IMG_2512_(resized).JPG
IMG_2513_(resized).JPG
IMG_2514_(resized).JPG
IMG_2515_(resized).JPG
IMG_2516_(resized).JPG
IMG_2518_(resized).JPG
IMG_2519_(resized).JPG
IMG_2520_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

SOLD: Attack from Mars

Added: 2016-03-30 15:56:27 UTC • Ended: April 3rd, 2016
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 8,250

I have very nice condition Attack from Mars machine for sale. I have owned this game for about 5 years. It has never given me any problems. Game is in nice shape and plays great and with no errors.

Has Cointaker LEDs in the Backbox and partial LEDs on the Playfield (Inserts). The game has an original unfaded cabinet; with several minor touch-ups. Playfield in very nice with minor insert wear (as shown in the photos). Mods include a ColorDMD, Bill Ung UFO saucer kit & Attack Hallway kit, Martian LED eyes, Pinbit strobe kit, Cliffy protectors, Treasure Cove backboard decal, new legs, new glass, etc. The game also includes newly installed “RED” ramps. I painted the Saucers a "metallic green" and outlined the seams in black. The game is sweet. Never given me any problems. Includes Manual and Schematics.

Asking $8,250. or $7,950. without the ColorDMD (standard Amber DMD would be substituted).

Willing to ship if buyer makes all arrangements. Can also deliver to the Ohio Show (April 1st), or Pinfest in May with a deposit.

If you have any questions please shoot me a pm.

Item photos

IMG_2537_(resized).JPG
IMG_2536_(resized).JPG
IMG_2534_(resized).JPG
IMG_2533_(resized).JPG
IMG_2532_(resized).JPG
IMG_2530_(resized).JPG
IMG_2526_(resized).JPG
IMG_2523_(resized).JPG
IMG_2520_(resized).JPG
IMG_2519_(resized).JPG
IMG_2518_(resized).JPG
IMG_2516_(resized).JPG
IMG_2515_(resized).JPG
IMG_2514_(resized).JPG
IMG_2513_(resized).JPG
IMG_2512_(resized).JPG
IMG_2511_(resized).JPG
IMG_2510_(resized).JPG
IMG_2506_(resized).JPG
IMG_2505_(resized).JPG
IMG_2504_(resized).JPG
IMG_2501_(resized).JPG
IMG_2502_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are wvpinball's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to wvpinball's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 8,250

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Teays Valley, WV, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 21.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 119.99
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

#2 8 years ago

Love when I get to play this title.....good luck...........Joey

#3 8 years ago

PM sent. I have your asking price in cash ready, and I have someone (a repeat customer of yours) ready to pick up at the Ohio show, or i can come pick it up. Either way, ready to buy!

#4 8 years ago

The Game is SOLD pending payment and delivery.
Thanks to all who expressed an interest.
Dennis

#5 8 years ago

And I'll just be that guy and say it: I bought it ! !!!!!!!!

My grail pin. Finally. Deposit sent, and I look forward to meeting you at the Ohio show!!

#6 8 years ago

Looking forward to seeing you at the show Dennis!

Scott

#7 8 years ago

That's a shiny looking AFM, congrats NPO.

#8 8 years ago

Looks like a great example of a Grail game, congrats!

#9 8 years ago

The past 5 years of rumors of a remake and the 2 years it will actually take from them to come out if the announcement is ever made are really destroying the market for this game, no?

#10 8 years ago

Damn NPO, Congrats AFM is such a good game.

Glad a cool dude like you is getting it. This one looks really nice

#11 8 years ago

Good morning, guys !

So, I had no intentions of going to the Ohio Show, but yeah, yesterday changed that .

I appreciate everyone's kind words. I've been gunning for an AFM for a lil' bit now. Always thought it was out of reach, and TWD Prem had to go to make this happen. Great thing is TWD Prem will stay local (for the foreseeable future) so I'll have a chance to play it from time to time, and with GB Prem coming this summer, AFM won't be lonely for long.

I'll never forget when 2012 happened and the mega-price jumps in this title started. Broke my heart thinking I wouldn't be able to afford it, and the only way I was able to was to sell my 1 month > TWD, but hey, when your grail pin is in sight and not too far (original intention was to drive to WV to pick up) - you gotta do what you gotta do. And this game has some very nice upgrades, so honestly, there won't be too much modding to do on this one. Just plug it in and play it!!!!!!

So yeah, I SHOULD be at the Ohio Show tomorrow night prolly around 7pm-8pm - hard to say exactly when. If we have name tags or something I'll put NPO on mine as I'm always looking to meet fellow Pinsiders.

Thank you, Dennis, for my grail pin. I cannot overstate this enough: childhood dream game coming home, and you and WeirPinball made it possible. Can't tell you in words how happy I am. I am still getting over it this morning.

*Martian voice *ATTTTACCCCCCCKKKKKKK!

#12 8 years ago

Hi NPO

Just got my Attack From Mars Yesterday. This game is truly up there with the best of the best. Starting to downsize my collection and only keeping 2 AAA titles that will never leave my collection (My Attack from Mars and my Wife's Addams Family) and 1-2 of new release STERNS. I had to sell a HUO Twilight Zone to afford mine, unfortunately if you not made of money there is always a sacrifice. That being said not all pins are made equal, if you love a certain title you won't regret the ones you had to let go. Pinballs are like relationships, some come and go to teach you what you truly love. The longer I'm in this hobby the more I realise quantity ain't quality. I don't think you will miss your TWD when you "SAVING THE EIFFEL TOWER" (please note quotes = poor french accent). All seriousness I love it when someone brings homes their grail pin, its the heart of our community, and what makes pinball such a passionate past time. Now I'm off to kill some martians.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from NPO:

My grail pin. Finally.

Hi NPO, Congrats on getting an AFM. I got mine 1 year ago and have no regrets. Stop by my table at the Ohio Show and check out my AFM mods. Thank you!

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from SimonBaird:

Hi NPO
Just got my Attack From Mars Yesterday. This game is truly up there with the best of the best. Starting to downsize my collection and only keeping 2 AAA titles that will never leave my collection (My Attack from Mars and my Wife's Addams Family) and 1-2 of new release STERNS. I had to sell a HUO Twilight Zone to afford mine, unfortunately if you not made of money there is always a sacrifice. That being said not all pins are made equal, if you love a certain title you won't regret the ones you had to let go. Pinballs are like relationships, some come and go to teach you what you truly love. The longer I'm in this hobby the more I realise quantity ain't quality. I don't think you will miss your TWD when you "SAVING THE EIFFEL TOWER" (please note quotes = poor french accent). All seriousness I love it when someone brings homes their grail pin, its the heart of our community, and what makes pinball such a passionate past time. Now I'm off to kill some martians.

You and I are 100% on the same page. I don't want a big collection. I prefer smaller, tight-knit collections of games that mean something to me or had a strong influence on me entering the hobby. I simply cannot wait to bring this beauty home, and I am so happy to join the company of fellow owners such as yourself. Your post absolutely nailed how I feel. Quality definitely over quantity.

Quoted from leesparts:

Hi NPO, Congrats on getting an AFM. I got mine 1 year ago and have no regrets. Stop by my table at the Ohio Show and check out my AFM mods. Thank you!

I plan on it now. The SOL light mod looks pretty sweet!

#15 8 years ago

So, I'll just go ahead and close the loop on this one. The game is home, and I feel like a journey has come to an end.

I don't know how to really summarize it. To know I played this game 20 years ago this summer, it is truly amazing to see it here at home. I can't begin to describe to anyone how long I've dreamed of this moment. I sincerely felt like it was a dream when I played the first game tonight. It's.....it's almost like re-uniting with a lost love from your past. You knew the two of you were meant to be, you go years without seeing each other and you remember the good times you reminisce wishing for those moments, you start to think it'll never be again - and then it happens - they re-enter your life, and it's better than ever before. That would nearly summarize how I feel.

It's just nuts to see it home finally. I could go on and on about how great it is to have, but man, this one has been a long time coming. I remember telling myself in 1996, "one day...", and now nearly 20 years to the month, it is here. AFM has finally come home, and man, does it feel good to keep that promise to myself.

Wvpinball was outstanding to work with. Takes solid care of his games, great details and descriptions, packs everything with TLC, very knowledgeable, and just an overall great guy to talk to and hang out with. Deal with confidence; you won't be disappointed.

As for me, people said I would never own a DeLorean. People said I would never make it into the Air Force. People said I would never own AFM.

I love proving the negative nancys wrong.

14545_(resized).jpeg14545_(resized).jpeg

#16 8 years ago

Hell yeah dude! Great score.

#17 8 years ago

Excellent game one of my all time favorite titles. Congrats.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 37.50
$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 119.99
FlyLand Designs

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 21.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-attack-from-mars-bally-1995-2009 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.