(Topic ID: 169936)

For sale: America's Most Haunted (Spooky Pinball, 2014)

By 2manypins

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 39 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TomGWI
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lordloser (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale: America's Most Haunted (Spooky Pinball, 2014)

Added: 2016-09-28 20:29:21 UTC • Ended: October 24th, 2016
Condition: HUO - Documented (Home Used Only)

Price

$ 6,500

Original owner, game has less than 200 plays on it. Mint condition. It comes with the limited topper. Game looks and plays like it did out of the box. Can ship if needed. I prefer outright sale but will listen to all trades. Also selling fully restore EATPM. It is also in the market place. Only selling due to other games coming in. If you have any questions, please ask. Thanks.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are 2manypins's market stats.

silver Seller Level

2manypins has the Pinside Silver seller level!

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to 2manypins's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for this listing!

Item location

Hanover, VA, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

#2 7 years ago

Pm sent.

#3 7 years ago

Such a fun quirky game,I just love mine and the new code is very very nice.
Glws

#4 7 years ago

No way I would let mine go at this price. Very underrated machine. The new code is icing on the cake.

#5 7 years ago

Holy shit, someone not screwing over another person. Not from Wisconsin , maybe that has something to do with it

#6 7 years ago

Great price...reliability on this game is a big question in my mind....GLWTS!

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Great price...reliability on this game is a big question in my mind....GLWTS!

We had one on route for a year with zero issues. I see no reason to be concerned about reliability ( assuming it is on the back half of the production run when bugs were worked out).

AMH was far less trouble than any NIB Stern we have had out.

#8 7 years ago

Game has no reliability issues it's awesome. Regret selling mine. Life happens.

#9 7 years ago

Is this game spoken for or is it still available?

#10 7 years ago

Really when I say I wouldn't let it go at this price, I mean that I wouldn't let it go period. I love this game and even with an early machine I have had almost no trouble in the last 2 years.

#11 7 years ago

Great price. I would buy in a second if I was closer.

#12 7 years ago

Good game great price glws

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

We had one on route for a year with zero issues. I see no reason to be concerned about reliability ( assuming it is on the back half of the production run when bugs were worked out).
AMH was far less trouble than any NIB Stern we have had out.

That's a bunch of BS Hilton. I know a few owners that have had to fix plenty of issues. Reliability is not their strong front.

#14 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

That's a bunch of BS Hilton. I know a few owners that have had to fix plenty of issues. Reliability is not their strong front.

You are right. In total i had to do 2 things in the whole year it was on route.

First was add a little foam to the undersidof the apron to keep the ball from hoping into the dead space just behind the apron.
Second was to solder a single wire that poped off one of the three standups in front of the ghost.

The AMH we had on route was EXTREMELY reliable.

Pick a Stern game we have and I would be happy to provide a whole list of issues we have had in a similar one year time frame.

AMH was a joy for maintainence compared to any NOB stern.

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You are right. In total i had to do 2 things in the whole year it was on route.
First was add a little foam to the undersidof the apron to keep the ball from hoping into the dead space just behind the apron.
Second was to solder a single wire that poped off one of the three standups in front of the ghost.
The AMH we had on route was EXTREMELY reliable.
Pick a Stern game we have and I would be happy to provide a whole list of issues we have had in a similar one year time frame.
AMH was a joy for maintainence compared to any NOB stern.

Clearly your route must not be a money maker then. Try setting one up in a location that gets 2 to 3 thousand plays a month. Contact Doc @ the Silverball Room in STL, he will tell you what a real route is about. Game has been off more than its been on. Your delusional as usual....(edited) is correct!

#16 7 years ago

I don't know about one being routed and played in high volume but in a home environment like mine I don't see any trouble other than a few ball hang ups that may need a nudge

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Second was to solder a single wire that poped off one of the three standups in front of the ghost

I had to do the same thing. Too much flex on the solder joint with the target bank going up/down.

Also had another standup target on the right side have its solder joint fail too. It was carrying too much weight of the wiring harness and failed due to vibration. Soldered it back on and used a zip tie to hoist up the wiring harness and take the load off the solder joint.

Rather small things that are easy to overlook on a first game from a manufacturer.

We kinda miss our AMH. GLWS

#18 7 years ago

Great seller. Always sells his pins at a fair price. Loved this pin.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Brickshot:

Is this game spoken for or is it still available?

Have sell pending but will update if sold.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

No way I would let mine go at this price. Very underrated machine. The new code is icing on the cake.

Very very tough decision to put this up for sale. I have a couple of machines coming in and had to decide on which one to let go.

#21 7 years ago

2 many pins!

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from 2manypins:

Have sell pending but will update if sold.

knew that would not take long!

what are the new games coming in?

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

knew that would not take long!
what are the new games coming in?

Mainly The Hobbit.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Holy shit, someone not screwing over another person. Not from Wisconsin , maybe that has something to do with it

This game was manufactured in Wisconsin by a small company that is trying to keep the cost of pinballs as low as they can while paying their enployees a decent amount . So (edited content) statement about people from Wisconsin trying to screw people or whatever . That is total bullshit to catorgorize a whole state for whatever your stupid (edited content) reason is . So go (edited content) yourself .

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

This game was manufactured in Wisconsin by a small company that is trying to keep the cost of pinballs as low as they can while paying their enployees a decent amount . So (edited content) statement about people from Wisconsin trying to screw people or whatever . That is total bullshit to catorgorize a whole state for whatever your stupid (edited content) reason is . So go (edited content) yourself .

Relax, man. That's just a dig at Milton. The good news is that his $9K asking price has been surpassed by someone from IL:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/39734

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

There are a large amount of people from wI buying spooky titles and flipping them for the money left on the table. I'd argue more than any other state. I might look up all the sales of spooky games and see how many screwed someone else over price wise and statewide and make you a little graph

#27 7 years ago

My point was this guy is abnormal in that he is being fair with the sale of his game, unlike others placing 1500 more and inviting all their friends to the thread to say how great the price is and how nice the seller is and how great everything is about the deal, even though someone is bending over to get the other end of that deal

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Maybe people from Wisconsin don't try to screw people over but apparently many of you people have a screw loose.

#29 7 years ago

Yeah, like the RZLE I had in the first 30 out the door, sold for cost and even hand delivered the game 3 hours from me to make sure it made it safely.

Quite the flip...

As usual Lordloss, you dont have a clue with reality and still have an axe to grind for people from WI for some reason. Just ignore him doug, he must have gotten burned on a deal in WI one time and now he spends much of his time obsessing over WI pinheads. nobody really knows what the major malfunction is, but he has some sort of deep rooted issues.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Clearly your route must not be a money maker then. Try setting one up in a location that gets 2 to 3 thousand plays a month. Contact Doc @ the Silverball Room in STL, he will tell you what a real route is about. Game has been off more than its been on. Your delusional as usual....(edited) is correct!

I drive 2 hours do go to that route. It's well maintained.

#31 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

High Five!

#32 7 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Maybe people from Wisconsin don't try to screw people over but apparently many of you people have a screw loose.

It's true but we don't care.

#33 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

There are a large amount of people from wI buying spooky titles and flipping them for the money left on the table. I'd argue more than any other state. I might look up all the sales of spooky games and see how many screwed someone else over price wise and statewide and make you a little graph

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&radius_latitude=44.24519901522129&radius_longitude=-88.428955078125&keywords=&ad_machine_key=2196&ad_condition=0&machine_type=&ad_machine_manuf=&year_from=&year_to=&radius_distancekm=322&sort_by=ad_end_date&sort_order=DESC#results

Only one AMH has sold from WI according to the pinside archive. Care to explain.

#34 7 years ago

best part is that I can promise you my AMH is the cheapest sold NIB one actually out there.

I am not going to disclose because it is between the buyer and myself and it was a multigame deal, but safe to say all said and done I walked away with exactly what I paid for my AMH out of the deal.

#35 7 years ago

Game has been sold. Want to thank new owner and Spooky for making a great fun pin.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I drive 2 hours do go to that route. It's well maintained.

I know it's maintained. Doc works his ass off every day to keep his games running. Next time ask him about the issues he has had...it's ridiculous

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

Quoted from TomGWI:

Only one AMH has sold from WI according to the pinside archive. Care to explain.

lordloser (resized).jpglordloser (resized).jpg

#39 7 years ago

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-americas-most-haunted-spooky-pinball-2014-2029 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.