Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
For sale: Austin Powers Pristine & Loaded
Added: 2020-09-18 22:00:00 UTC
• Re-listed: 1 time (September 6th, 2021)
• Ended: September 13th, 2021
Condition: HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only)
Listed at $ 4,900
I ended up keeping this last time I listed it and sold my other pins instead.
This AP is in pristine condition, inside and out, and it's a lot of fun to play. Dr. Evil's hand did finally break off (common), but that's the only downside to note.
It came with full LED's and Mylar on the playfiled and shooter lane. These are all the additions and replacements I have installed:
- Enhanced Animated & Dimmable LED Backbox Light Replacement by Flipper Fidelity (watch this video for illustration - 100 times better than the single fluorescent bulb for sure - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=wTcRZtqZuhQ&feature=emb_logo)
- Speaker Light Kit
- Acrylic Peace Sign Speaker Covers
- Tilt Graphics GameBlades
- Custom Instruction Cards
- Union Jack PinGulp Beverage Caddy
- Psychedelic Volkswagen Bug convertible
- Shark w/ a Freakin' Laser
- All new Titan Rubbers
- Flourescent Slingshot Plastics (replaced the flourescent washers in pics)
- Kick Plate
- Bubble Level
Extras not Installed:
- Plastics for Austin, and Fat Bastard
- Cliffy for Austin
It does comes with the manual and coin box too. I think that's everything.
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
These are weberman's market stats.
The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.