sc_(resized).jpg
cab1_(resized).jpg
amh14_(resized).jpg
amh6_(resized).jpg
amh5_(resized).jpg
amh2_(resized).jpg
amh1_(resized).jpg
59543964_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

Added: 2016-02-01 18:07:06 UTC • Ended: June 19th, 2016
Condition: Fully shopped/refurbished

Price

$ 6,500

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are donnj's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to donnj's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Oakland, NJ, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

#2 8 years ago

59543964_(resized).jpg59543964_(resized).jpg

#3 8 years ago

I'm betting this goes fast, good luck with the sale.

#4 8 years ago

Leaving money on the table, as they say.

#5 8 years ago

YOU ARE PRICED LIKE 3k TOO LOW...LOL

#6 8 years ago

GLWS and this is at a good honest price

#7 8 years ago

Investment opportunity, buy buy buy.

#9 8 years ago

Willing to ship? How many games does it roughly have?

#10 8 years ago

I cant believe you got rid of that piece of $3,150 cardboard.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What about the pallet?

#12 8 years ago

Pm sent.

#13 8 years ago

You have a $3150 cardboard to sell?

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

If people save the cardboard to pack up later for resale, we should have a new acronym - UIB (Used In Box). I wonder if it would increase resale values LOL

#15 8 years ago

GLWTS!

#16 8 years ago

Not sold yet? Barely looks broken in - how many plays are on it?

#17 8 years ago

Bump for a fun game

#18 8 years ago

A great game and a fair price that is for sure. I will never sell my AMH. With the commitment by Ben for updated code you can't go wrong with this machine. Good luck with the sale!!

#19 8 years ago

I'm gonna call it early. This thread is a total scam.

#20 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Why bc ite not overpriced like the 8-10 k ones ? I know of 2 that are actually cheaper than this one and believe 6-7k is where it sld be if its used and thats still more than they were nib. If I wasn't out of room id allready have one of them in my house but im stuck trying to decide between star trek premium, amh, ghost busters and imve.

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Why bc ite not overpriced like the 8-10 k ones ? I know of 2 that are actually cheaper than this one and believe 6-7k is where it sld be if its used and thats still more than they were nib. If I wasn't out of room id allready have one of them in my house but im stuck trying to decide between star trek premium, amh, ghost busters and imve.

Nope, you'll see why.

#22 8 years ago

There's one on CL for $7000. in the same area. Might be the same one.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I know of 2 that are actually cheaper than this one

Post them up! Might as well...

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Post them up! Might as well...

Why the heck wld I do that when im still deciding lol. Id pass the info on to my pinball friends before id post it on here . Then if I dont get one and friends dont want one I will post it on the md, va, pa thread.

#25 8 years ago

Sent an offer and didn't get a response. IDK

#26 8 years ago

See post above.

#27 8 years ago

Condition: "Shopped"?

#28 8 years ago

Many thanks for all the inquiries so far and even more so to all the gratuitous ones. Gonna try and summarize it up for everyone. Id prefer a local sale. I don't want to trade but thanks. YES the game is real and exists. YES that's my ad on CL. I have PMd quite a few people with my # if they wanted too discuss via phone not behind a screen and lastly MANY MANY thanks to the guys who responded with the nasty and scathing PMs, unbelievable but that's the interwebs I guess. Any other serious interests please PM me. thanks guys

#29 8 years ago
Quoted from donnj:

Many thanks for all the inquiries so far and even more so to all the gratuitous ones. Gonna try and summarize it up for everyone. Id prefer a local sale. I don't want to trade but thanks. YES the game is real and exists. YES that's my ad on CL. I have PMd quite a few people with my # if they wanted too discuss via phone not behind a screen and lastly MANY MANY thanks to the guys who responded with the nasty and scathing PMs, unbelievable but that's the interwebs I guess. Any other serious interests please PM me. thanks guys

Your price is where it sld be imo and I know of a few others in the same price bracket . Its crazy how alot of other owners are acting like this is fake bs ad because its not 10k and its apparently devaluing their amh even know its actually went up in value from when it was new. Good luck with your sale and dont worry about the nasty and scathing people lol.

#30 8 years ago

Realistic price

#31 8 years ago
Quoted from donnj:

Why would anyone send a nasty PM regarding this sales ad?

#32 8 years ago

I just find these FS listings hilarious. Can't believe how some can get so worked up because someone posts something for sale for a price that they find too high, too low... whatever.

GLWTS OP!

#33 8 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

Why would anyone send a nasty PM regarding this sales ad?

Because pinside is full of idiots.

Free bump for a fair price on a fun game.

#34 8 years ago

Bump for a killer game at a killer price

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Rekt.

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Why the heck wld I do that when im still deciding lol

oh, sorry... I thought they were other public FS ones and not privately offered sales.

That seems to be the new thing on pinside where if someone knows of one for cheaper (regardless of location or condition) they just link it up directly in someone elses thread. Similar to how you shit on this guys thread by saying you know of multiples for sale for less than he has priced... I just say that if you are going to say that, then I think it is only appropriate to prove it.

Quoted from bigd1979:

I know of 2 that are actually cheaper than this one

If this guy is really overpriced then educate us all with the actual facts/ ads in reference. I think you are correct that ~7k seems to be the current secondary on used ones. From what I have seen locally is a used one that sold for 7200 a short while back, but have not seen any others for sale besides this ad and one on denver clist for 7300. denver.craigslist.org link
, which my brother is thinking about picking up after seeing what a fun game it is.

#37 8 years ago

$6800 is fair.. though the OP should clarify if it has the upgraded LED's and plastic protectors.

#38 8 years ago

Great price !Getting rough when complaints start....

#39 8 years ago

Offered 6500 and wanted some info, no reply. IDK

#40 8 years ago

Great game at a fair price.

#41 8 years ago

bump

#42 8 years ago

Bump for a good game.

#43 8 years ago

Dude, send those pms to the mods. Thats wack. GLWTS

1 week later
#44 8 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

Looks like I'm correct.

#45 8 years ago

What would you like to know eggbert. Call me personally to talk your doubts. PM just sent

#46 8 years ago

Even one better for the doubters. I have been collecting for 25 years. 201.560.3524. Thanks

#47 8 years ago

No drama or BS here. Why hide behind PMs. Game is still here. Due to wasters n BS artists. Thanks guys, sorry mods for this, tired of the nanty PMs

#49 8 years ago

well I sent a pm and I posted in this thread. Made you an offer and you never replied to either of them.

#50 8 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

well I sent a pm and I posted in this thread. Made you an offer and you never replied to either of them.

Did you low ball him?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 210.00
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 71 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-americas-most-haunted-spooky-pinball-2014-2018 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.