(Topic ID: 145240)

For sale: Back to the Future: The Pinball (Data East, 1990)

By shacklersrevenge

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by snyper2099
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC03575_1.jpg
DSC03576.jpg
DSC03579_1.jpg
DSC03578.jpg
DSC03577.jpg
DSC03582.jpg
DSC03583.jpg
DSC03584.jpg
DSC03586.jpg
DSC03588.jpg
DSC03587.jpg
DSC03589.jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 1,950

for sale

For sale: Back to the Future: The Pinball (Data East, 1990)

Added: November 27th, 2015 Ended: November 28th, 2015

Item description

Game works and plays great, went through the game to play correctly. All switches, features, etc, work as they should. The board set is clean, no hacked or burned connectors. Playfield is in very good condition overall. Brand new rottendog displays and power supply. New drop targets and decals installed. Added a toy Delorean to the playfield and wired the front lights to the GI, looks cool.

The bad: Cabinet decals are TRASHED, one side almost completely gone. The cabinet construction is still solid, but it needs decals. There is a company overseas that does them, I was waiting for them to restock as they recently went sold out. The backglass is only fair. I have a lead for a NOS, but it is $300. So about $500 in those two items and you will have a very nice BTTF, or just slide it into the lineup, plug, play and enjoy as is. Fairly difficult game to find and very cool.

$1950
STI shipping is okay!
Pictures will be taken soon
thanks!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 1,950

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Gardner, MA, US

Seller insights

These are shacklersrevenge's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

95.0%

Go to shacklersrevenge's stats page

#2 3 years ago

DSC03589.JPGDSC03588.JPGDSC03587.JPGDSC03586.JPGDSC03584.JPGDSC03583.JPGDSC03582.JPG

#3 3 years ago

DSC03579.JPGDSC03578.JPGDSC03577.JPGDSC03576.JPGDSC03575.JPG

#4 3 years ago

Only $1950 huh?

#5 3 years ago

I am well regarded within the community for pricing games fairly and my pricing is rarely firm.

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I am well regarded within the community for pricing games fairly and my pricing is rarely firm.

I know how you feel. List it for $5 and someone is gonna ask you if you'd take $2.50. I don't know why it's so hard for people to send an offer.

#7 3 years ago

Glwts you don't play the cab.

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from jwo825:

I know how you feel. List it for $5 and someone is gonna ask you if you'd take $2.50. I don't know why it's so hard for people to send an offer.

^ This.

I did the math work on it. It's a novelty/specialty game that does not come up for sale often. This is my third in ten years. In decent shape, they sell quickly. If someone wanted to buy the parts for it, they come in under $2500 and then have a nice BTTF. Some people just like to play the games, over collecting them like art.

#9 3 years ago

Was this the one at York? Besides cabinet, game looked good. My buddy sold one with leds and a decent cab for 2800.

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Was this the one at York? Besides cabinet, game looked good. My buddy sold one with leds and a decent cab for 2800.

yes

#11 3 years ago

Do you know what happened to the decals?

#12 3 years ago

Personally, I would just paint with the original blue paint and play it.

#13 3 years ago

A tiny bit of flipper button wear

#14 3 years ago

game is SOLD SOLD SOLD

huh?

#15 3 years ago

Man those machines have really jumped in value. Don't think I'd ever sell mine. Good luck with the sale man.

#16 3 years ago

Try $3500 North of the border

#17 3 years ago

And if it doesn't work you can always use the side of it to chop onions... kidding GLWS!! Huge fan of BTF never played one I def don't see these come up often either... You could do a custom WFP for the sides for a couple of hundred.

#18 3 years ago

I'd say the price of the machine has doubled in the last 5 years. Still doesn't make the game fun though

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside