3247A2FE-7DB5-4DBC-AB53-FC612D5E79C5 (resized).jpeg
3E6B0822-8033-48F3-9048-FE030ED98400 (resized).jpeg
5EDF3E9C-80B5-4680-ADC8-0337652B2B88 (resized).jpeg
408B91C8-9117-481B-8736-B3841E6AAB78 (resized).jpeg
2F11FECA-BBFF-49F7-B78E-C858F4803BDA (resized).jpeg
884BAD11-97B6-4321-B3C2-6EDDB93FE705 (resized).jpeg
DDB5F5DE-CF34-41CE-A380-92F6189388C1 (resized).jpeg
5BB253B1-0D9E-4DA4-B8F2-D359D766E8ED (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 144 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 2 years ago

Great Scott!!

#52 2 years ago

In all fairness, it does come with some of Doc Brown's stolen plutonium. Just keep an eye our for those Libyan terrorists who want it back.

#53 2 years ago
Screenshot_20210807-150543 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210807-150543 (resized).png
#54 2 years ago

Seems ridiculously priced. I mean, it doesn’t even have a topper….

#56 2 years ago

some things are "VERY RARE" for a reason

#57 2 years ago

He might know what the next stern machine is. Sell this and get the new Back to the future machine?

#58 2 years ago

You price police sicken me!

#59 2 years ago

Maybe just an extra zero?

#60 2 years ago

My wife says no.

#61 2 years ago

I really want this pin. I think I’m the top bidder!!! I’ll give you $3000 cash on glass right now!!!

#62 2 years ago

Great Scott!

#63 2 years ago

Does it include Pinbot & High Speed? If so 8.5k for all 3.

#64 2 years ago

Only one place this game commands $17500..

5AF8C3EA-09C5-4F72-BB23-4F1DD10D59F8 (resized).jpeg5AF8C3EA-09C5-4F72-BB23-4F1DD10D59F8 (resized).jpeg

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

And that's when they should've gave up on the project. A BTTF pin without MJF. Ridiculous.

It's not Christopher Lloyd either, if you look really close you might recognize who it really is. Do people that aren't new to this hobby actually not know this? BTW it's not Harrison Ford on IJTPA either, but at least that's a great game.

#66 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

It's not Christopher Lloyd either, if you look really close you might recognize who it really is. Do people that aren't new to this hobby actually not know this? BTW it's not Harrison Ford on IJTPA either, but at least that's a great game.

I don't know which licensing restriction is worse: this or Stern's Jurassic Park. Sega's Apollo 13 was clever at hiding theirs.

#67 2 years ago

Great xotty

#68 2 years ago

I'm pretty sure this guy is from the future, where this is actually a good offer. I'd say he's travelled back from 2097.

#69 2 years ago

Ah here's a guy preying on the rich guys who will pay anything for a theme. I know this game is starting to command good prices but I can't for the life of me understand why. It's a TERRIBLE clunky game with an extremely watered down code.

#70 2 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

My wife says no.

So does everyone else.

#71 2 years ago

Nut up
Gotta ask my wife
Lamest excuse
Make a decision
Even if it's wrong

#72 2 years ago

Hmmmmmm.........
Let's see. Three new in box Stern pros, or one DE Back to the Future.
Tough decision......

#73 2 years ago

I don’t even have anything snarky to say. This is just horseshit. Pinside should be ashamed they let crap like this shape the current image of their site.

#74 2 years ago

Great Scott!! I totally forgot how awful that MJF pf artwork is. Imagine the asking price if it looked like him.

#75 2 years ago

Looks imamaculate

#76 2 years ago
Screen Shot 2021-08-07 at 10.57.10 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-08-07 at 10.57.10 PM (resized).png
#77 2 years ago

GLWTS!!

#78 2 years ago
Quoted from WildRover:

Will you take $17,400?

Lowballers like you are everything that’s wrong with the hobby right now.

#79 2 years ago

That's right
lowballers
Ruin everything

#80 2 years ago

This is no fun without the seller going bonkers with the comments. Come on man, that's what's supposed to happen.

#81 2 years ago

Ok ok… maybe the seller just forgot to mention it includes a pair of Nike air mags, a real hover board and a self drying jacket?

Also just an FYI seller… there is another Back to the Future pending sale at 3700…

#82 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

there is another Back to the Future pending sale at 3700…

Wow. The market really is going crazy.

