Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Mudflaps
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_6388 (resized).JPG
IMG_6389 (resized).JPG
IMG_6387 (resized).JPG
IMG_6386 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 8,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: Attack from Mars - Restored Original

Added: September 28th, 2017 Ended: October 25th, 2017
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)

Item description

Beautiful restored AFM - with extra's. See the history of this pin below. Current pictures attached as well as detailed pictures in the links below. I got this from my buddy Mike who purchased it in the link below. Excellent condition... please let me know if you have any questions. Cash sale no trades please. Only change is the translite is a new one and no invisiglass. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-high-quality-fully-restored-attack-from-mars#post-3362607

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/afm-restore-alien-invasion/page/4?gallery&galleryp=1

Item photos

IMG_6386 (resized).JPG
IMG_6387 (resized).JPG
IMG_6389 (resized).JPG
IMG_6388 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Hartland, MI, US

Seller insights

These are Asylum's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Asylum's stats page

#2 1 year ago

I want i want.... have to sell mine first tho lol.... what a beautiful very modded afm and good price.

#3 1 year ago

Bump for you as i can never find one like this on the west coast.

#4 1 year ago

Gorgeous

#5 1 year ago

Great game that I owned from a great seller. Looks better than any pics can show and plays fantastic.

#6 1 year ago

Beautiful..GLWS

#7 1 year ago

Wow, $8000 for this is an insane deal.

Wow!

#8 1 year ago

Thanks guys - she is a beauty!

#9 1 year ago

Had a couple PM's about shipping. I am ok with shipping as long as the buyer handles it. Thanks!

#10 1 year ago

GLWS, nice looking pin, good price and great seller.

#11 1 year ago

wow, nice looking original AFM... I didn't even know you had this one Kevin. Move back down south so we can hang out more . Look sweet dude, you might regret selling this beauty.

#12 1 year ago

Beautiful pin...i prefer originals over remakes anyday

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from J_Striker:

Move back down south so we can hang out more

Get our room ready... first snow fall we are there!

Thanks Buddy!

#14 1 year ago

Bump...

Several interested pinsiders but it involves shipping. Which I will ultimately do I suppose. Would rather do locale sale.

Those that sell and ship often - what's the concerns with paypal? I'm not a fan. Most of my deals have always been cash or check. Check clears pin ships.... Thoughts?

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Bump...
Several interested pinsiders but it involves shipping. Which I will ultimately do I suppose. Would rather do locale sale.
Those that sell and ship often - what's the concerns with paypal? I'm not a fan. Most of my deals have always been cash or check. Check clears pin ships.... Thoughts?

I’ve taken PayPal and personal checks without a problem. By the time the check arrives, I start the process. Usually the check has cleared by the time the movers arrive. Just make sure the buyer has a solid rep and isn’t a complete psychopath.

I’m more comfortable with checks, but I’d take PayPal without hesitation from a buddy or reputable buyer. As always, keep yourself covered.

#16 1 year ago

Just know who your dealing with, and you should be fine. I've had no issues buying, selling, or shipping pins in the US and overseas. I deal with people that have reputations here on Pinside or other mediums like RGP. Do your homework on the person, the payment method is irrelevant.

Might want to offer Expo meet up if you're going.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’m more comfortable with checks, but I’d take PayPal without hesitation from a buddy or reputable buyer.

Agreed! Like our deal a few years ago. I sent you the check... it cleared and you shipped.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

Do your homework on the person, the payment method is irrelevant.

Good point...

I have done paypal... but only with those on pinside that I have met in person. And I hope to go to expo for a day or two so I guess that is a possible option too.

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Agreed! Like our deal a few years ago. I sent you the check... it cleared and you shipped.

Yes but I’m a psychopath. You want to avoid that.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside