Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by pacman11
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

P9060016 (resized).JPG
P9060014 (resized).JPG
P9060009 (resized).JPG
P9060008 (resized).JPG
P9060017 (resized).JPG
P9060027 (resized).JPG
P9060025 (resized).JPG
P9060024 (resized).JPG
P9060020 (resized).JPG
P9060022 (resized).JPG
P9060021 (resized).JPG
20170829_190846(1) (resized).jpg
20170829_190835(1) (resized).jpg
20170829_190829 (resized).jpg
20170829_190853 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 1 year ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 3,500 (OBO)

Open for offers

for sale

For sale: Apollo 13

Added: September 6th, 2017 Ended: September 14th, 2017
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Item description

Excellent pinball machine. Playfield like new, cabinet in excellent condition. No issues, 13 multiballs. A very fun game to play.

Item photos

20170829_190853 (resized).jpg
20170829_190829 (resized).jpg
20170829_190835(1) (resized).jpg
20170829_190846(1) (resized).jpg
P9060021 (resized).JPG
P9060022 (resized).JPG
P9060020 (resized).JPG
P9060024 (resized).JPG
P9060025 (resized).JPG
P9060027 (resized).JPG
P9060017 (resized).JPG
P9060008 (resized).JPG
P9060009 (resized).JPG
P9060014 (resized).JPG
P9060016 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Mayfield Heights, OH, US

Seller insights

These are TimT's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to TimT's stats page

#2 1 year ago

Anything special about this one? I would assume so considering your asking price. Don’t these go for around $2600-2800 typically?

#3 1 year ago

You also have this game listed at $3500 on CL, so which price is it?

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Anything special about this one? I would assume so considering your asking price. Don’t these go for around $2600-2800 typically?

He has it listed as HUO which if true the last couple HUO/restored have sold in the $3500 range... but he will need more and better pictures. Condition is everything.

#5 1 year ago

I want this take my hurricane somebody!!

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from teekee:

He has it listed as HUO which if true the last couple HUO/restored have sold in the $3500 range... but he will need more and better pictures. Condition is everything.

Wouldn't the bolts in the front of the cabinet suggest otherwise?

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

Wouldn't the bolts in the front of the cabinet suggest otherwise?

Maybe, not sure how Sega did it. Many pins from that era included the security bar and bolts. His pictures kinda suck so I never even seen them. He's listed it at HUO but definitely needs better pics.

#8 1 year ago

Later WPC games yes, but I've never heard of Segas with factory security bar holes. Plus the pricing sticker on the coin door would seem to suggest it was routed.

#9 1 year ago

Mine have these holes too.

#10 1 year ago

Very nice machine, but I am having a tough time with the HUO moniker on this one. Coin door/frame tells a different story.

#11 1 year ago

Plus the pricing sticker on the coin door would seem to suggest it was routed.

Addams Family came from the factory with pricing sticker on door (probably others as well) so who knows. Not sure how Sega did it... he simply needs better pictures.

Quoted from vdojaq:

Very nice machine, but I am having a tough time with the HUO moniker on this one. Coin door/frame tells a different story.

I agree... but getting use to it. Been seeing a lot of machines in the marketplace listed as HUO and restored that aren't HUO or restored.

#12 1 year ago

Later WPC games yes, but I've never heard of Segas with factory security bar holes. Plus the pricing sticker on the coin door would seem to suggest it was routed.

Many NIB SEGA machines came with that price sticker installed.

#13 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Many NIB SEGA machines came with that price sticker installed.

And a security bar, and a coin door pre-worn for your convenience? I think believing this one is HUO requires an awful lot of faith.

#14 1 year ago

It's a very nice Apollo 13. Probably has been home used for quite some time. Maybe not forever.

#15 1 year ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I think its a bit higher IRL. I bought one last year for $3200. Mine had full LEDs but I did have to do a tear down cleaning service right away. The channel below the rocket and behind the moon are impossible to clean without removing the whole back half of the play field. Same goes for replacing rear most left floor GI bulbs which appear to be out on this game. Checking those two areas tells you how recently the game got a full service.

I was looking on/off for a year before one came up so I couldn't be too picky about the price. Mine wasn't claiming to be HUO but I have the sticker and holes on the front. Never knew what those were for... lock bar; interesting.

The thing we really need to see is the inside lip of the blue ramp where the magnet hole is. The magnet can get stuck on and melt the moon and ramp which can cause problems for the ball getting stuck there. As I understand it these two things are irreplaceable. I had to service my moon magnet as soon as I got it. My fault for not testing before I bought.

#16 1 year ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

And a security bar, and a coin door pre-worn for your convenience? I think believing this one is HUO requires an awful lot of faith.

No faith here. I had a HUO (documented) Goldeneye and it had the sticker. I sure as heck don't remember lock bar holes.

#17 1 year ago

I had a nice HUO one that didn't have the bolt holes. I'll see if I can find a picture..

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside