Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.
Added: May 3rd, 2015
Ended: May 4th, 2015
Condition: Fully restored (full original status)
1) New Rubber
2) New Bulbs in GI
3) New tri bulb LEDs in inserts from pinball life
3) Pop Bumpers rebuilt with new bodies, skirts, rings, springs, domes, and light sockets
4) Flipper mechs rebuilt including new bats and bushings.
5) Cliffys installed on saurcer, wall, and sol area
6) SOL area repaired, and mylared
7) New Bracket on saurcer (these typically break but I installed a reinforced one)
New legs, bolts, and levelers
9) Game includes manual
10) Game plays super fast, almost too fast lol
11) No cabinet fade that I can tell
12) New locks in backbox and coindoor
13) Game was stripped to the playfield and cleaned...even the Martains took a bath (which isnt easy to get them to do).
14) Game has one broken plastic and one cracked plastic which I can point out to the buyer. Also the lift channel plastic has a small section missing.
Priced to move at $5950 (no shipping buyer must pick up). This is a great game at a great price. Call me crazy but I have a RFM and I like that game better so I am going to keep that one.
Photos located at
Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!
The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.
north, tx, US
Location not recognised by our GeoCoder. Please double check the city name and state. If the problem persists, please contact us.