Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 57 days ago by Blackbeard
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20201116_161126 (resized).jpg
20201116_161037 (resized).jpg
20201116_160847 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 63 days ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

for sale

For sale: Bad Cats

Added: November 17th, 2020 Ended: November 26th, 2020
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 2,250 (OBO)

Open for offers

Item description

Selling a worn but fully functional Bad Cats, plus a NOS playfield and backglass, and the left-overs from a new set of ramps and plastics after I replaced what was broken. So it's most of what you'd need for a full restoration except cabinet decals. I'll also consider separate offers on the game, playfield and backglass, but only if I can get an offer on the game. I had thought I might someday do my own restoration but have finally given up on that idea.

Item photos

20201116_160847 (resized).jpg
20201116_161037 (resized).jpg
20201116_161126 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Cary, NC, US

Seller insights

These are AndDan's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to AndDan's stats page

#2 63 days ago

Gone in 5...4.....3....2.....

#3 63 days ago

Yup..... 8hrs ..... to far me

#4 63 days ago

Man, just received a partially populated badcats pf today. Want this, but NC is just too far.

#5 63 days ago

I want this, but it would have to be shipped.

#6 63 days ago

Killer deals are still out there.

#7 63 days ago

I will drive whenever if the pending sale falls apart. PM sent.

#8 63 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

I will drive right now and pay over asking price. PM sent.

Already says "sale pending".

Don't ruin someone's day.

#9 63 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

I will drive right now and pay over asking price. PM sent.

Yeesh, talk about being a scumbag.

#10 63 days ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Already says "sale pending".
Don't ruin someone's day.

Take it easy dudes. I wouldn't intentionally steal a sale. My PM said if the deal falls apart, I'll take it. I offered over asking to be 2nd in line. Sorry for being a bit overzealous in my post above. I edited above post to clarify.

#12 62 days ago
Quoted from Scribbles:

Take it easy dudes. I wouldn't intentionally steal a sale. My PM said if the deal falls apart, I'll take it. I offered over asking to be 2nd in line. Sorry for being a bit overzealous in my post above. I edited above post to clarify.

Agree agree! How un-pinside like! The guy said nothing to the fact of stealing a sale. Sales fall through, it happens. Potential buyers make promises they can’t keep, they have to ask the wife, their dog gets sick, they can’t arrange transportation, the water heater blows, the roof leaks, COVID-19 happens, life happens sometimes and a sale gets canceled. He’s just putting himself in line.

#13 62 days ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Agree agree! How un-pinside like! The guy said nothing to the fact of stealing a sale. Sales fall through, it happens. Potential buyers make promises they can’t keep, they have to ask the wife, their dog gets sick, they can’t arrange transportation, the water heater blows, the roof leaks, COVID-19 happens, life happens sometimes and a sale gets canceled. He’s just putting himself in line.

I tend to Disagree

When you tell the seller you’ll pay over asking etx once there’s someone in line to buy it, there’s a chance the seller will cancel on the first guy and sell to the second.

It’s not good taste to do this. The poster realized this and made it better.

I had this happen once to me. Second guy tried to offer more, but the seller was a man of his word and still sold to me.

It was actually my bad cats too ironically.

#14 62 days ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Uh, no?

The seller had marked this pending and already responded to me before he posted saying someone else got it. This guy hops on, and says "I will drive right now and pay over asking price. PM sent."

That is very un-pinside of him. No amount of back pedaling is going to make it anything but trying to snipe.

#15 62 days ago

I went back and reread it. dung and blackbeard , you guys are right. But sales do sometimes fall through for many reasons.

#16 62 days ago

I would like to ad that everyone forgets OBO can be Higher Too! Doesn't always mean make me a lower offer.

#17 62 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I would like to ad the everyone forgets that OBO can be Higher Too! Doesn't always mean make me a lower offer.

Offering asking gets the job done if you are first. Offering above and saying i will leave right now is a dick move to steal a sale out from under someone.

#18 62 days ago
Quoted from dung:

Offering asking gets the job done if you are first. Offering above and saying i will leave right now is a dick move to steal a sale out from under someone.

Was it supposed to go to you?
If so, I know that felling and its happened to me.

#19 62 days ago

I learned this lesson about 25 years ago when I was collecting jukeboxes. I was on the hunt for an AMi I-200 jukebox (a gorgeous 50s jukebox). I located one and agreed upon a price and pick up time at the Chicagoland show. This is one of those shows with vendors set up indoors with a swap meet atmosphere in the parking lot. We never discussed a deposit, it was just an email trail and agreement that he would sell ME the jukebox. I bought plane tickets, a hotel and a rental car to get to the show. I met the guy at the agreed time and place with a fist full of 20s only to learn that he sold the jukebox out from under me. A big lesson learned and harsh welcome to the reality of the jukebox community. I see the same thing happening with pinball machines.

#20 62 days ago

I'll never forget when a game was sold out from under me. Only happened to me once so far. I think it was for a TZ during the mid 2000's. It was posted early in the week and I called immediately and told them I want it and I can be there saturday. They said great see you then. I couldn't get there before the weekend due to work and the fact it was a 6+ hour round trip drive. I woke up super early to get started and called them to tell them I'm on my way. "Oh yeah.. we already sold that"
Never wanted to hulk smash more than right then.

#21 62 days ago

Nope, but despite the hate I get for running my mouth I keep my word. I don't try and stab people in the back. Irks me when I see that on here and then the person goes "Oops, my bad, didn't mean it."

#22 57 days ago

Did this thing ever sell?

Someone got a great deal!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside