• Latest reply 7 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

OJLISTY7-master495_(resized).jpg
60816-the-car2_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

For sale:NIB America's Most Haunted $8000

Added: 2016-08-06 17:15:02 UTC • Ended: August 9th, 2016
Condition: NIB - New in box (distributor/business)

Price

$ 8,000

Not that it matters, but I need a new (used) car.

Priced for no hassle sale. SOLD for 8000.
Willing to ship if buyer arranges.
Game is one of the last 20 built in the production run.
Comes with factory installed protectors and LED upgrade.

New code coming out in less than a month is amazing and really polishes the game; takes it to a whole new level. I have played and helped tweak the code with Ben Heck > it really is fantastic!

I dont really want to sell, but when your car dies then you gotta make tough first world decisions.

If you want photos I can get them, but not really much to see for a wrapped brand new game. I can tell you it does not have any ghosting inserts, so if you are one of the guys that dumped you GB then this may be the right ghost game for you

I am selling other collectibles I have also so if those go first then the ad gets pulled. In other words, I really dont want to sell this as I know I will never get one back, so buy it now before I get creative to find the funds for my car elsewhere.

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Whysnow's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Whysnow's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Madison, WI, US

Related shop items!

Interested in this game? Also check out these related Pinside Shops items!

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

#2 7 years ago

You need a car eh? Would you consider America's most haunted car in trade?

60816-the-car2_(resized).jpg60816-the-car2_(resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago

I have a 2012 Ford Fiesta to trade for this .

#4 7 years ago

Sorry to hear about your car. Was it the Subie? If so RIP. I know that was a great car for you

GLWS! Hilton is a trusted and experienced seller. Fun game too!

#5 7 years ago

Want a ford pinto hatchback all chromed out ?

GLWS

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Want a ford pinto hatchback all chromed out ?
GLWS

My brothers friend had a Pinto and when I was little (8 years old) I thought it was the coolest car ever...cuz they drove it crazy. Anyone would ask me what kind of car I wanted then when I grow up and I would shout ...PINTO! LOL good times.

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Sorry to hear about your car. Was it the Subie? If so RIP. I know that was a great car for you
GLWS! Hilton is a trusted and experienced seller. Fun game too!

Yeah, but found a nice upgrade to a 2012 Forester with low miles and none of the extras. I like them stock and cheap so it will be a nice change.

Drove the 2002 for long enough that it cost me about $700 per year so I consider it a win. The old impreza is fixable but it will take a little time and I think it is time for something new. The forester is great also cause it can fit a pin!

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am selling other collectibles

GLWS sorry you have to sell it

#9 7 years ago

Ok I'll fix the impeza for this game .

#10 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Ok I'll fix the impeza for this game .

Ill sell you the impreza for cheap once i get the new car doug.

#11 7 years ago

GLWS. Wish I was in the market for one of these.

#12 7 years ago

Na ,I'm more interested in the game but all my pinball funds are being saved for a purchase later this year .AMH is a great game I could see myself owning one in the future . Good luck with your sale .

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

GLWS. Wish I was in the market for one of these.

what is stopping you tiger. Make me an offer.

#14 7 years ago

Hilton, which cabinet art is on this machine?

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

Na ,I'm more interested in the game but all my pinball funds are being saved for a purchase later this year .AMH is a great game I could see myself owning one in the future . Good luck with your sale .

what purchase you saving up for doug?

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Hilton, which cabinet art is on this machine?

the good art (blue swirly I call it)

#17 7 years ago

Is this a For Sale thread or a Cargument?

...Good luck with the sale, Hilton.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

the good art (blue swirly I call it)

subjective. i have photo art and i think it is the good art... and it is the rarer of the two. good luck with your sale.

maybe you should raffle it off. $82 a ticket, 100 tickets... BOOM!, Sold.

disclaimer: i don't know if you could really raffle it off or not, it was just a suggestion since a couple of others have been sold that way.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

maybe you should raffle it off. $82 a ticket, 100 tickets... BOOM!, Sold.
disclaimer: i don't know if you could really raffle it off or not, it was just a suggestion since a couple of others have been sold that way.

I dont think that it is legal to do that, but I am all for it if it were allowed

#20 7 years ago

Make me a reasonable offer if you are interested.

#22 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You guys with cars are suckers!

aint that the truth!

#23 7 years ago

Great game! I plan to keep mine a while.

#24 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

what is stopping you tiger. Make me an offer.

Bought too many games this year. I'm benched remainder of the year.

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

what purchase you saving up for doug?

I'm getting a Rob Zombie.

#26 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Lol. You have added a couple good ones this year!

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I'm getting a Rob Zombie.

Nice!

Well, you will def need an AMH to go alongside it at some point!

#28 7 years ago

Sunday bump.

Sold a few other things yesterday and looks like I may have the old car sold today so now I am committed to getting the new car!

reach out if you want to talk details or make an offer.

#29 7 years ago

price reduction.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

price reduction.

Great Price this should go fast not GLWS

#31 7 years ago

Thanks.

A few offers but seems many want to trade other desirable games (I would love to have) but cash is needed to be able to buy the new car.

I could do trade for a lower value game that way I still have a chunk of cash coming my way.

Hit me up if you have an offer.

I have sold 3k worth of other crap in the past day, so selling AMH would get me to my new car goal in one more transaction which would be nice.

#32 7 years ago

Gosh, that price decrease has me really wanting to figure a way to back track out of my pledge to not buy another game this year...

The fact that it is a late run version is also so darn tempting.

#33 7 years ago

Don't do it Hilton! You'll want the game back, and it's not like they're ever going to make any more.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#34 7 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Don't do it Hilton! You'll want the game back, and it's not like they're ever going to make any more.

I know!!! arrggh!!!!
It is especially tough since I have been able to help out with stuff on the back end so much that it has some added meaning. Hurts to think the new code is going to drop and I may never get to play it on my own game.

Just in a tough spot financially and this is the quickest way to the new ride. Sucks when real life gets in the way of pinball... I really do love this game and the final polish is going to take it over the top.

#36 7 years ago

If it goes gown to $6500 I am your guy. I just sold 2 games this week to fund a new game and the sale fell thru.

I know this is never going to be priced this low but good luck with sale and the new car

#37 7 years ago

Love this game, can't ever see myself selling mine.

#38 7 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

If it goes gown to $6500 I am your guy. I just sold 2 games this week to fund a new game and the sale fell thru.
I know this is never going to be priced this low but good luck with sale and the new car

You are right, never going to be priced at 6500. You may be able to find a routed example for that?

I am open to trades plus cash if you have something else you wamt to get rid of.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You are right, never going to be priced at 6500.

Lol

#40 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

If I knew how to make a quotation signature on Pinside, it would be this.

#41 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Gosh, that price decrease has me really wanting to figure a way to back track out of my pledge to not buy another game this year...

I changed my mind, it would be this.

#42 7 years ago

I am not sure why that is funny? Care to explain?

#43 7 years ago

If you like it so much then why not sell a couple other games that are easier to sell and easier to buy back another one in the future?

#44 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

If you like it so much then why not sell a couple other games that are easier to sell and easier to buy back another one in the future?

unfortunately this is the only one I have that is easy to sell and able to get me the funds I need. All my other games are either low dollar games where I would have to sell multiples or are wrapped and legs off waiting for refurb (i.e. not really ready for sale) or are on route and can't really sell those cause then you need to put something else in its place anyway.

#45 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

unfortunately this is the only one I have that is easy to sell and able to get me the funds I need. All my other games are either low dollar games where I would have to sell multiples or are wrapped and legs off waiting for refurb (i.e. not really ready for sale) or are on route and can't really sell those cause then you need to put something else in its place anyway.

Oh pinball dilemmas. I definitely get it. If i hadn't just bought a shadow, RZ and GBLE i would be considering this.

GLWS

#46 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Oh pinball dilemmas. I definitely get it. If i hadn't just bought a shadow, RZ and GBLE i would be considering this.
GLWS

it is definitely a first world problem

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

or are on route and can't really sell those cause then you need to put something else in its place anyway.

Sooooo.... the SM VE isn't on the block then?

Made it to Schwoeglers on Saturday. Great lineup! The EMs in the bar are a nice touch too. Well done.

#48 7 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

Sooooo.... the SM VE isn't on the block then?
Made it to Schwoeglers on Saturday. Great lineup! The EMs in the bar are a nice touch too. Well done.

Thanks. I don't own the SMVE, but i know it is not for sale.

#49 7 years ago

Bump for the Monday Pinsiders.

Let's make this happen.

#50 7 years ago

In case I did not mention it before, I am willing to assist with shipping (you arrange) and can assist with transport in some cases.

For example, pay now and I can transport to Expo in Chicago for you to pick it up and save on shipping.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 93 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-americas-most-haunted-8200 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.