(Topic ID: 184638)

For sale: Attack From Mars (Remake - Classic)

By ovfdfireman

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

afmmatrix (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Khabbi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

I think the dealer agreement is irrelevant. Regardless, deposits for LEs have been collected since Transformers LE, Stern required deposits on Batman 66 LE. JJP required full payments on games. I have games in stock, those are paid in full. If you want to buy a game there needs to money involved.
Deposits are simply a financial guarantee that your word is good. I would like some sort of commitment from you as a buyer if I am ordering you an $8000 game, with your trim selection etc. Especially on limited run games. I think that is fair. Though I am willing to talk with customers individually and accommodate.
Chicago Gaming has already bought the parts and is soon starting production, I don't think they are looking for cash as much as commitment. Once a dealer pays, the games are theirs, it eliminates cancellations etc.

So, $1000 NON REFUNDABLE deposit? And it's so we hold our word to buying? Seems as though this is 99% the other way around, you know, the pinball company not delivering. So, are you going to pay ME or lower the price if you don't deliver?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Khabbi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-attack-from-mars-remake-classic-1?tu=Khabbi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.