• 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Collage (resized).jpg
5a1b343a8b9f664636647bb0b2320f35--goldmember-quotes-austin-powers-goldmember (resized).jpg
00O0O_aLkKHyhW5Jd_1200x900 (resized).jpg
11e6052ba2812ccf4d56cd4feea4939a4c086582 (resized).jpg
NumbNuts'SPad2 (resized).JPG
NumbNuts'SPad3 (resized).JPG
NumbNuts'SPad1 (resized).JPG
NumbNuts'HDad1 (resized).JPG
IMG_2221 (resized).JPG
61657743-4BDC-494C-9307-1D44F6C1A3F4 (resized).jpeg
2017-10-06-07-06-08- (resized).jpg
IMG_5029 (resized).JPG
IMG_2909 (resized).JPG
D23105AD-40B6-4D7D-84D0-38A915004305 (resized).jpeg
dont-be-mean-we-dont-have-to-be-mean (resized).jpg
IMG_0216 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

EXPIRED

Expired ad

This ad has expired and was removed from the MarketPlace. The owner has been requested to end their ad, so it can be archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Austin Powers

Added: 2017-10-05 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (August 8th, 2018)
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

#2 6 years ago

Holey GEEZ.

#3 6 years ago

Out of all your outrageous prices this is my fave

#4 6 years ago

I think you've mistaken this site for eBay dude..

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Out of all your outrageous prices this is my fave

I prefer Family Guy but I guess it's a matter of opinion

#6 6 years ago

IMG_1336 (resized).pngIMG_1336 (resized).png

#7 6 years ago

A ha. A ha ha. Hah hah hah! Haaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Good one.

#8 6 years ago

Hmmm at that price....

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

#9 6 years ago

Wish I was closer*.

*to understanding why you think you're going to sell any games on Pinside.

#10 6 years ago

Crack is whack!

#11 6 years ago

My brother bought this one a few weeks ago for $2800.00 and it is about as minty as they get.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-austin-powers-excellent-condition#post-3973311

#12 6 years ago

Don't mind me. I'll just sit in the corner and wait for all the Austin Powers owners to chime in and defend that price . GLWS !

#13 6 years ago

Is there 3k in cash box in this machine that comes with it? Really??

#14 6 years ago

I'll take it and offer you....one million dollars...

IMG_0216 (resized).JPGIMG_0216 (resized).JPG

#15 6 years ago

Game looks nice...

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from jukeboxbiz:

We took the time to give it give it fresh paint

Huh?

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from jukeboxbiz:

There will be absolutely no disappointments with this machine.

Spoiler alert: there's gonna be some disappointment

#18 6 years ago

OP - You're delusional or a new kind of stupid.

Hugs and kisses,

All of Pinside

#19 6 years ago

Is this a joke?

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

OP - You're delusional or a new kind of stupid.
Hugs and kisses,
All of Pinside

dont-be-mean-we-dont-have-to-be-mean (resized).jpgdont-be-mean-we-dont-have-to-be-mean (resized).jpg

#21 6 years ago

Hahahahha- I see your million and offer 1 BILLiON dollars. And only because the rumor is true- this machine recently was acquired in Tijuana and weighs in at 2000 lbs- pure profit once you sell all the stuffing!!

#22 6 years ago

D23105AD-40B6-4D7D-84D0-38A915004305 (resized).jpegD23105AD-40B6-4D7D-84D0-38A915004305 (resized).jpeg

#23 6 years ago

I swear, I am going to put my BSD at like.... $7000....just to join this new level of "wtf...!?!?!??!!?" Pricing we are seeing lately.

#24 6 years ago

Is that really a 5 in front of that comma?

#25 6 years ago

IMG_2909 (resized).JPGIMG_2909 (resized).JPG

#26 6 years ago

I hope it has a chance to dry before this deal goes flying out the door.

#27 6 years ago

Prices of pinball machines can vary by more then 50% based on play field condition alone . If this guy believes that his machine is worth that much, than obviously he is willing to be patient and to wait until the correct buyer comes along .
Although the price is too high for me to be interested in it, there could easily be someone around the is looking for an extremely high quality version of this machine to come around . I do find that most of the time it is the people that are always looking to buy the games at the lowest price that they have ever sold for, and sell their games at full retail that usually have the biggest issues with members that are trying to get the most out of their games when it comes time to sell them.
I wish you luck in your sale sir, and i do hope that you do not mind paying top dollar for machines that you have a lot of interest in to kind of balance it out if you know what i am saying ...
Manny
Lights Out Pinball

#28 6 years ago

Expensive, yes. But look at those cool flipper button protectors. Pretty neat.

#29 6 years ago

Maybe if it was NIB and Mike Myers in his full Austin Powers costume came to your house to set it up.

#30 6 years ago

I will trade you my MB for it.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Manny10:

Although the price is too high for me to be interested in it, there could easily be someone around the is looking for an extremely high quality version of this machine

Extremely high quality version of the game??? Did you get that from the single picture or the "Wet Paint" sign?

IMG_5029 (resized).JPGIMG_5029 (resized).JPG

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Manny10:

Prices of pinball machines can vary by more then 50% based on play field condition alone . If this guy believes that his machine is worth that much, than obviously he is willing to be patient and to wait until the correct buyer comes along .
Although the price is too high for me to be interested in it, there could easily be someone around the is looking for an extremely high quality version of this machine to come around . I do find that most of the time it is the people that are always looking to buy the games at the lowest price that they have ever sold for, and sell their games at full retail that usually have the biggest issues with members that are trying to get the most out of their games when it comes time to sell them.
I wish you luck in your sale sir, and i do hope that you do not mind paying top dollar for machines that you have a lot of interest in to kind of balance it out if you know what i am saying ...
Manny
Lights Out Pinball

Come on. Be realistic. Even the non-price police people can't believe the asking price. A MINT MINT MINT HUO of this goes for less than half the asking price. And we all get that condition dictates pricing. That's not what is happening here. Lunacy is dictating pricing.

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Come on. Be realistic. Even the non-price police people can't believe the asking price. A MINT MINT MINT HUO of this goes for less than half the asking price. And we all get that condition dictates pricing. That's not what is happening here. Lunacy is dictating pricing.

I know, right? To boot, in most of this guy's ads, people are responding as if these are serious freggin' FS ads. One picture per ad, generic non-pinhead "sales pitch" descriptions, hell even the FG looks to have 3 different types of rubber and no apron cards!

Come on folks, the typical "don't buy if you don't like the price" response isn't the narrative we need here. "Give this guy the boot for spamming this site" should be.

#35 6 years ago

I slept on it and unfortunately I have to rescind my offer of 1 Billion dollars- however, After careful thought I am willing to exend a trade offer.

I will trade you 500 cans of SPAM for the machine- after the paint dries- I need to be sure there are no runs in it

#36 6 years ago

Fresh paint?

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from RTR:

Fresh paint?

2017-10-06-07-06-08- (resized).jpg2017-10-06-07-06-08- (resized).jpg

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I know, right? To boot, in most of this guy's ads, people are responding as if these are serious freggin' FS ads. One picture per ad, generic non-pinhead "sales pitch" descriptions, hell even the FG looks to have 3 different types of rubber and no apron cards!
Come on folks, the typical "don't buy if you don't like the price" response isn't the narrative we need here. "Give this guy the boot for spamming this site" should be.

I think I'm with you...this guy should actually be banned for spamming.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I think I'm with you...this guy should actually be banned for spamming.

Thirded

#40 6 years ago

I'm sure he'll be posting here to defend himself very soon!

#41 6 years ago

Ads like this I think of more like a ploy to raise the prices of other sales of the same machine. That somewhat overpriced XYZ pin that's been sitting on the pinside market for months suddenly looks like a steal when ads like this show up. Enough ads like this and any casual consumer that does a price check will think that's a normal price, over time raising the price of all of them. The tactic must work since people keep doing it.

#42 6 years ago

We need a http://kbb.com for pinballs.

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

I swear, I am going to put my BSD at like.... $7000....just to join this new level of "wtf...!?!?!??!!?" Pricing we are seeing lately.

F'it. For Sale: Unfaded BSD. Plays great. I will let Dracula set the price at Thirrrtty Milllionnnnnnn (dollars).

#46 6 years ago

My gorgeous AP will soon be for sale. For $1,000,000 dollars.

61657743-4BDC-494C-9307-1D44F6C1A3F4 (resized).jpeg61657743-4BDC-494C-9307-1D44F6C1A3F4 (resized).jpeg

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from Minneapolispin:

My gorgeous AP will soon be for sale. For $1,000,000 dollars.

I hate to crap on your price, but mine is only $500,000....that's HALF OFF!

IMG_2221 (resized).JPGIMG_2221 (resized).JPG

#48 6 years ago

Go figure, OP's Pinside name is also the website to his business. Let's take a peek at some of his other machines on the site, shall we?

NumbNuts'HDad1 (resized).JPGNumbNuts'HDad1 (resized).JPG

NumbNuts'SPad2 (resized).JPGNumbNuts'SPad2 (resized).JPG

NumbNuts'SPad1 (resized).JPGNumbNuts'SPad1 (resized).JPG

NumbNuts'SPad3 (resized).JPGNumbNuts'SPad3 (resized).JPG

Being overpriced is one thing. Outright lying about condition is another. F this guy.

#49 6 years ago

I'm just gonna leave this pic here and say maybe we need a volunteer pinside police dept. to stop these ads. I volunteer first.
-Mike

11e6052ba2812ccf4d56cd4feea4939a4c086582 (resized).jpg11e6052ba2812ccf4d56cd4feea4939a4c086582 (resized).jpg

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Expensive, yes. But look at those cool flipper button protectors. Pretty neat.

This must be the fresh paint.

There are 69 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has expired, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-austin-powers-10?hl=rjbowes3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.