(Topic ID: 159980)

For sale/For Trade: America's Most Haunted (Spooky Pinball)

By stretch2

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
IMG_3012_(resized).JPG
IMG_3006_(resized).JPG
IMG_3005_(resized).JPG
IMG_3004_(resized).JPG
IMG_2998_(resized).JPG
IMG_3001_(resized).JPG
IMG_3002_(resized).JPG
IMG_2997_(resized).JPG
IMG_2992_(resized).JPG
IMG_2991_(resized).JPG
IMG_2990_(resized).JPG
IMG_2994_(resized).JPG
IMG_2996_(resized).JPG
IMG_2996_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#26 7 years ago

did you just pick this up Stretch? I thought you had called me about my NIB AMH just last month?

Also, isn't this your second AMH already?

You blow through pins faster than almost anyone

GLWS, great game and the new code is AMAZING! Ben has been working hard and the game is getting some major polish which is goimng to add even more risk/reward and make the game even better.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

It was longer than a month ago.This was NIB just opened.This was my original order from Spooky that was last off the line.

it was just 3 weeks ago. You dialed me on Apr 23. You should keep the game longer as you have not even scratched the surface in 3 weeks. Also, trust me that you will want to ability to dig into the new code update. Ben is adding TONs of great ideas from the community!

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Thank you Papa Hilton...

no problem son.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

"Hilton,
Do you have some higher purpose by pooping on my For Sale thread ? What we talked about previously was kinda personal and I wish I was not so busy as to keep track of all irrelevant stuff like you do.
Regards."
In view of Privacy that Hilton(whysnow) apparently thinks is non-existent, here is a pm I just sent him.
Enjoy all.....

sorry Strech, I just was amazed that you called me out of the blue 3 weeks ago trying to buy my AMH and now you already found one and are selling it after owning it for such a short time. I did not know that was some sort of private matter that you found my number and called me when you were ISO an AMH? my appologies.

I dont care what you do with your games, just see you burn through them quickly and figured after you were looking to buy one so feverently that I would give you the heads up that it is worth waiting out the new code release that is coming soon. Might as well see if the new code can hold your interest for longer.

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Hilton,
Maybe people sometimes buy multiple machines of the same title to use later in trades if the opportunity should arise.Maybe I was considering this also?

sorry, you said nothing of the sort. Makes sense.

cheers and good luck with the sale.

#47 7 years ago

congrats on the sale/trade stretch!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-americas-most-haunted-spooky-pinball?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.