#83 2 years ago
Quoted from Soulrider911:

Ok ok… maybe the seller just forgot to mention it includes a pair of Nike air mags, a real hover board and a self drying jacket?
Also just an FYI seller… there is another Back to the Future pending sale at 3700…

More like 3375 OBO

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/118902

#84 2 years ago

Crack must be super strong in Vermont!

#85 2 years ago
D8D5DEDF-E541-4FB4-A18B-D7AEDDDF2C70 (resized).jpegD8D5DEDF-E541-4FB4-A18B-D7AEDDDF2C70 (resized).jpeg
#86 2 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

[quoted image]

Now that’s f@&$in funny.

#87 2 years ago

Pinside needs something to prevent these joke-sales-post 'new members' from selling things for 2 weeks or a month, verified or not.

#88 2 years ago
Quoted from miracleman:

Pinside needs something to prevent these joke-sales-post 'new members' from selling things for 2 weeks or a month, verified or not.

Why? The market will dictate if it sells, no intervention needed.

#89 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Why? The market will dictate if it sells, no intervention needed.

Ah yes “the market will dictate” and “hey it’s a free market” responses

Do we want to test how GD stupid the market is with this outrageous pricing everyday (almost exclusively from new members who have contributed nothing to this site), or does Pinside want to clean up the bullshit new member FS ads and actually have some integrity?

#90 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Ah yes “the market will dictate” and “hey it’s a free market” responses
Do we want to test how GD stupid the market is with this outrageous pricing everyday (almost exclusively from new members who have contributed nothing to this site), or does Pinside want to clean up the bullshit new member FS ads and actually have some integrity?

Counterpoint: these insane ads provide pinside with valuable catharsis by allowing longtime members to abuse these ridiculous sellers with price police monkey piles. They provide a healthy outlet for our rage.

#91 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Counterpoint: these insane ads provide pinside with valuable catharsis by allowing longtime members to abuse these ridiculous sellers with price police monkey piles. They provide a healthy outlet for our rage.

I shake my head as I find myself in agreement again.

#92 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Great price! Should sell quick!

wit till xmas and get it for 10K

#93 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It does combine the Stern and JJP diehards into one united monkey pile.

#94 2 years ago

I’m a newer member here. I find that there is so much prejudiced attitude towards “new members”. Someone who has been here longer is in some way better than a “newbie”. I have always wanted a pinball machine. The funds were never available. I used my money for vacations rather than pinball machines. I’ve played pinball machines every time I passed one by. The Covid pandemic stopped my vacationing abilities, so that money went into my first purchase. I have listed and sold a machine through Pinside. I did my homework before I even considered placing it for sale. I searched the archives and compared mine to previous sales. I don’t know how he came up with this price point. I do see that it is absolutely ridiculous. It has nothing to do with being a “newbie”. More to do with lack of common sense or inability to read the archives for a realistic price point.

Rant over

#95 2 years ago

For sale, Volcano, works nice and has factory mylar, $2000. Ad in the marketplace.

(Hey, seems like a good place to put a reasonably priced pin

#96 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I’m a newer member here. I find that there is so much prejudiced attitude towards “new members”. Someone who has been here longer is in some way better than a “newbie”. I have always wanted a pinball machine. The funds were never available. I used my money for vacations rather than pinball machines. I’ve played pinball machines every time I passed one by. The Covid pandemic stopped my vacationing abilities, so that money went into my first purchase. I have listed and sold a machine through Pinside. I did my homework before I even considered placing it for sale. I searched the archives and compared mine to previous sales. I don’t know how he came up with this price point. I do see that it is absolutely ridiculous. It has nothing to do with being a “newbie”. More to do with lack of common sense or inability to read the archives for a realistic price point.
Rant over

Just ignore the assholes. Like seriously, just use the "ignore" tool. Before you know it PinSide will be just a bunch of helpful and nice people. I've got about 100 people ignored and the vibe is great.

#97 2 years ago

Pretty sure this exact machine was listed at an absurd price a year or two ago. I'm shocked it didn't sell!

#98 2 years ago

how is this still available?

#99 2 years ago

Someone needs to jump back in their Delorean.

#100 2 years ago

Vnvmkmkikkikikkkkkkv

Quoted from Zartan:

Rant over

I'm new too and I didn't experience any prejudiced towards me. The community has been great.

But, I did wait 9 months before posting my first overpriced pin.

There are 144 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-back-to-the-future-the-pinball-23/page/2?hl=soulrider911 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.