b34 (resized).jpg
16720629181237231469951812373531 (resized).jpg
16720629024506729952811445794680 (resized).jpg
16720628938048999036103250845370 (resized).jpg
16720628842643509885100180545910 (resized).jpg
16720628733083065730607345286766 (resized).jpg
16720628624066985840438983604451 (resized).jpg
16720628507775547540926463842759 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Atlantis

Added: 2022-12-26 13:55:41 UTC • Ended: January 2nd, 2023
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Price

$ 2,300

Works great. Has some playfield wear. Juat installed 4 new pinscore displays cost 600$

Item photos

16720628507775547540926463842759 (resized).jpg
16720628624066985840438983604451 (resized).jpg
16720628733083065730607345286766 (resized).jpg
16720628842643509885100180545910 (resized).jpg
16720628938048999036103250845370 (resized).jpg
16720629024506729952811445794680 (resized).jpg
16720629181237231469951812373531 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are defonze88's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to defonze88's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Boca Raton, FL, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

#2 1 year ago

Displays or not , game is in rough and i mean rough shape. 1800 to 2k tops
good luck . if you tire of game/ad not Moving i may get it at 1800 .Let me know

#3 1 year ago

Since when are displays $600?!

Mayyyyy be a stretch there.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

If it’s in “rough and I mean rough shape”, why do you still want it? I think your assessment is a little self serving, don’t ya think?

Pf is a little planked in spots, but isn’t too worn and cab looks great. Priced right especially with the displays.

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

good luck .

I disagree.

Other than back of cabinet, it looks fine, with little to no colour fade on the sides and little wear on the front corners above the legs. Playfield looks pretty good with factory mylar and I don't even see ball trace wear. A few 1, 2, 3 lights are out though.

If it 'works great' then it is priced right or a little underpriced. Also, these days it's so refreshing to see a rare, interesting, late 1980's Bally pin at an affordable, not way over the top asking price!

#6 1 year ago

Self serving ‘lol ok,
Owned 2 in the past and perhaps I’m just laying it on self serving that the cab looks terrible to me and don’t like planking lines on my playfields on games I purchase, also I have bought from Eric before and most times I find more wrong not disclosed.
However not sure why you comment on my reply to the owner when it is not your game . Just downvote it like you did and move along .

I was offered a lesser price and still did not pull the trigger so why don’t you buy it then . Have at it . Bye

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

However not sure why you comment on my reply to the owner when it is not your game . Just downvote it like you did and move along .

You're trying to persuade/low ball the OP to sell you his pin by saying it's in poor condition, which it isn't. I've seen a dozen worse. Most are faded. Clearly others on here have acknowledged what I am saying.

OP your price is right. I would make it firm and not settle. Not sure who this Pinfever is, but his comments are transparent. AND, to top it off, he throws you under the bus saying that you sell pins with undisclosed issues. Why bother with this guy?!

#8 1 year ago

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PS-6803-P

I'm not commenting on the price of the game but... the displays are certainly NOT $600... $355 shipped is more like it.

#9 1 year ago

Go troll elsewhere,,, I got a reply and if lowballing is just a few hundred less well than I am a low hanging baller , Feel better name caller tag placement troll, Just mind your own fkn business

I persuaded him so perhaps I was on point with my comment, you sir are not him and he was ok with my so called low offer you - - - -

Quoted from Blackbeard:

You're trying to persuade/low ball the OP to sell you his pin by saying it's in poor condition, which it isn't. I've seen a dozen worse. Most are faded. Clearly others on here have acknowledged what I am saying.
OP your price is right. I would make it firm and not settle. Not sure who this Pinfever is, but his comments are transparent. AND, to top it off, he throws you under the bus saying that you sell pins with undisclosed issues. Why bother with this guy?!

#10 1 year ago

The only bad part of this entire exchange, is that the negotiation tactics, were made public. If Fever gets the pin, great, but if I were seller I would have ignored Fever even if he was going to be at my house 30 minutes after posting ad. Reminds me of a notorious pile of donkey dung that live about 30 minutes from me.

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

I persuaded him

Exactly.

#12 1 year ago

Not perfect, but not the worst I have seen. Very tempted here....

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Go troll elsewhere,,, I got a reply and if lowballing is just a few hundred less well than I am a low hanging baller , Feel better name caller tag placement troll, Just mind your own fkn business
I persuaded him so perhaps I was on point with my comment, you sir are not him and he was ok with my so called low offer you - - - -

b34 (resized).jpgb34 (resized).jpg
#14 1 year ago

I've never seen one. Hope someone brings it to a pinball show. Not super rare.

#15 1 year ago

Condition and price are more than fair.

#16 1 year ago

Eric the OP had no problem with my statement and offer(should end there) ,so keep making things the way YOU want the reality to be / Perhaps write a Novel/Fiction or some auto biography and get paid and be more truthful .

there was no exchange other than --->

Quoted from PinFever:

that said , The Op Pm'ed me and all was good in the world. But not for you downvoters and trolls trying to make something out of nothing pertaining to an AD NOT YOURS, go away !
why drag a for sale ad through a bunch of BS when you are not involved escapes me.Bid on it or buy it !
Yeah color me the Awefull bad man or DUNG that lives 30 minutes from you.
Write a book about DUNG ! Am i butt hurt ? No . I'm just tired of Pinsider trolls (dipshits)/know it alls } carrying on about nothing .

Keep the thread alive . Keep the bS going. tell me how on a listed 2300 dollar ad that me saying 1800 to 2k is what i tHINK it is worth which is only 300 lower than asking price is somehow a low ball offer .

Now to me on a 2300 game me asking the op to give it to me for 1000 is a low ball offer , but opinions are like you and everybody got one and needs to put it out there , so again continue to make something out of nothing and buy it for 2300 and move on to the next troll comment you wish to make. last comment in the thread for me and Eric ,hope it sells for the 2300. FIRM
stay firm as the people here are like Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co.’s" they are on your side "

{Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co.’s use of the slogan “On Your Side” constitutes false and deceptive advertising because the insurer does not represent insureds as the slogan implies, according to the Tennessee adjuster who is in a trademark battle with the giant insurer over the slogan.}

Quoted from elcolonel:

The only bad part of this entire exchange, is that the negotiation tactics, were made public. If Fever gets the pin, great, but if I were seller I would have ignored Fever even if he was going to be at my house 30 minutes after posting ad. Reminds me of a notorious pile of donkey dung that live about 30 minutes from me.

not that it means anything to you elcolonel but i never met you like i did the OP and after your BS statement i prefer to never meet you Ever. I bet i would enjoy your Donkey Dung friend however

#17 1 year ago

i rated the game here on pinside having owned a few and it is still the same to me.
It is a fun game for a pinball machine .yes not very deep as others commented on in the rank system, but also not expensive .. If someone brings one you will enjoy it if working properly . Would get boring in a 1 pin collection . if many games in your collection it may last longer , however after a while you will trade or rid of it in time .
BESTEST OF WISHES to Eric and hope he sells it as he gets allot of games coming in . Also he replies and gets back in a timely manner . Cool seller

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I've never seen one. Hope someone brings it to a pinball show. Not super rare.

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Strongly disagree. This is an average to slightly better than average example. If I was passing through Florida again soon, I'd seriously consider upgrading from my current example (with worse wear and fade) to this.

Learn some tact. Publicly telling someone their game looks like shit is generally not a great negotiation tactic

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

Eric the OP had no problem with my statement and offer(should end there) ,so keep making things the way YOU want the reality to be / Perhaps write a Novel/Fiction or some auto biography and get paid and be more truthful .
there was no exchange other than --->

that said , The Op Pm'ed me and all was good in the world. But not for you downvoters and trolls trying to make something out of nothing pertaining to an AD NOT YOURS, go away !
why drag a for sale ad through a bunch of BS when you are not involved escapes me.Bid on it or buy it !
Yeah color me the Awefull bad man or DUNG that lives 30 minutes from you.
Write a book about DUNG ! Am i butt hurt ? No . I'm just tired of Pinsider trolls (dipshits)/know it alls } carrying on about nothing .
Keep the thread alive . Keep the bS going. tell me how on a listed 2300 dollar ad that me saying 1800 to 2k is what i tHINK it is worth which is only 300 lower than asking price is somehow a low ball offer .
Now to me on a 2300 game me asking the op to give it to me for 1000 is a low ball offer , but opinions are like you and everybody got one and needs to put it out there , so again continue to make something out of nothing and buy it for 2300 and move on to the next troll comment you wish to make. last comment in the thread for me and Eric ,hope it sells for the 2300. FIRM
stay firm as the people here are like Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co.’s" they are on your side "
{Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co.’s use of the slogan “On Your Side” constitutes false and deceptive advertising because the insurer does not represent insureds as the slogan implies, according to the Tennessee adjuster who is in a trademark battle with the giant insurer over the slogan.}

not that it means anything to you elcolonel but i never met you like i did the OP and after your BS statement i prefer to never meet you Ever. I bet i would enjoy your Donkey Dung friend however

I did not call you dung, but your publicly stated tactics, reminded me of a character that does the same. I venture to say that I can accommodate your wish to never meet me!

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from Collin:

Learn some tact. Publicly telling someone their game looks like shit is generally not a great negotiation tactic

lol

#21 1 year ago

flordid-man-essay (resized).jpgflordid-man-essay (resized).jpg

#22 1 year ago

So did you get the game @PinFever? Not sure I would've sold to you if you said this publicly! "also I have bought from Eric before and most times I find more wrong not disclosed"

You're telling folks to mind their own business but you didn't write these comments in PM you posted them to a thread!

Man you LOOOOVE down votes! Ya gotta relax man. You say everyone be trollin but, brah, c'mon here. Take a look at all your dumpster fires!

#23 1 year ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

So did you get the game PinFever? Not sure I would've sold to you if you said this publicly! "also I have bought from Eric before and most times I find more wrong not disclosed"
You're telling folks to mind their own business but you didn't write these comments in PM you posted them to a thread!
Man you LOOOOVE down votes! Ya gotta relax man. You say everyone be trollin but, brah, c'mon here. Take a look at all your dumpster fires!

On further review, it seems he was just aiming for a "nice" thumbs up/down percentage.

Overall very sexy

Screenshot_20221228-195745~2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20221228-195745~2 (resized).jpg
#24 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

[quoted image]

I’m sorry, but upvotes don’t do this post justice. Is there a Hall of Fame committee we can submit this to?

#25 1 year ago

I’d love to hear from the seller on this one.

#26 1 year ago

Buyer screen name checks out.

#27 1 year ago
Quoted from Collin:

On further review, it seems he was just aiming for a "nice" thumbs up/down percentage.
Overall very sexy [quoted image]

some super sleuthing skills, I was born in 1969 which is why I meant to hit 69 %. As well is why I bought a scooby Doo having said 1969 units made. Gold star for you.
Eric likes pinsiders as much as me so do not expect a reply, . You pinsiders harass him on his pricing more so then what you feel I did. Cracks me up . So glad I have a fan club or whatever you call my haters club

#28 1 year ago
Quoted from PinFever:

You pinsiders harass him on his pricing more so then what you feel I did. Cracks me up

Do you ever think you're a shitty person?

#29 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Do you ever think you're a shitty person?

Negative ghost rider! But I am a Dick! It’s my name . Where did you get your phd for your psychology degree ? Harvard perhaps

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-atlantis-47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.