New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 172385)

For sale: Attack from Mars (Bally, 1995)

By douggiel

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 74 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Grizlyrig
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 23 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bad (resized).jpg
114 (resized).jpg
IMG_0584 (resized).PNG
20161024_152718 (resized).jpg
20161024_112053 (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
gagreel_full (resized).jpg
will (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_2166 (resized).JPG
image13 (resized).jpeg
image12 (resized).jpeg
image10 (resized).jpeg
image11 (resized).jpeg
image9 (resized).jpeg
image7 (resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

In defense of stef34, I'm sure, like the rest of us, he just thought this was an exercise in comedy and not really a for sale ad.

thanks Solsailor indeed i have a really good sence of humour but this time i was at the first degree.

#52 3 years ago
Quoted from stef34:

this time i was at the first degree

Your punishment shall be 24hrs with no pinball play

#53 3 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Your punishment shall be 24hrs with no pinball play

my wife will agree with you

#54 3 years ago

There better be $7500 worth of gold or cash inside the coinbox for that price !

#55 3 years ago

LOL
Mike

#56 3 years ago

114 (resized).jpg

#57 3 years ago

If this non restored AFM is worth $15k, how much is this AFM that McCune restored worth??

$30k?

#58 3 years ago

bad (resized).jpg

#59 3 years ago
Quoted from stef34:

i ve started my ww project at the same time than the Afm but this one is not mine and i was in charge for the whole resto.
hope to see some news from your ww project.

Wow you a busy guy!

#60 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

If this non restored AFM is worth $15k, how much is this AFM that McCune restored worth??
$30k?

» YouTube video

Speaking of McCune he still around? Have not heard of or about him for a while

#61 3 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

He's a friend, and yes, he is still very much still around. Just not here on Pinside.

#62 3 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

#63 3 years ago

Seller doing his best to show AFMr could be viable ???

It doesn't look like AFMr is coming anymore... price support doesn't seem to be there for the remake to be viable... MBr more likely me thinks.

#64 3 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Discount if you buy multiple machines...

maybe you get a 10% discount for every game you buy, so if you buy all 7 of them you get a 70% discount and everything is about right where it should be with a bulk purchase.

#65 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

$30k?

At the very least; that's the nicest AFM I've ever seen. Wow. Love the custom saucers too.

#66 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

MBr more likely me thinks

That's what it should have been all along. AFMr should have been #3 or 4 in the food chain.

PPS don't even need to remake the whole game for me, just a few unobtainium parts and I'll build my own "original" MB.

No reason PPS couldn't sell these remakes at Stern pro prices.

#67 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

It doesn't look like AFMr is coming anymore... price support doesn't seem to be there for the remake to be viable... MBr more likely me thinks.

so they'll just dumpster all the parts they have for the AFMr's huh? Sounds reasonable. Just curious, do you have a source for any of this late breaking news?

#68 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

At the very least; that's the nicest AFM I've ever seen. Wow. Love the custom saucers too.

Thanks! McCune does incredible work. Sorry to say that I sold that AFM, but I still have a MB that he restored which is pretty freaking amazing too.

#69 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

so they'll just dumpster all the parts they have for the AFMr's huh? Sounds reasonable. Just curious, do you have a source for any of this late breaking news?

Nah, just fun to speculate based on the expo non-announcement and rumors floating around. You have real news on parts?

#70 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

You have real news on parts?

Well, if you can believe pps, they say they the game is in UL now and almost ready...as for Expo " game is in finishing touches - we don't want a game to show, we all want a game that people can purchase."

So, unless this is an elaborate con to trick people out of nothing...since they have not taken pre-orders, I would say it's happening soon.

#71 3 years ago
Quoted from HighVoltage:

MBr more likely me thinks.

As much as I love AFM, I would be more likely to spend for a MBr. I also don't think it's as likely to happen.

#72 3 years ago

sure that all these remake will increase prices to the top;what kind of machine you've got original or reproduction? i let you figure out how things will happen

#73 3 years ago

Well if this pile of crap can fetch 15k US? USD yet haha. Then I have a Funhouse to sell for 10k US, doesn't have crappy stern leg protectors, nor crappy stern T molding. All original including original worn playfield which is super cool like pre worn out jeans.

#74 3 years ago

Mike

There are 74 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside