New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 192240)

For sale: America's Most Haunted

By jgentry

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Price

$ 5,100 (Firm)

Price is firm

for sale

For sale: America's Most Haunted

Added: June 28th, 2017 Ended: July 6th, 2017
Condition: Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean

Item description

Up for sale is an AMH I got about 3 months ago so I could get some games on the latest code. The previous sale add is listed below with pictures. Notice the game has one flaw that has been touched up at the scoop. Otherwise it's in good shape. It is HUO other then a weekend on the floor at TPF. This is a really fun game but I'm just not playing a lot of pinball anymore so it's time to free up some cash. The $5100 gets you the base game with nothing else

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-amh-spare-playfield-plastics-boards

The below lists of parts can go with the machine for $5600 total. If the buyer does not want the extras they will be sold separate but only after the sale of the game.

Laseriffic topper
Second unpopulated playfield
Full set of unused plastics
Spare auxillary board
Spare opto transmitter
Spare opto receivers x2
Spare servo motors x2

Shipping is fine if the buyer sets it up through STI or Beltmann. Game is priced to move and the price is firm.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Listing result

The seller ended this ad but did not submit a final sales price into our price database.

Seller contributed to Pinside for selling this item!

Item location

Gallatin, TN, US

Seller insights

These are jgentry's all time market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to jgentry's stats page

#2 3 years ago

Good deal, don't see this hanging around long.
Getting alot good stuff added with sale.
Free bump for a fun game.
-Mike

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Good deal, don't see this hanging around long.
Getting alot good stuff added with sale.
Free bump for a fun game.
-Mike

Thanks

#4 3 years ago

Great deal and your in my area, but I just bought Rob Zombie. Just one of those times I'm short on cash. I still haven't got a chance to play it yet.

#5 3 years ago

A great deal for someone ! GLWS...

#6 3 years ago

This is a great deal for someone! I love my AMH.

#7 3 years ago

Bump

#8 3 years ago

I've had a few trade offers but am just looking for cash on this one. I've also had some offers on just the extras so if anyone wants just the base game I can split up the group but I want the game sold before I offer the extras for sale. $5200 takes the base game, you won't find a better price on one.

#9 3 years ago

Wow, awesome deal for a great game!! Definitely one of my favorites.

You might want to update the price in the listing to be the super-cheap, Van Halen-themed price you have listed for the base game.

#10 3 years ago

I have updated the sale price and add. I settled on $5200 for the base game or $5600 for the game with all of the extras. If the buyer does not want the extras they will be sold as a package but only after the sale of the game.

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from boustrophedonic:

super-cheap, Van Halen-themed price

I like where you're going with this, but are you thinking "Why Can't This Be Love" or "Right Now"?

#12 3 years ago

"Best of Both Worlds"

Unfortunately, the price is no longer Van Halen-themed.

#13 3 years ago

Bump

#14 3 years ago

Love this game, can't believe it hasn't sold at that price, I really don't plan to get rid of mine. One of my favorites

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Love this game, can't believe it hasn't sold at that price, I really don't plan to get rid of mine. One of my favorites

It's a fun game for sure. All of those big money games coming out seem to have dried up a lot of the secondary market sales.

#16 3 years ago

$100 price drop for anyone that just wants the game without the extras.

#17 3 years ago

Bump

#18 3 years ago

seriously this game has to sell. I was thinking about it simply as an investment at this point. If he was closer, I prob would have bought it. Give this man your money! haha These usually sell for 6k!

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

seriously this game has to sell. I was thinking about it simply as an investment at this point. If he was closer, I prob would have bought it. Give this man your money! haha These usually sell for 6k!

Yes, someone give me some money.

#20 3 years ago

Any other machines for sale?

#21 3 years ago

Looks like most games even great games with super code are sitting,this game is fantastic.someone buy it and be happy

#22 3 years ago

This Is a great deal, I'm almost tempted to buy a 2nd AMH
GLWTS

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

This Is a great deal, I'm almost tempted to buy a 2nd AMH
GLWTS

Bring yours to the nw show next year I have yet to be able to play one.

#24 3 years ago

Following the trend here by leaving a "great deal" message. The only one I saw for sale in Canada had a price tag of $9000 (CAD). $5100 to Canadian is roughly $6300. With all the goodies attached this is seriously an "amazing deal".

#25 3 years ago

this is prob 600 less at least than what I've seen. Crazy deal.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Marketplace Ad Listing this topic was linked to has ended.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside