(Topic ID: 150783)

For sale: America's Most Haunted (Spooky Pinball, 2014)

By CraZyMuffin

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 258 posts
  • 106 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ekthoren
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg
Untitled_(resized).png
Screen_Shot_2016-02-01_at_10.09.55_AM_(resized).png
a1paint_(resized).jpg
a1paint_(resized).jpg
6641bbc294534283cad50c2ec728749804cf278f_(resized).jpg
de95e914dc760b3d505d74d59a2d50143b0dc86b_(resized).jpg
maxresdefault_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
4085959_(resized).jpg
b12918b5d7aa701984ec8c59640f3767_(resized).jpg
original-1_(resized).jpg
hqdefault_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

There are 258 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 10,000

for sale

For sale: America's Most Haunted (Spooky Pinball, 2014)
Featured Ad

Added: January 30th, 2016 Ended: February 13th, 2016
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Item description

NIB AMH from late in the run (120s)

Still strapped to pallet, ready for pickup or shipping. Stored indoors (dry/warm).

Price includes:

-Shipping costs (up to a reasonable amount)
-plastic protectors (factory installed)
-lighting upgrade kit (factory installed)
-cliffy (factory installed)
-Topper
-Extra pinside donation on top of sales fee if it sells on here!

Only trade I would be interested in is LOTR + cash

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and indicated the game eventually sold for $ 9,000

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Grosse Pointe Park, MI, US

Seller insights

These are CraZyMuffin's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to CraZyMuffin's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Nice GLWS

#3 3 years ago

#4 3 years ago

#5 3 years ago

Shazzzzzam!

#6 3 years ago

This will not end well.

#7 3 years ago

OP: I think you've been drinking far much of the Flint tap-water by the looks of it.

But hey, if you can get that much -more power to you.

#8 3 years ago

10k by......

#9 3 years ago

LOL price is obviously obo, so if anyone is serious feel free to PM me.

But I thought 10k would be a good starting price for maximum impact ;o)

Looking for 9.5k, but I threw in shipping and pinside donation just so I could say 10k!

#10 3 years ago
Quoted from CraZyMuffin:

LOL price is obviously obo, so if anyone is serious feel free to PM me.
But I though 10k would be a good starting price for maximum impact ;o)
Looking for 9.5k, but I threw in shipping and pinside donation just so I could say 10k!

Price with shipping to me is still high but if you can get it awesome. I think last one that was nib box was like 8500 or something.

#11 3 years ago

Only 150 and a very fun orginal game,
Glws

#12 3 years ago

$10k... you CraZyMuffin you... GLWTS

#13 3 years ago

Christmas is over...so price comes down? wow! Knew eventually I would see this. GLWTS

#14 3 years ago

#15 3 years ago

If you can get close to $10k , then all the power to you.

#16 3 years ago

$10,001 by Christmas!

#17 3 years ago

When did a pallet become worth 3500?

#18 3 years ago

Whoa baby. Somebody's trying to get paid.

#19 3 years ago

and trying to get a buyer to pay the pinside fee for selling

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

ยป YouTube video

#23 3 years ago

$15k by Christmas.
Well folks we've been talking about the 10k NIB game and here it is! that wait is over.
Hope Stern doesn't see this ad or their next Le will be 10.5k.

#24 3 years ago

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

$15k by Christmas.
Well folks we've been talking about the 10k NIB game and hear it is! that wait is over.
Hope Stern doesn't see this add or their next Le will be 10.5k.

Wow man. If you are going to try and be funny at least learn to use proper grammar.

1. Add?
2. Hear?

UGH

#26 3 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

learn to use proper grammar.

probably on a phone

GLWS

#27 3 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

probably on a phone
GLWS

Yea ,I use a tablet and it does that stuff all the time .......

#28 3 years ago

WOW

#29 3 years ago

All things considered, the price seems appropriate to ask.

nib! 150 made but later part of run, super fun game, cost a preium first hand, and that whole supply and demand thing...

Reality is that desirable, fun, funny rare games are not cheap, esp when almost done w production and forever limited to 150 in total.

#31 3 years ago

Must come with steering wheel, engine and tires so after you're done playing you can drive it work to pay for it.

#32 3 years ago

I hope you get it. My rz will be worth 15k nib then

#33 3 years ago

Not too crazy of a price. A HUO one sold for $7,200 a couple months ago, right? And since then there are few (if any) that have come up for sale (considering it's an incredible rare game), plus this one is NIB with extras.

Anyways, regardless of the price mine isn't going anywhere. I wouldn't even sell mine for $10k, I like it that much.

#34 3 years ago

Its funny that the people taking up for it saying that there are only 150 made and this is a highly in demand title are also all owners lol. Its a cool pin but come on ,there gets to a price point that it just isnt viable anymore imo . I guess I sld go get the few used amh pins I know about that are in the 6-6500 price range bc apparently this is the next bbb. Its really a shame the hobby is getting this crazy . A nib that is around 6500 shipped (this one bc upgrades 7k?) Is now 8 -10k ?. If I waited this long id definitely be opening that baby up and playing it. If something came up and I needed the money as soon as it was delivered I wld just sell it for what I have in it . Its also the buyers that are causing every single pin to skyrocket in price so im not just blaming the sellers bc it takes 2 . Stop paying more for pins than they were brand new and we wont have the crazy prices .There's plenty of pins out there ,paying crazy prices is not nessery but seems everyone is in a competition to have rarest and latest hyped up pins. Op good luck and you will probably get reasonably close to your price with the upgrades and shipping included . You sld really unbox it and play if after waiting so long .

#35 3 years ago

Not overpaying if not sold, but hey, if OP gets his price, then demand is there. He had good timing and picked a strong title so he may get lucky.

It ain't easy staring down a nib in your house, just sitting there! ( 1st world problem!!)...

#36 3 years ago

The avalanche of insanity continues.
New pinheads feeding the market price increase.

Never complain NIB games are too expensive, this is part (but not the only) reason why.
People only need to look in the mirror.
Never say "it does not matter", because it does.

This is why games like my original collector condition MM went from $5k to $15k in less than 10 years.

History is repeating itself in a very bad way.

LITTLE KNOWN FACT:
Pinball cost % increases over the past 5 years are the highest in recorded history.
It surpassed "Black Friday" in 2013.

hqdefault_(resized).jpg

#37 3 years ago

It's only insane from a rational pov.

Pinball buying is: 95% emotion/ 4% financial planning/1% or less forethought.

#38 3 years ago

Good luck with the sale Dude.
Someone WILL pay that price sooner or later as some people look at pinball as an investment.
I still cop a bagging for paying AUD $9250 for my WNBJM and I don't regret a cent.

#39 3 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Good luck with the sale Dude.
Someone WILL pay that price sooner or later as some people look at pinball as an investment.( not me though )

I still cop a bagging for paying AUD $9250 for my WNBJM and I don't regret a cent.

#40 3 years ago

I actually think since the game is NIB, a late production number, has some factory installed extras, and he's including shipping it'll fetch north of 9k.

I don't own the game so Im certainly not price pumping but I predict $9.5k sale price.

#41 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

nib! 150 made but later part of run, super fun game, cost a preium first hand, and that whole supply and demand thing...
Reality is that desirable, fun, funny rare games are not cheap, esp when almost done w production and forever limited to 150 in total.

I'm pretty sure they are done with production and all 150 are complete. I think they finished before move day this past week.

#42 3 years ago

Once All 150 get into homes that love and appreciate the game it may become quite scarce and desirable

#43 3 years ago

10k seems fair for a nib one and I am not an owner this is just a special game

#44 3 years ago

And to think there was on on pinside marketplace at $5000 and no one wanted it! That was way back though and it had been played at a show all weekend.

The thing is that is really is rare at 150 units, unlike the faux LE market that JJP and Stern have created.

