(Topic ID: 309164)

For sale: Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium)

By amkoepfer

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Bax1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children-think-of-the-children.gif
superman-missed-the-joke.gif
pasted_image (resized).png

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for trade

For sale: Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium)

Added: 2022-01-31 14:37:34 UTC • Ended: March 16th, 2022
Condition: As new - New out of box (first owner)

Price

Trade
Listed at $ 123,456

Looking to trade for godzilla premium, or possibly pro. Low play, shaker motor, flipper toppers, captain marvel ramp mod

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are amkoepfer's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to amkoepfer's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Toledo, OH, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 16.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 69.50
Playfield - Other
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

#2 2 years ago

Bump. Godzilla is the worst game ever! Aiq is the best! I know you want to trade!

#4 2 years ago

He is correct, Godzilla is the worst game ever and it pains me to own one. I will never sell it that way I save the pinball from the pain I experience every time I play. No human should have to endure such pain.

#5 2 years ago

I’ve owned both and I’m not sure AIQ isn’t better than GZ

#6 2 years ago

I just like rules i can understand. I dont want to take a class to learn how to play. Aiq is fun to shoot, but it isnt my go to game. I turn on dp and im when i go to the pinbarn. Rarely turn on aiq

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

it isnt my go to game. I turn on dp and im when i go to the pinbarn. Rarely turn on aiq

Quit with the hard sell already.

Actually a great game, and a good seller.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I just like rules i can understand. I dont want to take a class to learn how to play. Aiq is fun to shoot, but it isnt my go to game. I turn on dp and im when i go to the pinbarn. Rarely turn on aiq

Spin the disk to start a mode, that’s it.

#9 2 years ago

I don’t know exactly what I am doing yet on my AIQ either, but damn it’s super fast and flowey and shoots like a dream with every shot so satisfying to hit! Not for everyone but wow it blows me away! I don’t love them all either.

#10 2 years ago

It does have great flow. Its a great game. Deadpool and maiden are games i want to keep forever, godzilla seems like another one. Ive put lots of cash in it on location and still want one!

1 week later
#11 2 years ago

Would also work out a trade for a godzilla pro

#13 2 years ago

great game, great seller, trade with confidence! (this is a paid testimonial and the views do not necessarily represent that of the commentator)

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Bump. Godzilla is the worst game ever! Aiq is the best! I know you want to trade!

This is the craziest take ever....and the fact someone backed it up...blowing my mind...I'm dying to sell my AIQ...and Godzilla is without question one of the greatest games i've ever played...then again, i only judge a game after at least 100 plays...some guys play it once, don't know the rules and move on...not saying this is the case...but to say AIQ is better...Please...someone buy mine too lol...fully upgraded...or trade for a deadpool premium

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

lol...if you like rules you "understand" then none of keiths games are for you man...they are all super deep. AIQ is actually very easy rules, VERY easy...spin disk, choose mode, win it, place it, move on, lose it, move on...easy where you place the gems does not matter unless you an absolute beast on the game (i will put mind gem on captain marvel shot every time though...power on cap america, soul on black widow, reality on hulk or panther...)...

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from Hipponotic:

This is the craziest take ever....and the fact someone backed it up...blowing my mind...I'm dying to sell my AIQ...and Godzilla is without question one of the greatest games i've ever played...then again, i only judge a game after at least 100 plays...some guys play it once, don't know the rules and move on...not saying this is the case...but to say AIQ is better...Please...someone buy mine too lol...fully upgraded...or trade for a deadpool premium

Lol that was a joke. Godzilla is a great game, which is why i am willing to trade aiq for one. I understand the basics of aiq, just not the deeper rules. I have a maiden, and i understand everything on it, strategy, stacking, everything. Aiq i just dont get. And bowtech backed me up on gz being bad because he has one and knows i do too. Haha

#17 2 years ago

lol

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#18 2 years ago

fixed the post...

superman-missed-the-joke.gifsuperman-missed-the-joke.gif
#19 2 years ago

I will trade you a broken bow and arrow for it. now that is the trade of a life time. bow and arrow is rare!

#20 2 years ago

someone help this man out! lets find him a Godzilla (not mine though)

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children-think-of-the-children.gifwont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children-think-of-the-children.gif
#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I will trade you a broken bow and arrow for it.

"Bow and Arrow" the pinball machine, or literally a broken bow and arrow? Maybe he's interested in taking up archery.

#22 2 years ago

I could make it either way. I could trade the pin or a rare bow and arrow so he could try archery. cool thing is I have that rare one that has the suction cup on the end so he can try it out in his basement.

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I could make it either way. I could trade the pin or a rare bow and arrow so he could try archery. cool thing is I have that rare one that has the suction cup on the end so he can try it out in his basement.

Those are Ulta rare since they were outlawed in 15 countries!

#24 2 years ago

exactly. I would do the trade today but he is afraid of coming up with the extra cash to cover the difference.

#25 2 years ago

I told you, bring them over. Aiq wont be leaving, but i can keep your games

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

I told you, bring them over. Aiq wont be leaving, but i can keep your games

The trade is for the ultra rare bow and arrow. The arrow with the suction cup that is ultra rare. I proposed the game trade for the broken game you have. not this one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 15.00
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 16.00
$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.00
€ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 16.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 34.00
$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 749.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 24.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-avengers-infinity-quest-premium-70 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.