IMG_9962-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9961-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9947-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9952-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9954-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9945-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9939-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9933-Master (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: Atlantis

Added: 2021-06-24 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (October 26th, 2021) • Ended: October 30th, 2021
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

1 Pinsider added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 3,000 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Putting my very nice looking Atlantis up for sale or trade. Pictures say it all (well almost all of it, a few bits of trivia about it's previous owners that I can share through PM). Fully shopped and some might put it in the "partially restored" category but I'll let you decide that.

Functionality:
Game works 100% properly. All sequencing, scoring, advancing and resetting works properly. Every stepper was taken apart and rebuilt. The game plays FAST. It is almost hard to believe it isn't high tapped it plays that smoothly and quickly. Not for the faint of heart.

Cosmetics:
Playfield looks amazing. Very little wear anywhere. Top arch has only the tiniest minimal wear to it. Shooter lane is great. Inserts have slight key line wear that allows light to shine through but that's to be expected with an original PF. There are some small marks here and there that are hard to identify, some cleaned up nicely withe a little novus, but I did not care to do anything more intense or abrasive than that. The original topcoat looks awesome and I wouldn't want to ruin that.
Backglass looks brand new, because it is! Ron Webb did an excellent job with this one.
All stepper units taken apart, cleaned fully, and reassembled with springs re-tensioned.
Score reels in excellent shape (one tiny scratch on the 8 on the thousands unit)
LED job done the right way.
(This means Comet Retro Non-Ghosting Warm White Bullet in NON VISIBLE spots, i.e. if you can see the bulb at all, it's an incandescent. All backbox and insert lighting is comet Retro NG Warm White. I am a video professional by trade and I take visual matching of color temperature and shadow casting in bulbs extremely seriously).
All insert lighting sockets have been filed down and their sockets/tabs soldered back together.
New adhesive pop bumper mylar installed after properly waxing with the playfield stripped.
New Plastic Posts
Titan Rubbers
Flipper Rebuilds
New Flipper Bats
New PBR Plastic Set with Plastic Protectors
New Drop Targets
New PBR Pop Bumper Caps
New Start Button!
Pop Lamp Sockets converted to #555 Wedge Based
All metal parts (lane guides, posts, speed nuts, rails, anything metal, ball trough, kickout lane, lockdown receiver, legs) were de-rusted, cleaned and given a quick polish with Mothers. Not going to claim that the metal bits are "restored" but they look damn fine.

The Only Downside: The cabinet is the only thing that holds this back from a "moderately restored" status in my opinion. The left side of the cabinet shows some wear. The right side looks very nice. The cabinet all together has/had some noticeable yellowing. When I tried to cut down on some of that with Krud Kutter, the cabinet started to plank a little bit and some of the paint started coming off in some areas so I went lighter and stopped. There are some bad touchups done by a previous owner. I had planned on re-painting the cabinet but after doing a number of color tests of many different types of rattle cans, I couldn't find a out of the box color that I was satisfied with for a re-paint, so I am enjoying the artwork as is. The green and deep red are very difficult to match properly. I take color seriously and I don't have a setup that will allow me to custom paint jobs without getting custom order rattle cans, so I decided to hold off rather than make the artwork look a bit amiss. The cabinet still looks HOT and is extremely presentable especially in a lineup.

Price Drop!
$3,000 firm. I will be making some room for other games in my apartment so this one will be going into storage this weekend if not sold.

Located in South Berwick. 1st Floor. No stairs. Will happily provide some beers or whiskey and hang out at the point of sale if you're interested.

Item photos

IMG_9920-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9924-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9925-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9931-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9933-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_0002-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9945-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9959-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9939-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9961-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9967-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9962-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9954-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9947-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9952-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9968-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9970-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9971-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9973-Master (resized).jpg
IMG_9974-Master (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are radial_head's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to radial_head's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

South Berwick, ME, US

#2 2 years ago

Pretty

#3 2 years ago

It really is. Anybody who has come over to play (or non-pinheads just coming to hang out) are immediately drawn to it. It's the jewel of my lineup.

3 months later
#4 2 years ago

Price drop! Moving this game into deep storage this weekend. Come get it before then.

#5 2 years ago

Beautiful game.

If you were closer I would definitely consider grabbing it. Especially because I contributed to its beauty.

#6 2 years ago

I love both Atlantis themed pins. Cool game. Good luck with the sale!

#7 2 years ago

Here’s a “Good score and made it to 9” bump for a great game.

#8 2 years ago

Good quality whiskey and Gin at this place!

#9 2 years ago

Thanks for all the kind words guys! This game has been put in storage for now, but may make an appearance at Pintastic.

Ty

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-atlantis-32 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.