880 (resized).JPG
IMG_1879 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Bad Cats

Added: 2017-05-12 18:05:18 UTC • Ended: May 15th, 2017
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 3,995 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Shopped with LEDs installed, call or email _________@_________ [email removed] for more information and pictures

Item photos

IMG_1879 (resized).JPG
IMG_1880 (resized).JPG
IMG_1881 (resized).JPG
IMG_1882 (resized).JPG
IMG_1883 (resized).JPG
IMG_1884 (resized).JPG
IMG_1885 (resized).JPG
IMG_1886 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are prestige1's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to prestige1's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Walled Lake, MI, US

#2 6 years ago

Badcats is a great game but damn you may have overpriced this one.

#3 6 years ago

Wow wo-wow Wow!

#4 6 years ago

Did Choggard open a retail location?

#5 6 years ago

I love system 11 games. You can ask 10k for this game but 4k. Wow.

#6 6 years ago

FYI I "bought a game" off this company a few years ago. I sent a $1k deposit and was told it would be shopped out/cleaned in a months time. After almost a year of back and forth (them making excuses/not answering emails the whole time) they said the game was messed up and sent me my deposit back. Shortly after that I saw them list the game for sale for over a grand more than it was originally listed when I "bought" it. I emailed them asking if they fixed it/would they consider selling it to me for the original price/what the hell happened and never heard anything.

Be careful with these guys.

#7 6 years ago

Wow this just keeps getting better!

#8 6 years ago

For that much, you could have at least put a new ramp in.

#9 6 years ago

From this guy's $7500 TZ thread:

Quoted from Rock914:

I am tired of seeing your overpriced games listed here. I would not mind or ever say anything but the fact that you do not contribute anything to this group at all has compelled me. Contribute your knowledge, help someone, donate to this site (I am sure you may have at least sold 1 of the many you have listed here) or get gone.

2nd this. Go away and stop spamming this site. This Bad Cats is absolute junk. The front cab is junk, the backbox is junk. The PF is incredibly discolored where the mylar isn't. Mylar is bubbling, apron is dinged. Absolutely NOTHING about this pile is worth $4K. This is a $1200 game, and hopefully no one on Pinside offers you even half that because you're the textbook person this site needs to PURGE!

#10 6 years ago

I love this kind of stuff. Let's go!!

#11 6 years ago

CAM00523 (resized).jpgCAM00523 (resized).jpg

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

From this guy's $7500 TZ thread:

2nd this. Go away and stop spamming this site. This Bad Cats is absolute junk. The front cab is junk, the backbox is junk. The PF is incredibly discolored where the mylar isn't. Mylar is bubbling, apron is dinged. Absolutely NOTHING about this pile is worth $4K. This is a $1200 game, and hopefully no one on Pinside offers you even half that because you're the textbook person this site needs to PURGE!

I agree 100%

#13 6 years ago

Listed 26 games and all went unsold? Ban these guys that never seem to sell anything.

#14 6 years ago

It is time for this guy to go or contribute. This is not craigslist. Fingers crossed this guy has multiple accounts here.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bad-cats-6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.