EB1C3520-D2D2-4BEB-BBA4-2F38752FD335 (resized).jpeg
03181863-0A14-4665-BC6A-0376558D1015 (resized).jpeg
B556943E-1491-4178-9858-DA6C82039ED9 (resized).jpeg
12E13486-9904-463A-B286-589E28DF71E1 (resized).jpeg
67C606AD-7D2C-41B1-AE2B-F5FA5D660A99 (resized).jpeg
88671348-B274-4155-97D9-40EEBC713895 (resized).jpeg
32C78F0D-40EE-45D4-B128-281AB88606E8 (resized).jpeg
7CB01C5A-C60B-4C91-8601-603149A96E6D (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#28 4 years ago

Damn. Some of you guys on here have issues. So the cabinet has a couple bumps and chips in it? Big deal. Game isn’t perfect or even near perfect, but doesn’t look in horrible shape to me.

The guy/gal is obviously not a collector, and everybody these days is asking stupid money for games. Prices on BTTF have been high for a couple years now.

One was just listed near $4k on here a few months ago that was shopped, but also had dings, touch ups and imperfections on the cab. Maybe that one is what this person used as a guide.

#30 4 years ago

Last time you started shit with me your next thread was one saying you were quitting Pinside because it sucked and selling all of your games. You wanna go down that road again? I can’t have an opinion about something?

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Oh you can, I just brutally disagree with you.

And you can. Just don’t agree with the mainstream masses like it makes any difference on here.

Tell me pin aficionado, what is so “brutally” horrible about the condition of this game from the pics? Enlighten me.

#36 4 years ago

It’s blatantly obvious buddy

I’m not your buddy.

Look at the front of the cab. Look at the dings. Look at previous sales. This is a “joke” listing Colson.

A joke? Front of the cab isn’t bad. Common security bar holes (that can be filled), minor dings. Small chunk/chip on backbox that can easily be repaired.

Pics of PF aren’t great with glass on, but it looks OK from what is there. BG looks just fine, no areas of flaking.

The last ten sold on here ranged from $2500 - $3500. So not sure where you’re going with that misplaced, inaccurate statement.

Did you offer this seller $2500 and he/she said no?

common sense takes me to this conclusion

You obviously have very little based on the above.

#38 4 years ago

Read the edit Colson.

After you post that I have no common sense? I don’t care what you edited.

Maybe don’t talk out of your ass or slight me in the first place, then I won’t have to respond and discredit what you say.

Don’t join the gallery in bashing unnecessarily. You’re better than that. If this game was listed at $5k or $6k, I may have commented like an ass. But it wasn’t.

I remember when for sale threads actually had good questions and answers about the game being sold. Not just a bunch of people either stroking the sale for one of their buddies, or bashing the condition, price, LED choices, etc.

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

I think most people are having a problem with it being listed as HUO when it obviously isn't.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

He's a newbie and probably had no idea what that even means. It's home use only for him!

I offered a fair price via PM. Which is all one needs to do.

#49 4 years ago

Don’t do it in our house.
Slight you? Come on Colson.

Our house? Dude, your douchebaggery continues to amaze. This is a website for anybody, it’s not the T-Bird’s or some other boys club. You get all bent out of shape when people bash you about something, but somehow you think it’s OK to just pile on and bash everybody else.

my original leaving pinside had nothing to do with you.

Ok.

I came to somewhere on the internet that provides entertainment and familiarity and someone named Colson made it less appealing for me

Wait, I thought you just said it had nothing to do with me?

perpetuations that a game like this is worth $4K.
I price bash because it’s the consensus of our community that price gouging in the hobby is out of control.
I price bash to protect others, and frankly, myself.

So you are the self-designated Pinside superhero? New people come in and post games for stupid insane prices, and so do longtime members. So you go into every thread that someone is selling a Seawitch or some other old SS game for $4500 and tell them they are crazy or stupid? Or that they are ruining the hobby? Show me those posts Mr. Advocate. I don’t see any in your forum history.

I am the first one to dislike where pricing has gone, and post about it. I think BTTF is a 1500 to 1800 game at most. But it no longer is. That’s just the way it is. If you don’t like the price, don’t buy it.

My problem is when you and other people start bashing this guy to make him think his game is some piece of shit, in horrible shape and not worth anything, when that is not the case.

SUMMARY - This game isn’t worth 4K. Thank you. OP - GLWS at $2350.

And you end your post with more douchebaggery. Good to see that you haven’t changed at all. You post a ton of bullshit, then post an edit saying that you have “better things to do.”

Levi’s post above made the most sense. I have yet to see you point out what is wrong with this game from the pictures that justified you and the other people bashing it? A couple chips in the cab? Because you can’t.

Next thing are you going to start referring to yourself in the third person all over again, or posting cartoons about yourself and your hobby adventures. Please don’t.

#55 4 years ago
Quoted from PinDeLaPin:

Heres the simple facts that some seem to be overlooked when it comes to the sour remarks about this ad. First of all the game is listed as HUO which we can clearly see from the pictures that it is not and that is undisputable. Secondly the very beginning of the sellers ad states that the game is in almost perfect condition which is also a misrepresentation of the title.

I agree with a lot of what you said. But that is not the situation here.

Guy just joined this site, has no other games, and has no idea what he is talking about. Everything you stated is from an experienced collectors point of view, or at least somebody that knows something about how to evaluate a game.

And he changed the description once people started bashing his listing. Still didn’t know what he was talking about.

Instead of getting help with his listing, like used to happen on this site long ago before you were a member, people just start bashing him as if he was intentionally misguiding people. I spoke with him via PM, and that is not the case.

#67 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Did he accept your offer?
Also did he apologize for being a monster?

He did not accept my offer, but was pleasant and offered a lower price than his listing. He indicated that he listed the game on CL, and somebody responded on there saying he should list the game on this site. So he created an account, and donated.

I explained a couple things about listing games and condition via PM to help him out. Sounds like he already has a few interested buyers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 18.95
$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 18.95
Playfield - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-back-to-the-future-the-pinball-17?tu=Colsond3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.