Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: December 14th, 2017
Re-listed: 4 times (October 4th, 2019)
Ended: November 6th, 2019
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished
This is in excellent, clean, shopped condition. About 3 years ago, a complete topside tear down was performed. Only 300 plays since then. Every ramp, post, plastic, rubber, lamp was removed. The playfield was thoroughly cleaned and waxed. Every single post, rubber and lamp is new. Low power 47 and 159 regular bulbs installed. Every coil sleeve was replaced with new.
- no wear spots anywhere on playfield (some inserts have a very tiny amount of edge wear, really not noticeable unless looking very closely)
- flipper fidelity speaker kit
- full cliffy set installed
- Ung saucer kit installed
- plays super fast
- very nice shooter lane
- flippers completely rebuilt new coil stops, sleeves, stops, plungers
- the right ramp was epoxied on right side, but not noticeable unless pointed out
- cabinet has typical very minor scrapes, front has 2 small holes, about a dime sized area of missing paint near right flipper button, I painted it in and put mylar over it, I don't think you would really notice it unless pointed out
- cabinet has excellent color, left side seems very slightly faded
- leg protectors installed
- comes from a non-smoking home
- inside cabinet is super clean
Overall I think this is a beautiful example, which had a very easy life.
Always interested in Sys 11 and WPC trades. If you need more pics, please ask. I want you to make an informed decision. I tried to be as honest as possible in the description.
Madison, AL 35758
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.
Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!