FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender (4).jpg
FullSizeRender (2).jpg
FullSizeRender (3).jpg
FullSizeRender (1).jpg
#1 9 years ago

For Sale- HUO Avengers Hulk $4900
I am the original owner.

Works perfect, not a scratch. I never have had any problems with this game.

Mods: Tesseract and hooked pop bumper caps

FullSizeRender (1).jpgFullSizeRender (1).jpg
FullSizeRender (2).jpgFullSizeRender (2).jpg
FullSizeRender (3).jpgFullSizeRender (3).jpg
FullSizeRender (4).jpgFullSizeRender (4).jpg
FullSizeRender (5).jpgFullSizeRender (5).jpg
FullSizeRender.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

#3 9 years ago

price drop bump.

#4 9 years ago

Great price, glwts!

#6 9 years ago

Avengers Pro is my wife's second favorite machine of all time. Do the Pro and LE play similar for those who have played both? I sold my Pro about a year ago.

#7 9 years ago

I have been babysitting an Avengers Hulk LE and its a fun game. Lots of tight satisfying shots...

bump

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from 1967Firebird:

Avengers Pro is my wife's second favorite machine of all time. Do the Pro and LE play similar for those who have played both? I sold my Pro about a year ago.

Even though the shots are mostly the same, they sure feel different to me. I prefer the LE.

#9 9 years ago

Only real difference I feel is the cross ramp. Outside of that they feel the same to me. With that said I would upgrade to a LE at the current pricing for these if I could. I just can't as my wife loves the pro version and absolutely hates the LE version due to the (as she calls it) "ugly, metal thing going across the playfield".

I'd say the GI on the LE over the pro is worth the upgrade on this pin.

#10 9 years ago

Thanks for the responses on the gameplay. This is when I really appreciate Pinside and all the members!

#11 9 years ago

Game is sold pending pick up. Thanks all

#12 9 years ago

Haven't been able to play much Avengers. Really looking forward to it. Thanks!

#13 9 years ago

Hopefully it was 1967Firbird. Tell me you got it!

**edit - guessing by the post above it didn't. Congrats on the sale. 1967Firbird. Go getcha one.

#14 9 years ago

No I was thinking about it but I always talk to the wife first I have bought a couple of pins without before and that did not go over so well.

#15 9 years ago

No I was thinking about it but I always talk to the wife first I have bought a couple of pins without before and that did not go over so well.

I used to do that but she always said "no" or "go ahead but you need to sell one of the other ones first". I just buy them now and try and put them in the gameroom before she gets home from work.

#16 9 years ago

Had this one been local to me it would be in the back of my SUV right now. I don't always say "good price" because usually the prices I've seen aren't, BUT this was a good price
Congrads to both buyer and seller

#17 9 years ago

This wasn't quite local to me at 800 miles each way. But I figured I was about due for a road trip.

#18 9 years ago

Probably a little late for this now, but the seller is a great guy and you can buy with confidence! I traded my ST for IM just a few weeks ago and he made it as easy as possible!

Enjoy the new Avengers! Still one of my absolute favorite machines. I love my Blue LE, but Hulk sure is a sweet looking machine! Congrats!

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Probably a little late for this now, but the seller is a great guy and you can buy with confidence! I traded my ST for IM just a few weeks ago and he made it as easy as possible!
Enjoy the new Avengers! Still one of my absolute favorite machines. I love my Blue LE, but Hulk sure is a sweet looking machine! Congrats!

Thanks Chris

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from jkdblaze:

This wasn't quite local to me at 800 miles each way. But I figured I was about due for a road trip.

Would've been about the same distance for me from Baltimore. At that price, I was seriously considering it also. By the time I thought I would be willing, it was sold. Enjoy it jkdblaze!

#21 9 years ago

Awesome looking game at an amazing price!

#22 9 years ago

Great game. Best color scheme on a pin to date imo.

#23 9 years ago

Love mine. Gets a bad wrap but is really an awesome pin. Once dialled in it is fantastic.

#24 9 years ago

Hey guys...quick question....

on the one I was babysitting I noticed the balls would sometimes get caught behind hulks right arm in the down position. This would happen 1 in 10 games, but it would cause the game to go into ball search before his right arm would move up so the ball would roll free. Is there a setting or something that can be done for this?

Thanks

#25 9 years ago

Best thing to do is to make sure the switch in front of the hulk is super sensitive. The ball gets stuck when it rolls over the edge of that switch and makes it around his arm. When the switch is set real sensitive it will trigger a hulk hit and will also make him move around thus preventing the ball getting stuck.

It will still happen periodical though. Some people have raised his arm but I wont do that as by raising his arm to prevent the potential hang up makes obtaining the Hulk Super Jackpot much easier as his arm isn't blocking the shot anymore.

If it really drives you nuts some people have put a button in the tournament button slot that is connected to the hulk switch so you can just press the switch to activate the hulk if a ball gets stuck. After adjusting the switch real sensitive it happen rare enough on my game to where it doesn't bother me much anymore.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from burningman:

Hey guys...quick question....
on the one I was babysitting I noticed the balls would sometimes get caught behind hulks right arm in the down position. This would happen 1 in 10 games, but it would cause the game to go into ball search before his right arm would move up so the ball would roll free. Is there a setting or something that can be done for this?
Thanks

At least the arms are raising up in a ball search. If the arms are not raising at all, check to see if the wires going to the coil in Hulk's back are broken. This issue is a fairly common problem on Avengers, both the LE and Pro models.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 255.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 48.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Kami's Pinball Parts

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-avengers-hulk-huo-5100 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.