6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by 85vett
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 6 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Avengers The Pin

Added: 2018-03-29 03:56:52 UTC
Condition: As is

#2 6 years ago

You may want to change the title unless you really do have "The Pin" version. If it's blue it should be the premium which is more in line with the price. The current title will not get any traffic for those looking for the commercial Avengers machine.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

If it's blue it should be the premium

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the blue one an LE? Seems the premium had standard black or grey armor.

#4 6 years ago

The blue one is an LE.

#5 6 years ago

Also some pics would help.

#6 6 years ago

Ironman VE FOB Billings? I'd be interested in the RFM as well. Do you get up this way ever?

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the blue one an LE? Seems the premium had standard black or grey armor.

Yeah, you're right. Blue and Green were the LE's. They had a white one that was basically the same cab as the Pro for the prem. Forgot they did that with this one. Brain farted and thought Hulk was the only LE version.

#8 6 years ago

def a game I wish I had more time on, never see them on route. Played one a bunch at TPF, its a grind to get things going but when you do it really opens up! GLWTS!

#9 6 years ago

I got all excited that this was a "the pin"! I have never seen one for sale outside of retailers.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I got all excited that this was a "the pin"! I have never seen one for sale outside of retailers.

Same here. I have a non-pinball friend that is looking for a game for his gameroom. He's a major superhero fan and on a small budget and thought this might have been good for his needs thus how I stumbled in.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-avengers-the-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.