(Topic ID: 351599)

For Sale: Attack From Mars Mirrored Backglass (PPS)

By Pinball_Eddie

5 months ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5255.jpeg
IMG_5254.jpeg
IMG_5253.jpeg
IMG_5244.jpeg
IMG_5243.jpeg
IMG_5242.jpeg
IMG_5240.jpeg
IMG_5239.jpeg
IMG_5238.jpeg
IMG_5237.jpeg
IMG_5236.jpeg
IMG_5235.jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 5 months ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

For Sale: Attack From Mars Mirrored Backglass (PPS)

Added: 2024-02-10 02:46:39 UTC • Ended: February 27th, 2024
Condition: Used, good condition

Price

$ 220

I purchased this for $273.57 shipped from Planetary Pinball on 2/2/24 and just received it today (2/9/24). It looks amazing and pictures really don’t do it justice, but I didn’t realize the eyes of the martians are mirrored vs. red like all of the other artwork and my OCD prefers them to all be the same (Red). Just looking to recoup some of the money spent.

This will work for both originals and remakes per the product page on the PPS site, but please see the link below for all the details\information and it looks like I got the last one as they are currently out of stock:

https://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=PP&Product_Code=PPS-31-1357-50041M

I don’t see any issues\marks and tried to take angle shots to show any imperfections, but I’m far from perfect so please ensure you review\inspect the pics. You will receive ONLY the backglass, no plastic channels to install or anything else comes with this.

NOTE: I noticed a few small holes on the outside of the 2nd outer box on one side, see pics. So just a precaution, I’ll put another piece of cardboard over the side to cover them.

The price includes shipping and will be insured for the amount sold.

This WILL ship in the original packaging that was used when it was shipped to me, which includes a cardboard sleeve that the backglass fits in there very snug and then another box, see pics.

I will accept a Zelle transfer or a check and once the payment clears, I will ship this out within 2 business days and provide you the tracking. If you need signature delivery, you'll need to cover the additional costs. If you prefer PayPal, I will do this, but it will HAVE to be sent via Friends and Family, please see my feedback if you are not comfortable with this method and if you send via Goods and Services, I will refund\cancel the transaction.

US Only shipping and no PO Boxes.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss, please just reach out.

Item photos

IMG_5236.jpeg
IMG_5235.jpeg
IMG_5237.jpeg
IMG_5238.jpeg
IMG_5239.jpeg
IMG_5240.jpeg
IMG_5242.jpeg
IMG_5243.jpeg
IMG_5244.jpeg
IMG_5253.jpeg
IMG_5254.jpeg
IMG_5255.jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pinball_Eddie's market stats.

Seller Level

Pinball_Eddie has the Pinside Gold seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pinball_Eddie's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Pensacola, FL, US

1 week later
#2 5 months ago

Bump

1 week later
#3 4 months ago

Anyone?

#4 4 months ago

I’d probably be in around $125…

#5 4 months ago

Thanks for the offer, a little lower than I’m willing to go.

Have a great weekend.

#6 4 months ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

I’d probably be in around $125…

Holy lowball offer bump. Glwts

#7 4 months ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Holy lowball offer bump. Glwts

Yeah, and I might just end up framing it if it doesn’t sell.

Thanks for the GLWTS

#8 4 months ago

Damn! That's bizzare. I'd call that a huge failure.

If it was mine, although they'll say you had a chance to look at pics, I'd Email them and explain the problem and ask for a refund.

I'd more so just want them to know what they're selling and how wrong it is.

#9 4 months ago

It might look cool If you cut some eyes out of this red mirror material.
https://www.amazon.com/TECKWRAP-Adhesive-Chrome-Release-Sticker/dp/B01GJXU1BE/ref=asc_df_B01GJXU1BE/

#10 4 months ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Damn! That's bizzare. I'd call that a huge failure.
If it was mine, although they'll say you had a chance to look at pics, I'd Email them and explain the problem and ask for a refund.
I'd more so just want them to know what they're selling and how wrong it is.

Agree and yeah that's my fault, but not the best pics on the site. I've seen and had many other backglasses and this is a big change from the original design, and not sure why they decided to do that. CPR has one they sell and theirs looks more to the original which I would have thought PPS would be an exact match, but will reach out and let them know and thanks for the suggestion.

I would consider this, but there's no way I have the skills to cut out the perfect eye shapes and since they would have to be on the outside, I feel they would be too noticeable, but great suggestion and wish there was a work around as it really is a beautiful backglass and some might not mind and prefer the mirrored eyes, but I prefer original artwork.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.