(Topic ID: 150783)

For sale: America's Most Haunted (Spooky Pinball, 2014)

By CraZyMuffin

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 258 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by ekthoren
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled_(resized).png
Screen_Shot_2016-02-01_at_10.09.55_AM_(resized).png
a1paint_(resized).jpg
a1paint_(resized).jpg
6641bbc294534283cad50c2ec728749804cf278f_(resized).jpg
de95e914dc760b3d505d74d59a2d50143b0dc86b_(resized).jpg
maxresdefault_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
4085959_(resized).jpg
b12918b5d7aa701984ec8c59640f3767_(resized).jpg
original-1_(resized).jpg
hqdefault_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CraigC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#135 8 years ago
Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Define a $10k game though. A few years ago back before MMr, people were paying well over $10k for MM, however I personally don't like playing that game at all, and wouldn't pay more than $2k for one. But since other people want one, the price will never go down that low, so I just won't get one.
This comment is more aimed at everyone giving it flak, not just you, but as long as there are people who like this game and are willing to pay for it, then it'll command a high price, regardless of whether or not the general Pinside population "approves" of this price, or if they give it non-stop shit in threads. If you guys won't pay that much for it, then don't pay that much for it. I don't see the reason to constantly talk crap about the game and the price just because it's not for you. If it were okay to do that then you'd see me in every high end Williams for sale thread talking crap, because I personally don't consider any of those games to be worth the money, however I absolutely love AMH. Everyone has different taste, and they'll buy what they want to satisfy that.

here here! can we get off the merry-go-round?

If you don't like the 10k price tag then don't buy it. It's as simple as that. Everyone getting lathered up about this is silly.

-c

#150 8 years ago

see BBB. they sold all over the place until the price normalized and they all ended up in deep pocket collections. BBB is in no way the worlds best playing game, but it looks and sounds like no other. So I predict that a year after the AMH run completes the price will start ratcheting up and once a recorded sale comes in at a benchmark price, they will flip around until everything subsides again.

I know of a Going Nuts that sold for 20k, of course there are only 10 of them, but people will pay up for rare games regardless of game play. So what will be the final value for AMH? I don't see it going down in price and they seem to have liquidity at 7k-7.5k pretty readily, so IMHO that's the current value of a HUO game EOS.

-c

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CraigC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-americas-most-haunted-spooky-pinball-2014-2017?tu=CraigC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.