(Topic ID: 150783)

For sale: America's Most Haunted (Spooky Pinball, 2014)

By CraZyMuffin

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 258 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ekthoren
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled_(resized).png
Screen_Shot_2016-02-01_at_10.09.55_AM_(resized).png
a1paint_(resized).jpg
a1paint_(resized).jpg
6641bbc294534283cad50c2ec728749804cf278f_(resized).jpg
de95e914dc760b3d505d74d59a2d50143b0dc86b_(resized).jpg
maxresdefault_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
4085959_(resized).jpg
b12918b5d7aa701984ec8c59640f3767_(resized).jpg
original-1_(resized).jpg
hqdefault_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waddlejrjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#33 8 years ago

Not too crazy of a price. A HUO one sold for $7,200 a couple months ago, right? And since then there are few (if any) that have come up for sale (considering it's an incredible rare game), plus this one is NIB with extras.

Anyways, regardless of the price mine isn't going anywhere. I wouldn't even sell mine for $10k, I like it that much.

#77 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

So a 40% markup for nib is normal? Ok. I played this at a show. Sweet pin for a first attempt. Played like a first attempt pin. No way it is a 10k pin. Nothing against spooky, played like a homemade pin.

How much did those NIB Black Knight's sell for? 3x, 4x, or 5x what a Black Knight is normally worth? Or the percent mark-up on Teekee's Cactus Canyon?

Simply put, when it's an extremely rare game with no other NIBs up for sale, and likely none to be again, it's able to command a high price.

And to people who say the gameplay is just mediocre, how many games do you have on it? I've got a few hundred on mine and it's the only game I've ever owned that I've put that many on. It's rare that a modern game like this has such a terrific "just one more game" feel to me, however AMH has nailed it perfectly. I have no intentions to ever sell my AMH, regardless of what the price goes up to, and once more people like me start to buy these up, you'll see less and less coming up for sale, and people who want one will really have to fight and pay accordingly to get one.

#102 8 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

The problem is that it is not a 10K game. The play is good but not 10K good. I would buy 3 3k games and enjoy myself way more.

That's what you would do. You don't represent everyone in the hobby. And since there are only 150 of these, wanting to get one certainly doesn't have to be the popular decision in order for these to still become impossible to find for someone who wants one to actually get one.

#106 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Ben is staying at my apartment in New Zealand and he wanted to know how much cut he gets out of the deal?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

There should be a 10% tax that goes to Ben for all AMHs that sell on the resale market

#134 8 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Exactly, that's why I said it. It is my opinion and a public forum and you might do something different, but still does not change the fact that it is not a 10K game. Simply a cash grab. If it was a amazing 10K game he would have opened it and kept it. I enjoy it when I get the chance to play. Glws.

Define a $10k game though. A few years ago back before MMr, people were paying well over $10k for MM, however I personally don't like playing that game at all, and wouldn't pay more than $2k for one. But since other people want one, the price will never go down that low, so I just won't get one.

This comment is more aimed at everyone giving it flak, not just you, but as long as there are people who like this game and are willing to pay for it, then it'll command a high price, regardless of whether or not the general Pinside population "approves" of this price, or if they give it non-stop shit in threads. If you guys won't pay that much for it, then don't pay that much for it. I don't see the reason to constantly talk crap about the game and the price just because it's not for you. If it were okay to do that then you'd see me in every high end Williams for sale thread talking crap, because I personally don't consider any of those games to be worth the money, however I absolutely love AMH. Everyone has different taste, and they'll buy what they want to satisfy that.

#138 8 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Truth be told, production numbers aside, if AMH had been made during the 90's (an era many seem to compare it to) it probably would be a B+ title that fetches the high 2's into the mid 3's price wise. That's not a knock on the game... look at how many fun titles are in that ballpark.

Same category as BSD and Shadow. Tough playing games that kick your ass but keep you wanting to play again and again. The only thing that really holds them from being A titles is the "meh" artwork (but who cares, they're games not paintings).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider waddlejrjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-americas-most-haunted-spooky-pinball-2014-2017?tu=waddlejrjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.