#45 3 years ago

Imagine what the price would be on Tron LE or STLE if only 150 of each were made.
I don't think the price it too out of line.
It's also obo and a good marketing tactic.

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

With respect I will have to disagree. I think AMH is a fun game but I also think it is a bit of a novelty pin and the fun factor for me wore off rather quickly. A local op that had one on location said he had a ton of issues with it along with the playfield showing significant wear right away. He was sent a replacement but obviously there was an issue with quality. He basically called out Spooky Pinball and stated that they did not design the machine to be for a high use route location. There has been a HUO one on Denver CL for $7300 sitting for over a month? Supply and demand are one thing but I personally do not value the machine over $6k even with only 150 being made. For 6k plus I could think of a ton of other titles I would rather have. Just my opinion

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

For 6k plus I could think of a ton of other titles I would rather have.

And that's the great thing about this hobby. Different yokes for different folks!!!

#48 3 years ago

Only if it comes with rights to purchase Rob Zombie NIB from the OP for the Spooky price when he gets his (If the OP is on the list)

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

With respect I will have to disagree. I think AMH is a fun game but I also think it is a bit of a novelty pin and the fun factor for me wore off rather quickly. A local op that had one on location said he had a ton of issues with it along with the playfield showing significant wear right away. He was sent a replacement but obviously there was an issue with quality. He basically called out Spooky Pinball and stated that they did not design the machine to be for a high use route location. There has been a HUO one on Denver CL for $7300 sitting for over a month? Supply and demand are one thing but I personally do not value the machine over $6k even with only 150 being made. For 6k plus I could think of a ton of other titles I would rather have. Just my opinion

You are entitled to an opinion, my opinion is simple.

Much like Cactus canyon (incomplete game), the laws of supply and demand kick in. As less and less of these become available, people will have to pay more to get owners to let go. Extremely low production number fast forward this process.

The way it works is simple, the first 1200 people bought cactus canyon for probably $3000, some international some domestic. Some routed, but the very nice examples become very hard to find. Pretty soon there were enough folks willing to pay $5000, then as more collectors entered the market they had to pay $6-7000 to get these others who searched and over paid to let go of the games, now you have a group of people with $7k in their cactus canyon, probably even restored something and added extra money. Next group has to pay more to get these people to let go, so maybe $10k and so on and so forth. Same with MM, AFM and all the classics, but CC and BBB being low production illustrates the the laws of supply and demand perfectly. If they are hard to find, you have to pay more to get one.

Not to mention, at the rate new pins are going, 10k may look like a bargain 2 years from now.

Quoted from rockrand:

Once All 150 get into homes that love and appreciate the game it may become quite scarce and desirable

That's the short version

#50 3 years ago
Quoted from ovfdfireman:

You are entitled to an opinion, my opinion is simple.
Much like Cactus canyon (incomplete game), the laws of supply and demand kick in. As less and less of these become available, people will have to pay more to get owners to let go. Extremely low production number fast forward this process.
The way it works is simple, the first 1200 people bought cactus canyon for probably $3000, some international some domestic. Some routed, but the very nice examples become very hard to find. Pretty soon there were enough folks willing to pay $5000, then as more collectors entered the market they had to pay $6-7000 to get these others who searched and over paid to let go of the games, now you have a group of people with $7k in their cactus canyon, probably even restored something and added extra money. Next group has to pay more to get these people to let go, so maybe $10k and so on and so forth. Same with MM, AFM and all the classics, but CC and BBB being low production illustrates the the laws of supply and demand perfectly. If they are hard to find, you have to pay more to get one.
Not to mention, at the rate new pins are going, 10k may look like a bargain 2 years from now.

Yes but the other part of supply and demand is the desire to buy. I think the jury is still out on AMH and where it ranks in terms of actual gameplay. I'm not sure it can be put in the ranks of CC, MM, AFM, BBB. Being hard to find is one part of the equation - the other is does someone actually think the game is that much fun that they want to pay a huge premium.

There are 258 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside