20180913_093955 (resized).jpg
20180913_094134 (resized).jpg
20180913_094118 (resized).jpg
20180913_094143_HDR (resized).jpg
20180913_094154 (resized).jpg
20180913_094250 (resized).jpg
20180913_094205 (resized).jpg
20180913_094233 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#2 5 years ago

Pm sent.
I will take it!

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I wonder if any of these PMs say "I'll take it and I'm willing to paypal you a sizeable deposit right now."
Cause that's what mine would say if I actually wanted it. Which I do. But have no room.

Mine did and I was likely first. Said i would take it and pay it all.

Sadly I have not heard back yet. Still have my fingers crossed.

#11 5 years ago

Just curious if anyone heard anything back?

I offered full price/no haggle, was quick, and also have trades from OPs wishlist.

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I did the same local pickup and have not heard back.

yeah, we know...

after I did

Quoted from Whysnow:

Pm sent.
I will take it!

Quoted from jkashani:

PM sent local pickup I will send you a sizable deposit or pay in full your choice.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

He priced it too low for condition & rarity and now having second thoughts.

100%

Based on the condition (looks super nice) and rarity, this was a steal for whomever got it.

If seller is reading this, please reach out to me so we can discuss.
I am happy to pay you newly set price and am a hassle free purchase with local pick up capable.
I also have trades that may be of interest if that is something you want to discuss.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I just don't like when someone posts a price and then says, Oh wait, 5 people want it I can get more money.
Do your research in advance and stick to your price. (believe me, I've sold many machines too cheap)!

I dont have a problem with anyone adjusting their price, so long as they just communicate and are up front. With rare games it is sometimes hard to know a fair price or demand.

Nothing wrong with getting a PM and then 5 more and replying "Hey, I am really sorry but it appears there is more demand for this game than I realized and I undershot its value"

I do think the right thing is to of course reply in order and set your new price and stick to it.

I personally would reply to the first person and go from there, but that is just my stance.

In this case and like always, I am more than happy to reach a fair price for both the seller and buyer.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-alien-star?tu=whysnow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.